Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar

Bleach side story fan fiction

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosu View Post
    A few things I have learned from spending a lot of time on RPing boards.

1. Its best to have 2 topics, 1 for signup/discussion, and 1 for the actually RP.

2. You need to make sure the opening is well written and covers the background, no spending 30minutes to write it then posting right their.

3. low quality writing can really bring do the RP, and make it less fun for everyone.

4. the edit button is your friend >_>

5. Usually, for longer posts at least, its best to write them out in word or a similar program.

6. You need to watch out on those sign-ups, don't let anyone use a half-assed one, and make sure its not super over powered.

7. Finally, you need to be very careful about people God-modding (Controlling other peoples characters) and cheezing (basically, writing so their character is perfect >_>)
    Since I can't delete this post as it's the thread opener, I'll paste a quote from the idea thread as the advice is very good.
    Last edited by ChaosRising; 07-30-2007 at 09:17 PM.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

What is this about:

All this began with a simple thread by "ggkfc" which he named "create your own bleach character.

http://mangashare.com/showthread.php?t=397

Lets create our own bleach characters.

1. It must have a name (related to your mangashare username in some way)
    2. Must state whether it is Vizard, Hollow, Shinigami, Quincy, Bounto (no new races)
    3. Explain their trademark moves (no too over the top/ dominating ones)
    4. Characteristics/ Habits
    5. A nice short story to tie him to earth

Optional=
    6. Picture (your own creation)
    7. Other comments (relations)

Then add it to your signature!!!
    Some of us decided to create a character for fun, this lead to an idea to create our own bleach fanfic adventure. ChaosRising created a thread in the manga section of bleach ( http://mangashare.com/showthread.php?t=679 ), finally he created this thread to start our own bleach adventure.

Announcements:

ChaosRising and gin0va are the ones in charge to keep this thread nice and tidy, if you have a suggestion, please PM ChaosRising or gin0va.

Do you want to join the adventure? Please PM ChaosRising. Make sure when you PM him, too create a well thought out summary of your character in the "create your own bleach character" thread, or.. PM a summary with the required information to ChaosRising.
    Now it is also possible to sign up at our character summarys thread ( http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756 ), ofcourse by the rules stated in here.

Also we would like the following characters (char's from char's list) to give a intro like ChaosRising did.
    Please write it down in a organized and please use symbols like " ' ? ! ; : , . because we don't want the posts to be confusing.

People who joined this adventure are posted in the character summarys.

Updates:

Character summary's are now to be found at: http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756
    This will make it easier for us to organize the first post.

Now it is also possible to sign up at our character summarys thread ( http://www.mangashare.com/forums/showthread.php?t=756 ), ofcourse by the rules stated in here.

Rules:

- No overdone ability's.
    - Everyone has to make the story connect with the other characters, this means PAY ATTENTION on the others their posts.
    - Please be serious about the storyline (jokes can be made ofcourse)
    - No Pissing of eachother on their events.
    - Please try to make it look like some character are talking.
    - Character need to slowly develop a relation in the story (love relation may ofcourse be an option)
    - NO ICHIGO - ORIHIME - ISHIDA - CHAD in the story line, since it is ours.

[Rules will be updated.]
    Last edited by Jinoh; 07-30-2007 at 08:29 PM.

Mitsusuke walked across the dojo wondering again about the ex-shinigami that showed up at the temple 200 years ago.This gegi he gave me has been useful....Interrupted from his thoughts by a human student who was kneeling in front of the door leading down to the baths, his shinai on the floor by his side. Sensei, squad 2 encountered a half dozen dog sized hollows in sector three. We dispatched a medical team to their position, there was no collateral damage. Mitsusuke nodded to him before heading in for a long soak in the springs and a few bottles of sake.

The springs were perched on a small plateau between the dojo and the temple. It was a great place to think, and there were a lot of things to think about lately.Why were so many hollows showing up on the island of Makura of late? These new hollows calling themselves Arrancar, in 600 years of fighting hollows he never encountered their like.The Shinkage school had lost three squads to the last one that called itself a Vastolorde. My strongest Uchikachi, only forced a draw from her. She left laughing that she had had fun and would be sure to tell her partner Jiino so he could come take my measure. What were these things he wondered as he finished off his fifth bottle of sake.

Drinking without me again I see. Sora Ryu mumbled as he stepped into the pool with a bottle of sake in each hand and his towel balanced on his head. He had showed up at the temple about a hundred years back reactivating the Shinkage-ryi that died after the Meiji Reformation. Mitsusuke had to admit, he would be hard pressed to deal with things as they were getting without the squads he rebuilt. So how is the Shin-Ki-Ryoku training going, Ryu asked? They're mostly human, Mitsusuke answered quietly as he reached for one of the sake bottles.They're what we have to work with since you don't trust shinigami, Ryu coldly stated looking longfully at the bottle he had just lost. Mitsusuke nodded absently as he moved to the rocks at the edge of the pool where he poured some sake and floated the bottle in the hot water. He gazed off in the direction of of a squad getting ready to leave on patrol, I wonder Mitsusuke mumbled wringing the water from a towel before hanging it over his head and sinking his shoulders beneath the water. They drank in comfortable silence until long after the squad had left and the sun sank into the sea.

Mitsusuke walked across the dojo as the students squared off against each other shinai in hand and began speaking. The dojo was as quiet as a crypt as he quietly spoke. The concept of offense and defense lies in adapting one's action to one's enemy, much in the way a sailor will raise the sail when the wind rises, or a hunter will release the hawk on sighting a rabbit. It is usual to think of offense purely in terms of offense and defense purely in terms of defense. However, there are elements of defense in offense and offense in defense. The practitioner of Shinkage-Ryu should fully understand the meaning of the line from the Chinese poem about the 'cat sleeping under the peonies'. Now, Begin! He snapped as the class sprang into a flurry of motion. How many of you will live long enough to learn what I need to teach you he wondered as he deftly stepped through the fighting men tucking in elbows, shifting torso's, and kicking feet at he passed noticing every mistake in form and posture.

Ryu had been gathering humans with high reiatsu for a few dozen years, he had even set up a network in Soul Society to find his ninja that had died without turning into hollows and getting them ready for the academy. Some had even returned in gegi they had gotten from Urahara to rejoin the ranks with the powers of shinigami and their zampakto. Some of the humans in the ranks had enough reiatsu to preform demon magic. However it wasn't their reiatsu that had Mitsusuke on edge today, his gut told him it was something with a monstrous amount of reiasu attempting to suppress it. It wasn't a hollow, but he couldn't get it out of his mind. Somehow it was familiar..............

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Mitsusuke sat under the sacred tree meditating, or at least trying to. His thoughts kept drifting back to his first meeting with Ryu, after a prolonged battle with two menos Mitsusuke went seeking a plce to rest and recover. In short order he came upon an Arrancar and Vizard frozen in sleep weapons in hand. This was obviously the result of demon magic he thought as he surveyed the scene. Deciding practicality outweighed honor (as if honor was owed to any hollow) he promptly sliced the Arrancar in half as it slept. As the creature broke apart to ethers the Vizard began to stir, wondering how this unknown Vizard would react from awakening to a new presence, Mitsusuke backed away a bit and readied for a fight.

The Vizard looked around dazed, his mask breaking apart as he tried to speak. "Where is........?" "What happened to.........?" "Who are.........?" "Why am I......?" Plenty of time for answers, Mitsusuke answered, for now............ He drifted off tossing a bottle of sake to the sleep groggy Vizard. Mitsusuke sat down, back against a tree sliding his zampakto back into it's saya and watching the Vizard curiously. He doesn't seem like he plans to make me his enemy he thought to himself. Taking a deep pull off the sake and tossing back the bottle the Vizard who asked numbly, the Arrancar? Passed on, Mitsusuke answered quietly. Your doing? The Vizard asked, Mitsusuke nodded before taking a deep pull himself and tossing back the bottle. I'm Sora Ryu, the Vizard said catching the bottle. I guess I should thank you, well that or kill you for spoiling my Kido. Do as you like, Mitsusuke answered smiling as he decided he liked this Vizards spirit.

I have duties at the Temple Mitsusuke said rising after a few hours. Without another word he began to flash step back to the Temple. Well, that was certainly rude of him, Ryu thought, first killing my prey then leaving without saying goodbye. Oh well, at least he had good sake, he chuckled realizing from the pain the laughter brought how badly he was damaged during his battle with the Arrancar. Grateful for the effects of the sake, I guess I owe him for that at least he thought as he drifted off to sleep.

A few days later Ryu showed up at Mitsusuke's Temple with a large crate. You know, he told Mitsusuke as he approached him sitting on the steps of the Temple, there is a small village on the other side of this mountain that makes the best sake this time of year. Bring that, Mitsusuke told Ryu leading him through the Temple and on to a path up the mountain. They came to an idyllic spring about half way up to a large building in which the walls had been stacked against an inner wall to make best us of the evening breeze. Opening a small cabinet built into the cliff face behind the springs and pulling out two towels and two sake cups and handing one of each to Ryu. Mitsusuke disrobed, opened the crate and removed a half dozen bottles then floated them in the hot water and stepped into the spring. Ryu followed suit, loosing his discomfort and simply enjoying the way the heat of the spa drained the stress from his body and the sake cleared his mind.

Are you aware of this places significance and it's use during the Bakumatsu, Ryu asked? Mitsusuke nodded before taking another contemplative pull from his sake. I was a retainer of Tokugawa Nariaki before that point, but as he had no heir and I had no respect for Tokugawa Yoshinobu and no love for the Shinpan and Tozama daimyo I left court and watched as events unfolded after Nariaki died, Mitsusuke answered. Yamaoka Tesshu established a school here at this Temple his grandfather (on his mothers side) served at, it became the base of operation for the Shinkage-ryi. After the Meiji reformation the Shinkage-ryi disbanded. With what is coming it's time to reactivate it, Ryu said. Do as you wish, but no shinigami was all Mitsusuke had to say on the subject......
    Last edited by ChaosRising; 07-30-2007 at 08:26 PM.

The female vastolorde level arrancar traveled through the desert of Hueco Mundo and came across another female arrancar called Halibel. Halibel approached her and said: "I haven't seen you around before, could you be one of those two new arrancar which Aizen told us about?" The female arrancar replied "Yea, that's true.. but..". Suddenly Halibel gets shocked by the amount of reiatsu the female was releasing. The female said: "You can show yourself now, i already detected you spying on me since i came here". Noitora appears. "Hmm! Now i can proove myself that i am the strongest!",
    Noitora got beaten in about 6 minutes with little effort and toying with him. The female replied: "Tch... you're blinded by jelousy, that is what makes you weak, you don't deserve to be called an arrancar". "Besides, you haven't even reached REAL SHINIGAMI POWERS!!".

Suddenly Jiino Appears... "Yo, Taiiju, we're leaving Hueco Mundo, we got all we came for.. We don't need to rely on Aizen, he will kill the both of us when he reached his goals, i know for sure.." The female replies: "So, you want to make a movement against him?"
    Jiino: "Yea, that's right.." *SFX: Bzzzzrrppt* [and they dissapeared.]

Halibel: "I have to report this to Lord Aizen..."
    Last edited by Jinoh; 07-30-2007 at 08:20 PM.

Both Las Noches and Seireitei rocked with activity as each prepare their forces for their showdown in winter. A wild melody of inter-mingling reiatsu flows into the town of Karakura making most living and spiritual creatures restless.

Yet, a male figure rests stoically atop a tree branch, as though ignorant of the rampaging mixture of spiritual aura. With legs outstretched above the branch, his torso leaned against the main tree trunk and his hands were crossed behind his head, somewhat cushioning it. The guy was dressed in the most awkward combination of clothes. His bottom was clad in casual denim jeans but his top was rather… unique. His ‘shirt’ was like a shinigami’s Gi, complete with black long sleeves but it’s middle section was obviously altered. Rather than the normal criss-crossing black robe, it looked like a white blazer with an inner black, high collar and two extended “swallowtails” at its back, similar to a tuxedo.

“Relaxed ain’t ya,” teased a voice that had a Kansai accent, “even though everyones’ soo busy…”

“Shut up, Shinji. I’m not interested in politics,” interrupted the figure relaxing on the tree branch

“…Sensitive and prickly as ever aren’t ya, Ao” replied Shinji and continued talking on certain “current matters”.

Ao kept his silence. It’s not like he did not know the situation especially with all this commotion going about; Aizen betraying Soul Society, Arrancars appearing, Soul Society and even Hueco Mundo preparing for war on each other etc. Multiple troublesome situations that had suddenly popped up which he never wish to be ever a part of. He was secretly grateful that the Vizards are taking a neutral stand and not involving themselves in such messy problems… at least, for the time being. Ao sighed, he knew that one day the Vizards will make their move but he still hoped it will not happen too soon. Yes, he was getting lazy but he loved it and the peace it brings.

Ao’s white zanpakuto rattled in excitement, responding to his thoughts about the upcoming war. He placed a hand on its hilt to calm his Hollow half down. It was difficult managing two separate personalities; his wild, instinctive Hollow side and his cold, calculative Shinigami side. Plus his new lazy, blur self that makes it THREE.

Feeling uncomfortable with Shinji’s continuous ranting and the complicated thoughts in his mind, he decided to move.

“And this new replacement Shinigami name Ichi… eh! OI!” wailed Shinji fruitlessly as Ao lept and disappeared.

He needed a new place to chill and he knew exactly where it was. On a certain island which had suspicious movements of reiatsu all over but Ao was sure he could easily avoid its habitants. Besides, who would want to disturb a random guy from taking a nap? He believed the island was named… Makura.

As Xavier started his walk down the hill he appeared on, his mind raced with thoughts of the one that brought him there. He thought of the amazing reiatsu that the man was giving off. While thinking of that man, he did not realise that a hollow was being chased towards him by 3 people.

"What!?!" Xavier said as he tuned and saw the hollow coming in closer. He planted his feet firmly in the ground and drew his hand back in a fist. "Not today!" he yelled as he let his fist fly, knocking the Hollow down. He then drew his zanpakto and stabbed the beast in the back of it's mask, killing it.

"HEY! THAT WAS MY KILL!" one of the three students said. It was at that moment that Xavier realized the hollow was being chased by these people.

"Well if that was yours, then maybe you should just kill me instead." Xavier said as he hoped his actions would provoke a fight. He smiled as he saw the blond haired boy of the group draw his zanpakto.

"YOUR ASKING FOR THIS MISTER!" The blond boy said as he charged Xavier with his sword raised high above him. Xavier's smile faded as he delivered a swift kick to the boy's stomach.

"I thought it would be a challenge. Now I realize that none of you are worth my time." Xavier said as he watched the blond haired boy fall down to the ground. He lifted his finger and pointed at the other two students. "You two, help your friend before his injuries become fatal. While your at it, tell me if there is anyone stronger then you here in this place."

As the two rushed over to help their friend, one spoke up and answered his question. "Sir, we just recently started to train here. There are plenty of strong people on this island."

Xavier walked off, as he thought of what the boy said. 'So we are on an island' he thought to himself. 'Hopefully that kid was telling the truth. If there is someone strong on this island, I know the perfect way to draw him out.' He stood at the end of the hill and released a massive amount of reiatsu, hoping that someone would come looking for him now. He jumped to the top of a rock and looked towards the dojo and temple. "NOW COME AND GET ME!" he yelled out with a smile on his face.

[QUOTE=gdupninja]"damn I'm bored (stomach growling)and pretty hungry. I definitely worked up an appetite with all this training." a boy with peculiar blue hair said. this boys name was Dokyou, and he was training for the up coming battles expected around winter time. He was really looking forward 2 the battles ahead. Day after day drifting off dreaming 2 himself about the opponents who would be unlucky enough to meet him sword 2 sword in battle. "I don't like training down here, he thought to himself but i don't want to give of the surprise of some one seeing my bankai. The only person who knew was his father an elite shinigami. Not his father by blood but who saved him from his violent road he toke earlier in life. the man toke him in adopted him , trained him and gave his life meaning.

Dokyou had told a few of his comrades about his bankai but none believed him. They had seen him out do higher ranking shinigami and lieutenants in sparring with ease but they did not believe he had reached bankai. Man Dokyou, you're not as strong as a captain his friends told him but they were definitely gonna be in for a surprise.

When Dokyou emerged from the underground training cave, the sun had set but he did not feel like going home. "Ah man, I was down there for too long everybody's probably asleep.ain't nothing to do here. I wonder how it is in the human world? I hear theirs a lot of hot girls, I wish I could check it out. Its night time, no one would notice I left. I mean I stay out late all the time, why not what could go wrong?

Dokyou had seen shinigami go to the human world many times so he knew what he was doing."Alright but i better do this fast,old man gonna beat my ass if he catch me. Dokyou opened a gate to the real world and was off. On the other side he saw what he thought was a dojo or a temple maybe. "Wow, the human world ain't that interesting" he thought to himself. Might as well see who's in the temple. As Dokyou walked toward the temple he suddenly felt a lot of spirit energy coming from another direction. He looked toward the hill where he could see someone standing on top, spirit energy flowing from him. "Eh, he looks like he could probably stand a chance against me let me go introduce myself" and with that Dokyou flash stepped to the strange person.

Xavier took a seat on the rock he was standing on. 'I'm bored of this place already.' He thought as he stared at the clouds. 'Man, I have been standing here for 15 minutes and no one has come yet.' Just as he was about to give up hope, he heard a set of footsteps behind him. He immediately stood up with his back to the one behind him. "My name is Xavier, what is yours?"

"My name is Dokyou. It's my first time in the human world and I happened to notice you up here on this rock, releasing your reiatsu. I thought I would say hello." Dokyou said with a smile. He looked on as the man finally turned and faced him.

"Well how about a fight to welcome you to this world of mine." Xavier said as he looked at the man. "I am going to guess shinigami, right?"

"Good eye, I might need to be careful, don't want to damage it or anything. If you don't mind, I have to make a request. I say no going for the face, agreed?" The man said as he took out his zanpakto. "I do want to meet some human women after the fight mind you."

"Naturally." Xavier said as he laughed at the man's joke. Soon, the similes faded from both men. Xavier lifted his leg high into the air. He could tell by the look of confusion on Dokyou's face that this man was not familiar with his fighting style. He brought his leg down suddenly with an axe kick, causing the earth to split in the direction of his kick. Dokyou avoided this by jumping into the air. He threw his sword at Xavier, only for him to avoid it with a back flip. Dokyou landed on the rock and pulled his sword out, watching as his enemy landed in front of him. He used flash step to get closer to Xavier, getting within slashing reach, only to miss with a quick slash. Xavier avoided it by moving back a little, and readied his hand into a fist. As he was bringing his fist down, Dokyou jumped back, leaving only a small crater in the ground where Xavier's fist landed.

"Well well well. Never thought I would have to rely on this so soon in a battle." Xavier said as he drew his zanpakto. He held it into the air as his opponent looked on. "HOWL! BEOWU..." he suddenly stopped with a look of fear in his eyes. He turned around and looked off into the distance. "Darn, well I guess we have to end our fight here. Something...big is happening." Xavier said as he sheathed his zanpakto. He turned and faced Dokyou with his hand held in the air. "Later" he said as he turned and used his speed to go off towards the woods.

Dokyou stood there, confused. "But...I was having fun..." He looked down and noticed a cut in his outfit. "So after I even dodged it, he still managed to get a scratch on me. I'm starting to like these humans..." He smiled as he sheathed his sword. "Xavier huh...I'll remember that name...but for now, its time to meet some human women." He said to himself as he tried to decide where to go next.

I be Niblit.

The dawn broke cold and dark as the storm clouds rolled in. Mitsusuke finished his duties as roshi, closing morning meditation and leaving the meditation hall he began his morning walk. He had no particular destination in mind, he just needed some time to decide his next course of action. Suddenly an intense spirit energy covered the entire island like a lead blanket, it was so dense it made his breath catch halfway from his lungs. As quickly as it descended it vanished, seeing the looks of shock on the faces of the Shinkage ninja monks, he made a point of not allowing the shock to show on his face as well. Ryu came bursting out of the meditation hall, "Mitsusuke!" he called breathlessly. "Call back all the patrols, NOW!!" Mitsusuke called to him as he began flash stepping to the source of the spirit energy. It can't be, Mitsusuke mumbled to himself as he continued flash stepping up the mountain. As a shrine came into view in a small valley he slowed to a walk, it would be unseemly to rush through what was believed to be the most sacred place on this mountain.

The shrine was built into the face of the mountain, it was flanked on both sides by Daruma Dolls. As he approached the shrine two Vizard stepped out opening the doors of the shrine and bowing low as Mitsusuke passed them and entered the shrine. The statue of the Buddha had been slided to the side revealing a long passage carved deep into the mountain its dusky interior only lighted by faint candles. Entering a large cavern at the end of the passage, he noted the presence of 10 Vizard lined up in two rows of five forming an isle leading to a screened dais where the shape of a seated man was visable behind the bamboo curtain. "Yorimasa Sama" Mitsusuke said quietly as he dropped to one knee bowing low and laying his zampakto on the floor next to him. Looking around meaningfully "why have we all been summoned?" he asked. There are things we must all discuss, Minamoto Yorimasa said matter of factly. There are Vizard present I don't know, Mitsusuke said quietly to no one in particular. "Only two, Mitsusuke senpai." growled a Vizard to his left. Pulling off his mask Mitsusuke recognized Azai Nagamasa. Looking meaningfully at the haori of the two newest members trimmed with white mountain stripes made it very evident that they were Shinsengumi.

"I'm Okita Souji" said the first of the Shinsengumi as he pulled off his mask bowing deeply. "I'm Hijikata Toshizo" said the second as he also removed his mask. "The Demon of Shinsengumi" Mitsusuke said smiling, well met. Well, is anyone planning to tell me why we are all here? Mitsusuke asked. "Dear Buddha, you are awfully long winded today Mitsusuke." Minamoto Yoshitsune laughed from his place closest to Yorimasa. Now if you will take you place we can begin, he told Mitsusuke patiently. Picking up his zampakto Mitsusuke took his place on Yorimasa's right side as the two Vizard who met him at the shrine's entrance also took their seats.

I had a visit from Shigekuni Yamamoto Genryusai yesterday, Yorimasa began, it seems we need to choose a side in the upcoming events. As it involves us all, I have called this meeting, he said as murmurs began to rise in the cavern. I fail to see a reason to involve ourselves in the affairs of Soul Society Mitsusuke stated coldly, they have never given us anything but their contempt. Were we not what and who we are they would have done to us exactly what they did to the Quincy. Be that as it may, there is no avoiding this situation nor can we deny it involves us as well, Yorimasa patiently replied. He began to explain the events that led to Sosuke Aizen gaining the Orb of Distortion and the army of Arrancar in Hueco Mundo as well as his plan that he will be the one to stand at the top and end the unbearable vacancy on the world's throne. I'm sure none of you have forgotten our pledge to be the King's last line of defense, Yorimasa stated in a firm voice.

The meeting broke up long after the sun had set, Mitsusuke stayed seated until only him and Yorimasa remained. This will end badly Mitsusuke said quietly. I won't be used as cannon fodder for those shinigami, I just want you to understand that Yorimasa Sama. I would never ask you to Mitsusuke, however I need you skills more now than ever before. I would never ask if I didn't, you have been like a son to me and I would never use you badly. I know that but the thought of helping those shinigami leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Well then, Yorimasa said coming out from behind the screen, perhaps this can help wash that taste from your lips he smiled as he lifted a bottle of sake. You know me too well, Mitsusuke laughed as he pulled two cups from his sleeve. So now we have Shinsengumi in our ranks, Mitsusuke observed.I think they will fit in quite well, he laughed before draining his cup. I think so too, Yorimasa said as their conversation drifted into a comfortable silence.