Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Manga Suggestion

Hello,

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, however, I would like to suggest scanlating Baki Son of Ogre, its the final series of the baki hanma series, and the only group who is doing atm are charging for their releases. If you guys or another group could pick this up it would be great.

Thanks
    ~Zelgadis

WTF? Who's this group charging for their scans?
    Quote Originally Posted by Hand Banana View Post
    If Pow wrote the manga it would be accurate as fuck lol. I stand behind Pow(while humping his leg) on this one.
    Troll Tagged by Uzumaki_Tim

i would like to know if anyone could get the 'trinity blood' manga.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgadis_Nailo View Post
    Hello,

Not sure if this is the right forum to post this, however, I would like to suggest scanlating Baki Son of Ogre, its the final series of the baki hanma series, and the only group who is doing atm are charging for their releases. If you guys or another group could pick this up it would be great.

Thanks
    ~Zelgadis
    That's illegal =_=

Well unless...they make it themselves, which I highly doubt..

The group are called Wild Fang and do indeed seem to run a paid-up membership system, (They call them "sponsors"), which is a load of utter crap, MangaTraders (CLICKY) do have 38 chapters, but due to the nature of Wild Fang's system leaks will be rare.

Unfortunately, it's really not that easy for a scan group to just pick up a new series off the cuff, particularly one with a significant backlog like this...

As for Trinity Blood, a thirty second Google search finds it in its entirety to date (Which isn't very much). HERE. Have a look yourself before requesting in future.

Quote Originally Posted by Zelgadis_Nailo View Post
    Hello,

Thanks
    ~Zelgadis
    If you can find raws, I'll ask a few of our translators about it...if they say they'll do it, consider it done...
    "Hey thanks for emailing me. Why you dropping Fairy Tail again?????? It is one of the most awesome manga so please please keep doing it because I do now want to add other scans to my collection since it is not so good. If you need help I can help out with anything except I don't know how to do the manga typing and that kind of stuff. By the way, are you thinking about Code Breaker? If so, I can also maybe help with that too. Also, next time if you will drop the series don't email me. It is depressing news and I will rather just not know this time. Thank you."

That's me telt.

Alright thanks for all the replies, I'll keep an eye out for Raws, but I think that they will be hard to come by.

Thanks
    ~Zelgadis

Volume 6 RAW

That's the first non (publically at least) scanlated volume. I've not checked if it's legit because RapidShare is slow and I'm going to bed, but it very likely is. I'll probably be able to find the rest by bashing my head off of every RAW site in sight (Bit of punnery) I can find until the coconut falls down (Poorly thought out metaphor) and brains me.

Im going to ask some people that know how to search with WinNy, Perfect Dark and that other p2p program