Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Katekyo Hitman REBORN 205 Discussion / 206 Predictions

Get it now at the homepage

http://www.mangashare.com/dl/Katekyo...born_202/2999/

Enjoy the new chapter

Guess like I was right, seems Yamamoto is down for the count, but even better now Hibari is back. It can't get any better than this.

Another Binktopia Mopper ichiedan's Avatar
    I hope all Vongola X Guardians will be joining together. I never see all of them in a fight. Does it mean they can't do combo ring power.
    Long Live Insanity!

I hope now that Lambo gets a powerup, I wanna see him do something great instead of something stupid for once

Hmph, I knew it would be Hibari against...um...whatever the Mist Guardian is for white spell. (dang, I even forgot the family's name Va..v...)
    Well I look for a good battle, I don't care for Lambo though. I'll just act like he's not there like Lal does.

Yeah...thats another thing. Why bring Lambo if he won't do anything. Unless he has his ten year bazooka to bring the 25 year old Lambo through some time paradox (which I would really like to see) then I don't see him doing anything else. 15 year old Lambo is too weak, 25 year old Lambo seems to be more on the level of the fighters in the future.

I really hope there's going to be a great fight with Lambo, it's about time he gets another debut in REBORN

yeah Im hoping Reborn Will actually be useful I mean i love his comedic side but he needs to do something useful after all he is the thunder gaurdian!

Noir he is actually from the Black Spell or the Gesso family. It was a good chapter not that great except for the fact that hibari showed up.

Yep, Gamma said so himself that he was the Gesso family's biggest traitor. I guess he sides with the White Spells more.

Can't wait for the next chapter... I'm wandering what Chrome would do though, she hasn't really done anything throughout the series, seeing as Rokudo took place for her during the Ring battle....