Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Just to let you guys know; there won't be any new chapter next week.

So annoying. The story finally gets back on track and we have to wait. -__- how typical.

Good girls go to heaven. Bad girls go wherever they want.

Click: http://forums.d-gray-man.com/

Poor Allen...The fact that Mana may not have loved Allen but the Fourteenth inside of him is really heartbreaking. Now we all know that General Cross is a closet softie. Haha. I wonde r what will happen next chapter. How long will it be until Allen's conscience is erased and he becomes a Noah?

I really wish Hoshino would stop taking breaks. It's evil suspense. >.<;
    夢の芸術家

Yume no geijutsuka. Artist of Dreams.

Dog House Inspector StateOfMind's Avatar
    I liked this chapter Finally know quite alot..and i think Mana loved him since Cross said when 14th dead he was crushed and blah blah blah..you know so its quite possible..And im really really getting tired of these 14 page chapters even more
    I dream of a better world where chickens can cross roads without having their motives questioned.
    I Have Patty Hurst Syndrome!

I can't wait!!!
    I think that mana really loved allen!
    remember "stand up streight and keep walking"

Thanks Blue hime!

I think that when Cross told Allen he had to kill someone close, they cut something he said after, which they'll bring up later... Cross tells him that he'll have to kill Cross! I think that would fit perfectly with him softening up, since he knows that he's one of the persons most precious to Allen.

Poor Allen can't catch a break...Hoshino seems to be rather cruel to him. It'll be interesting to see where the story all eventually leads.

I have a feeling the story maybe going back to the "Heart" now. I mean now we have a Noah/Ark and Innocence. And I think the Heart is what is going to save Allen's sanity. But what if Mana was the heart? I mean his brother was a Noah after all. But the only thing is we don't know what the Heart is only that its what? the Ultimate Innocence or something.
    And I don't think Allen is going to give up so easily. He'll find a way to save himself. But you do have to wonder what would have happened had he not found the organization or Cross. He would still be alone. He might have even died before the 14th could even come back which would have put a real dent in his plans. And how was it done even?

In the chapter after Cross said Mana lost his mind after the 14th died and he was carrying Allen on his back, I wonder if that was when he just picked up the boy off the street. I really want to know more about Mana. These characters have such great past stories but we don't know them at all!!! >.<..

Oh and btw for Christi Mana said that he loved Allen but was like "You turned me into an Akuma" then bam cursed and then bam again Allen's arm goes nuts, earl disappears, and then Mana dies...again.

What happens to a soul when its tuned into an Akuma anyway? I mean we saw the nun disappear in the first chapter but what happened to the host's soul and then what of Akuma's that evolve. Do you think that Mana's soul instead of rising again just transfered to Allen?

Former Staff, Current Ass Deadfire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jimminycricket31 View Post
    I have a feeling the story maybe going back to the "Heart" now. I mean now we have a Noah/Ark and Innocence. And I think the Heart is what is going to save Allen's sanity. But what if Mana was the heart? I mean his brother was a Noah after all. But the only thing is we don't know what the Heart is only that its what? the Ultimate Innocence or something.
    And I don't think Allen is going to give up so easily. He'll find a way to save himself. But you do have to wonder what would have happened had he not found the organization or Cross. He would still be alone. He might have even died before the 14th could even come back which would have put a real dent in his plans. And how was it done even?

In the chapter after Cross said Mana lost his mind after the 14th died and he was carrying Allen on his back, I wonder if that was when he just picked up the boy off the street. I really want to know more about Mana. These characters have such great past stories but we don't know them at all!!! >.<..

Oh and btw for Christi Mana said that he loved Allen but was like "You turned me into an Akuma" then bam cursed and then bam again Allen's arm goes nuts, earl disappears, and then Mana dies...again.

What happens to a soul when its tuned into an Akuma anyway? I mean we saw the nun disappear in the first chapter but what happened to the host's soul and then what of Akuma's that evolve. Do you think that Mana's soul instead of rising again just transfered to Allen?
    This gives a good point, in that possibly the 14th was transferred to Mana in the first place and by cause and effect of Mana's curse the 14th was transfer to Allen.

It's a good point and gives some function that Allen can remove the 14th from himself, by getting rid of his curse.

Again it's not really a good and thought out theory, but possibly in some regards.
    Deadfire,
    Being Awesome so you don't need to be!

Spoiler!

I was obsessed with the series before and these past few chapters... wow... just wow.

I'm dumbstruck. Why? Something that was so awesome before... I didn't think it could get better... but it did. I almost feel like I wish I was a part of it. It's the best story I've ever seen. It's become more than an obsession. I now worship Katsura Hoshino.

So the 14th picked Allen at random, i want to know MORE.
    Brilliant chapter and i loved the art style that was in this chapter.
    The anime is catching up to this too.