Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Then wouldn't Tsuna knew he'll die? No logic here.

Well maybe only Hibari knew, he's that kind of person that wouldn't tell the others.

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Tsuna arrived late. His older version was already dead before the tsuna in the past shows up.

Implying that he wouldn't notice that in future he'll die during meeting with boss of Melliforte? Doubt that. I'd say that till they tell me why the hell Hibari knew that his past self will come I suggest leaving it be and focusing on other aspects of chp.

So what that you can see the dark inside of me?

"All our light that shines strong only lasts for so long"

My manga list

Gokudera was visiting Tsuna's grave. I think the future Hibari had something that kept him from switching into the past and in the fight he deactivated it to let his past self come to the future because he knew he couldn't win and because he knew his past had the Vongola ring. The timing was too perfect for it to have been random chance, future Hibari planned it which means he knew how to keep himself in the future.

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

Exactly, and the amusing part is it seems Hibari held all of the cards. Now if he could go to the past, would that mean that he knows how to go back to the future?

What I say is that future Hibari just knew about it. Remember the beginning of his fight with Genkishi? He asks about the "white round machine" which as to do with the time travel stuff that Irie's been working on. I think Lambo's bazooka was just a tool in all of this. I mean, who's to say that there can't be other ways to time travel? If the bazooka exists, surely there must be alternative ways to do it .

^ Irie was researching time travel, so of course there are other means to travel between time.

And I agree, Hibari knew something that the others didn't. Hibari might've found a way to get his past self to the future via whatever means, because he said that he was 'off schedule'. By 'schedule' it implies that he is able to teleport with his past self at any time. We can only wait for an info chapter where it explains WHAT Hibari knows and WHY.

There is definitely not even evidence to say who is the culprit that is teleporting them back. We know for sure Reborn, Tsuna and Gokudera were teleported via the Ten-Year Bazooka, but the others are highly unlikely.

The only thing I CAN think of is:
    -Byakuran and Irie. I mean, they WANT the Vongola Rings. They won't get it sitting around in the future. But judging from the reaction of Irie and Byakuran throughout the series, they were also surprised that the past selves have come to the future. So maybe they didn't do.

OR, which I thought of just now xP.

-The Vongola Guardians themselves. If this was true, a lot of things would make sense. Gokudera and his letters of 'gather the guardians and use the power of the Vongola Rings to defeat Irie'. That means TYL!Gokudera atleast EXPECTED the past selves to come, whereas the Irie was 'omfgz, they came!'.

Also it explains why Hibari knows just when his past self will come. Or if he's even controlling the time. It's said Hibari was 'travelling around the world to learn about the box', and now I'm getting the 'travel around the world, learn about the boxes, learn about time travel and learn the location of the past people coming'. It might've just been a coincidence the past all came to Japan, but since they don't have enough info... Hibari took it, SOLO.

The Guardians are depending on the Vongola Rings as a 'last hope' to save the future. They would want to get the past people into the future. Remember when TYL!Gokudera first met Tsuna? He had EVERYTHING ready. A picture of Irie, letters etcetc. Maybe he was planning on going to the PAST, and visited TYL!Tsuna's grave saying his farewells and he will change the future so Tsuna won't die (This also explains why Hibari knows about past Hibari coming to the future too. Gokudera is smart, and so is Hibari. If, and I mean IF, they paired up, they really can come up with some ways of going to the past to warn the past people to kill Irie. Gokudera was pratically begging past Tsuna to kill Irie when he returns to the past, which means Gokudera probably thought he wouldn't need to go back, just get past Tsuna to do it.) Just a thought. Maybe Gokudera fired his time travel things as everyone else? xD

If you read all that, thanks. =3 -gives cookie-
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Never thought that Gokudera remembered roughly when they'd come to this time, so he kept the note and box weapon in a briefcase at all times at indicated point.

Same with Hibari, he's smart. He could just figure out date and time of when past self arrived but tried to get further into the complex first, hence he was off schedule?

Quote Originally Posted by ilollipopz View Post
    *Very long post*
    The problem with the guardians of the future themselves being responsible for sending themselves to the past is that:
    1. Future Yamamoto clearly was not ready to be replaced by his past self, they were in the midst of battle and switching wasn't advantageous in the least bit.
    2. Tsuna's coming to the future was purely by his own actions as we saw with the 10-year-bazooka, how in the world could Gokudera have predicted that?
    3. Ryohei is still in the future, he is definitely not one of the brighter guardians, even if he is more mature, how can we explain him being able to stay in the future?

I think it might very well be the Milliefiore sending people to the past/future as Irie Shouichi was supposed to be monitoring their arrivals, and as I recall, Irie even noted that Tsuna arrived earlier than expected or something. I think it's probably the Non-tre-ne-sette radiation that's keeping them in the future instead of allowing them (those who were hit by the Bazooka anyway) to go back. Also...with adult Lambo popping in and out of the present so often..why didn't he mention anything about oh I dunno...a giant war?

Ravona

Ever wonder why one of your particularly bad posts has been deleted? Feel free to contact me!

One thing that has always been bothering me:

Spoiler!

I find it hard to believe that Reborn being...well Reborn would not be able to move out of the way of the oncoming missile. Then this sparked up:

Spoiler!

I mean he has a point, if they all fight the strongest enemy then when they go to the past they don't need to worry about fighting and can just live a happy existence as they normally have. But that being said, is it possible for Reborn to have planned this whole elaborate situation? That being said, who knows if Reborn could have been in on it with Hibari who knew when something in the past was going to occur. (such as past Hibari moving to the future)