Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread: Uchiha Madara

this is only a wild guess, and it makes the story even more interesting... i think TOBI is OBITO.... because of the eye he has on the right side while kakashi has the left side... what do you think?? how he lives after the incident? well... we'll see about that....

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    ok first of all i never stated it as a FACT, LOL
    sorry you werent paying attention to how i phrased my sentences and got confused. i said these are theories meaning opinions based on known information. it may not be 100% all from the manga but its just something someone came up with. someone else i might add. this isn't even my own post on uchiha madara, i told you it was someone elses. you knew it was someone elses and you've read it before. you know its someone just coming up with their on theory of how the manga MAY or MAY NOT unfold. no one ever said it was FACT.

secondly, you made this thread so people could post what they know about madara and what ever else they may have to say about him. so why get mad if someone says something ON TOPIC? its not like i went off topic and was like, 'the girl next to pein is hot'. only thing the manga show/states about pein is that he looks like naruto, he has too many piercings(LOL), and that he is said leader of akatsuki. not much to really talk about unless you plan on making a fan club about him.

lol well it was clearly say not to post that theory
    also dont post a naruto fan forum link, the dark history of the uchiha. thats just a fanfic that ppl think is fact.
    in which you did so this thread about Madara so far in the manga not people's fanfic about him like i said before its a very good theory but shouldnt have been brought to this topic because it was said to not be brought to this topic thats all man
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

For me, I can't tell if the theory about tungo and uchiha are 100% true. But all I can say is, Japanese writer, always use Japanese history or the personality and characteristics of the people in japan. If they have history in their country, they should use it to be part of the story in manga. And because they are Japanese writer they also need to use everything in Japan and include all citys and places.

The story of Tungo and Uchiha really does make sense, and I was envy about this theory.

I won't fully believe it till it is stated in the manga itself otherwise right now its pretty much useless
    Japanese writer don't have to state it in manga. Its in you to find out how and why. Only Japanese people understand about the story, and the theory about Tungo. For us not to be Japanese people, we really don't know everything in Japan. All we do is read and read to spend time and have fun.

Uchiha Madara being the one who fought Shodaime at the VotE is only a theory.

READ RIKI-OH
    Jink's Manga Picks
    Shamo || Vinland Saga || Mirai Nikki || Dangu || Tokyo Red Hood

I also forgot to say, about the theory of Madara and Shodaime fighting, it also make sense, same as the screen shot from the other forum. The statue that Sasuke and Naruto was standing in their last fight. But a 100% exact theory about the two must state in manga or else it's just nothing and useless. I don't need the theory about tungo, what's important is the theory of Madara and Shodaime.

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikage View Post
    lol well it was clearly say not to post that theory

in which you did so this thread about Madara so far in the manga not people's fanfic about him like i said before its a very good theory but shouldnt have been brought to this topic because it was said to not be brought to this topic thats all man
    i didnt even realize thats what he posted because in another thread he was asking me about how i got my information about madara, then when i went searching for it i noticed he posted a thread about madara so after i finished searching where i got my info i decided to quick post in his thread. i didnt even read what he said in the beginning so that was my fault there, but still dont see whats so wrong about it. i would have just posted in the other thread even if he didnt make this one .-.

Quote Originally Posted by milesshen View Post
    In fact, naruto is actually a story based on japanese mythology.

Actually... no.

Naruto is based on 19th century literature, the book is called "The Galliant Jiraiya". It was written in Japan, but actually based on Chinese culture. The Snake, Toad, and Slug all represent facets of Chinese mythological magic.

More can be found here:
    http://www.kiseido.com/printss/jirai.html
    Uchiha Maedera has been mentioned as the birth mother of all the Uchiha, this is in the data books. She is also appearing in one of the upcoming games as a playable character. Nothing else has been said.

Actually... no.

Naruto is based on 19th century literature, the book is called "The Galliant Jiraiya". It was written in Japan, but actually based on Chinese culture. The Snake, Toad, and Slug all represent facets of Chinese mythological magic.
    Yea, Naruto uses this however it isn't based on just that.

I do think there is a relation between the hyuuga and the uchiha clans. The hyuuga clan symbol is also present in the uchiha clan's tengu shrine.

Quote Originally Posted by tuneo View Post
    this is only a wild guess, and it makes the story even more interesting... i think TOBI is OBITO.... because of the eye he has on the right side while kakashi has the left side... what do you think?? how he lives after the incident? well... we'll see about that....
    Wow you're behind......

Btw, the Uchiha clan ORGINATED from the Hyuuga clan, they explain this in the manga AND the anime. The bloodline limit of the Byakugan was altered to the Sharingan, but originally it was the Hyuuga clan. Now there are multiple theories like this one: http://forums.narutofan.com/showthread.php?t=106576
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter