Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    One face; <3333333333333333333

Need a new game?
    Check out IGG's list here!

Wow....this chapter was....amazing. Allen has been through so much, but the worst has yet to come. He's officially on my must tortured anime character list, who cares about Naruto whining over Sasuke. I can imagine the end of D. Gray-man to, everyone seems like a sacrafice, it seems like just about everyone is gonna die in the end, I hope not. Its great to see that Cross actually has a heart now, yet Mana no longer does to. If you were gonna pick some random kid on the street Mana you should have picked one no one cared for, oh wait. Back then Allen seemed like a snot nosed brat no one cared about, but look at him now. Man, you should have picked Kanda!

And now its 14 pages instead of 15, oh joy, its ok since this chapter fed us all enough though. Also the anime is getting close, TIME FOR FILLERS.

This chapter is quite cute lurh. Didn't expect Cross to hug Allen. But it's really sad. Does he really have to kill someone? I'm sorta beginning to hate Mana. *Uhhh* He's so EBILL. It seems like all the love was fake. It was actually directed to the 14th and not him. Well, my interpretation. Can see that Allen must be going crazy. He always does when he smiles right...??? o.o The last scene was quite cute too. But it really seems sad for Allen and Lenalee. Allen just won't tell anyone, especially Lenalee, I guess.
    Mangas/Animes <33

1. D.Gray Man
    2. Naruto
    3. Bleach?? (<--Nahh)

Pokemon Ninja l33tness xxsaiyukiixx's Avatar
    This chapter was like a huge In Your Face realization >___>;;;
    still awsome =3
    but a week to wait....
    WHY--?
    WHHYY ZURA..-I MEAN KATSURA--?!
    pure tortureee--!

I'm a little confused right now - the Hitler looking guy was listening into their conversation and everything and if the reality of the situation is that Allen will become the 14th, shouldn't the order be forced to eliminate him on the spot, that seems like the logical situation, so why is Allen just cruising around at the end of the chapter? What does everyone think?

They brought him there to question whether or not he's an ally. They want to learn if the 14th is on their side. They don't care about Allen. They just want to know whether or not the 14th is their ally or their enemy.

Cross wouldn't have mentioned it if they had other intentions.

Yes, that's true. I guess you do have to consider that the 14th originally betrayed the Earl anyway. But really, the Hitler guy, I forget his name, just knowing that Allen is the 14th, it seems like he'd want to get rid of Allen for that alone. I guess only time will tell. Man, do I feel sorry for Allen.

Something else that occurred to me...

Cross mentions people, not just a person.

Hoshino did a great job with how this was implemented. She used a character that has something close to him. Not just a generic character that doesn't care about anybody, but a character that cares about a lot of things and somebody who has a lot to lose.

This chapter actually managed to arouse a mix of emotions in me. I loved it.

I wonder if allen will leave the black order because of the fear of killing his friends.... hope he dont tho
    - We fear that which we cannot see -

Hey you guys, check out this link. I has something to do with the 14th and the Innocence: http://read.mangashare.com/D.Gray-ma...8/page007.html

Its very interesting. I'd advise the reading of the whole chapter.
    Last edited by Alricky; 07-20-2008 at 12:25 AM. Reason: misspelling