Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    yes on onemanga, another great chapter. Sucks that they cut away to Tsuna, but that fight has just gotten interesting as well.

I thought there was going to be a new thread about it but I guess not.

Hibari was labeled the strongest Guardian, and seriously, he has the most fights throughout the Future arc.. He's cool and all, but there are some people who haven't even battled ONCE(Chrome >_>). Tsuna has only been battling machines which is pretty boring..

So far, the only Guardians that haven't won a match is:
    Tsuna
    Chrome
    Yamamoto

I'm not even gonna count Lambo cause all he does is annoying me and takes up the page, less screen time pls. 8D!!

Gokudera's match is still ?.

Amano-sensei should really stop making Hibari winning battles after battles, and start focusing on some other character.

Chap204: If Hibari doesn't win, all I can say is LOL. There is a slight chance that he loses and maybe Chrome comes to the rescue, but I REALLY don't see that happening..

205NOW!
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

205 is up on Onemanga.
    YAMAMOTO FTW?

Aw, Hibari probably would have won to, but he just had to be interrupted. I guess we should have saw this coming though, all the Vongola Rings will eventually come to the future and Hibari was no different, it just happened at the worst possible time though.

He expected Hibari to come and he left his boxes behind I think. This is going to be fun to watch now.

Dam i am so confused hibari of the future said it's all yours before hibari of the past came it's like if he knew also the hibari from the past now is wearing the ring on his hand , int he past he worn it on his pocket and treated it like trash but now it's like if he knows about it's power almost as if both hibari's knew what will happen in the future ?_? plz someone discuss this with me .

hahaha...i know it makes no sense. Like how hibari can get hit by the missile if lambo is already in the past. Chrome too. Well the way I see it, the future people who are in the past took the rocket launcher and fired it at the people, Hibari probably timed it all perfectly. He told them the time and its happened according to Hibari's plan...that would be insane.

what would really be awesome it's that past hibari already knows how to use the ring that would put genkishi in trouble xD

Well I can imagine that the future people who went to the past taught Hibari to use it as well as Ryohei. That would be pretty cool.