Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    awesome theory we got here =P

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Well I can imagine that the future people who went to the past taught Hibari to use it as well as Ryohei. That would be pretty cool.

Though that'd be awesome, it'd be totally weird o_o. Imagine your best friend ten years into the future came to you and taught you how to fly and stuff, you'd be wtfing and zoming.

My guess is that Hibari would have a mini conversation with Genkishi, and Genkishi realizes that it's Hibari from the past, probably ridicule him saying he won because Hibari probably won't know how to use the rings.

Then bam, he lights it and Genkishi goes 'ah mah gawd!' and loses. Typical :x.

And, about the ten year bazooka thing. Only Reborn, Tsuna and Gokudera were hit by the ten year bazooka. That's my opinion. Seeing as Lambo, I-pin, Yamamoto, Haru and Kyoko all went to the future AT THE SAME TIME is obvious that it was NOT Lambo's doing. I've been wondering who it is for a while. Remember Irie was researching time travel? Maybe he told his past self to use 'something' to bring them to the future. Just a guess.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Actually it is very much possible for Lambo, Haru, and Yamamoto to get hit by the ten-year bazooka. As it is a bazooka, and the shell would have a decent range. If Lambo fired and the shell went careening around ultimately hitting them all then it would be possible. Also, Hibari is the type of person who wouldn't really care to logic of the sorts, considering that he simply accepts reborn without question to why a baby is so powerful and whatnot. Ryohei is might not care to some extent, but he seems to be less oblivious to these things.

If my theory is true, then does anyone else find it funny that someone shot Hibari with the bazooka while he was asleep?

It was probably the only way to hit him.. Do you honestly think he would allow anything to hit him without beating the hell out of that person?

Well yeah, but I was referring to the fact that the image comes into my head of someone aiming a bazooka at a sleeping Hibari, which is just too amusing.

binktopias release will be out in a few. I wasnt satisfied with the cleans and decided to re-clean whole the chapter despite the fact I didnt feel well and had a terrible headache.

so, for those who want it, please wait a while longer...

Edit: Sorry, but it will be delayed for about half a day..

Real life circumstances like jobs etc.
    Last edited by Jinoh; 08-11-2008 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by [Cross] View Post
    Actually it is very much possible for Lambo, Haru, and Yamamoto to get hit by the ten-year bazooka. As it is a bazooka, and the shell would have a decent range. If Lambo fired and the shell went careening around ultimately hitting them all then it would be possible. Also, Hibari is the type of person who wouldn't really care to logic of the sorts, considering that he simply accepts reborn without question to why a baby is so powerful and whatnot. Ryohei is might not care to some extent, but he seems to be less oblivious to these things.

If my theory is true, then does anyone else find it funny that someone shot Hibari with the bazooka while he was asleep?

You're right, but Lambo was eating when they were fired. I don't remember the manga part too well, but the anime was like:

-they teleport to the future-
    Lambo: O.O! SECONDS PLS -holds out bowl-

So Lambo wouldn't have been the culprit, unless the bazooka magically fired at them. But I guess Tsuna's mom would have teleported too. Also, Yamamoto was in the middle of baseball practice when he was teleported, so he shouldn't have been with Haru, Kyoko, I-pin and Lambo, who teleported at the same time.

I-pin and Lambo were obviously at Tsuna's house eating.
    Haru and Kyoko together at the time seems possible, could also be with I-pin and Lambo too.
    Yamamoto was at baseball practice.

That's why I believe it wasn't Lambo's doing, nor does it have much to do with LAMBO's Ten-Year Bazooka, but something to do with Irie and his research on time travel and a replica of the Ten-Year Bazooka or something.

Hibari said to Gamma that 'he wasn't as stupid as the others' before. Pretty sure he's commenting that his past self is not that stupid as to get caught by strangers shooting bazookas at him. So the only way would be to shoot him when he's asleep xP.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

I am pretty sure Hibari sent himself back in time.

He was asleep. But as to it being Irie, that isn't possible because they wouldn't want to send the past selves into the future, as they could easily beat the past versions at that time and point. However there must be an outside force of some sort that we don't know of that fired the bazookas. Hibari's knowledge of his part self coming to the future is a hint towards his knowledge in the grand scheme of everything.

Well maybe since he is the future Hibari, he already know that his old self will be hit by the 10 years bazooka at that specific day and time.

Edit. The same with Gokudera. How come gokudera is in Tsuna's grave when he was replaced by his old self? Why is the coffin opened? I'd say he was waiting for Tsuna to arrive so he can tell him what to do in the past.