Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Interwebz View Post
    Don't cry! It'll probably be two weeks! O__O We've had worse. ((AKA every-other 2weeks lvl4 akuma ark))
    Yeah, that's true. And, around Christmas, didn't we have to wait three weeks?
    I hope it won't be more than two weeks this time.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

r.a.n.d.o.m.n.e.s.s.
    Mentally in the anime world, physically in Singapore ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by cagalli View Post
    I hope bansprout dies first!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    What?!!!!

Anyway... I think Timcanpy was the 14th's golem.. It might even be made by the Earl and modified somehow by Cross so it acknowledges Cross as its master.. And that the 14th wasn't an exorcist, but probably a very powerful Noah, maybe the most powerful of all the Noahs..

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    Quote Originally Posted by addenza View Post
    What?!!!!

Anyway... I think Timcanpy was the 14th's golem.. It might even be made by the Earl and modified somehow by Cross so it acknowledges Cross as its master.. And that the 14th wasn't an exorcist, but probably a very powerful Noah, maybe the most powerful of all the Noahs..

why would you want Allen to die first cagalli?!, again i second addenza's "What?!!!" DX

Ok, we know Timcampi is/was/had been the 14th's because..well.. the 14th said so and i dout the 14th has time to spew crap info to Allen at a time like this, and don't forget, Tim is or holds the musician's score, how could Tim get the musician score if he just belongs to the order? my theory was that Tim was the 14ths and the 14th left it to Cross to give to Allen before he was killed. I'm not sure about him having a golem as a Noah but i think since its said by the Earl that he "sides with the innocence" that he knew the Earl would find out about his betrayal and the big one-four hid the score in a place the Earl wouldn't think to look or in the form of something the Earl wouldn't expect, in the form of a golem of an exorcist. yes it was a general's golem but i don't think the Earl would look for it in a golem :/ That could be why the Earl sensed it was Cross or Allen, but wasn't sure since Tim was with both of them at some time maybe? Cross didn't modify it, he can only modify akuma and i doubt Tim was or is and akuma.
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

Well, some "short" Infos 'bout "Katsura Hoshino"
    He is currently in "Good Old Germany" for a Convention

The Con. End on 3rd Aug. probably he's gonna fly 'round 5th or 6th
    Back to Japan.

So i guess Next Week and may the week after next week too no D.Gray-man D:

D.Gray-man

i think allen would try to escape so he wont hurt any1...... by the meaning of
    "you'll have to kill the people who are important to you" i think cross means allen has to prepare for the 14th's arrival ..... so like he has to forget every1 and forgetting about the people you care and love its like killin them i think...... well thats wat i think if you think, its not the story plan right so, it might not be true
    so if u disagree of wat i think then thats fine.
    i also think allens soul will 'leave' and the 14th's soul will take over his body. it may or not be true but thats wat i think
    this maybe weird but wat if allen was a girl????
    that was a joke ok. =)
    wen do u think the next chatper will come out eh?
    u may disagree with this but who cares, imagine lenalee has a crush on allen?
    it would be so funny if she did.... like bak and komuri would want to kill allen.
    wat do you think?
    well have fun thinking. =) >___<

oh i mean if bak and komuri find out then allens dead.
    if katsura is be busy or something then the chapter will be delayed but who cares at least the next chapter comes out.
    have fun reading it people if it comes out soon

it would be funny if Bak Komui found out Allen likes lenalee ........there'd probaly beanother Komrin

when i was rewatching some of the old epi. when the Earl asked all of the Noahs to help with Road's homework i came up with a theory.

Jasdero and Devit were writing the number 5 for all the answers on her math homework and Tyki wrote the number 12 for all the answers on her geography homework.

i think that this was a subtle hint that these number are the ones corresponding to the order in which they were born with 14 being the first and 1 being the last.

To further my claim, when the Earl was switching the ark's he started crying while playing the song, why would he cry for someone who's long dead?... unless the 14th was the closest one to earl.

Road who i beleive be is the 13th Noah, is now oldest of them and the only other person next to the earl who can perform an ark download and transport it.

Another thing to point out about the order of Noah's was that Jasdero and Devit didn't know that there was a Noah who attempted to kill the Earl when they asked about the musician in Edo, so the lower # Noah's don't have certain memories if they weren't "born" around the same time as the 14th existence and death.
    .Tag & Icon by me.

If you read the chapter again, it also seems like the Earl was afraid of the 14th, thats why he created the new ark (I think).

The reason why the Earl made a new ark, was because the 14th had "cursed" the previous one, making it impossible to operate for anyone besides himself.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/