Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Uchiha Madara

why make a topic then on someone you know no one knows anything about? might as well make a topic about that girl who hangs around Pein. since the manga has no information of madara other then a few people who know of him.

So that people can post their best theories on here and to see who THINKS they know something about him. That theory from Yasha, though, was simply amazing. You just gotta read ALL of it. Lots of supporting evidence in there.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

old theories are old tho it was a good one and i personally enjoy it and somewhat believe it to be true

I won't fully believe it till it is stated in the manga itself otherwise right now its pretty much useless
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

The power of manga!

Quote Originally Posted by Muzikage View Post
    old theories are old tho it was a good one and i personally enjoy it and somewhat believe it to be true

I won't fully believe it till it is stated in the manga itself otherwise right now its pretty much useless
    this is why i started it i wantd responese like this one. and i was tired of ppl stating it as fact when its just somebody's thoughts

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

ok first of all i never stated it as a FACT, LOL
    sorry you werent paying attention to how i phrased my sentences and got confused. i said these are theories meaning opinions based on known information. it may not be 100% all from the manga but its just something someone came up with. someone else i might add. this isn't even my own post on uchiha madara, i told you it was someone elses. you knew it was someone elses and you've read it before. you know its someone just coming up with their on theory of how the manga MAY or MAY NOT unfold. no one ever said it was FACT.

secondly, you made this thread so people could post what they know about madara and what ever else they may have to say about him. so why get mad if someone says something ON TOPIC? its not like i went off topic and was like, 'the girl next to pein is hot'. only thing the manga show/states about pein is that he looks like naruto, he has too many piercings(LOL), and that he is said leader of akatsuki. not much to really talk about unless you plan on making a fan club about him.

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    ok first of all i never stated it as a FACT, LOL
    sorry you werent paying attention to how i phrased my sentences and got confused. i said these are theories meaning opinions based on known information. it may not be 100% all from the manga but its just something someone came up with. someone else i might add. this isn't even my own post on uchiha madara, i told you it was someone elses. you knew it was someone elses and you've read it before. you know its someone just coming up with their on theory of how the manga MAY or MAY NOT unfold. no one ever said it was FACT.

secondly, you made this thread so people could post what they know about madara and what ever else they may have to say about him. so why get mad if someone says something ON TOPIC? its not like i went off topic and was like, 'the girl next to pein is hot'. only thing the manga show/states about pein is that he looks like naruto, he has too many piercings(LOL), and that he is said leader of akatsuki. not much to really talk about unless you plan on making a fan club about him.
    I agree with you and nobody here is flaming anyone on any theories. This is an open discussion and I appreciate the theory that you shared because I didn't know of it ^^.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by milesshen View Post
    In fact, naruto is actually a story based on japanese mythology.
    Nope, there's a different between being based in Japanese mithology and using or adapting aspects of the japanese mithology and by the way Kishimoto also uses chinese mithology.
    Last edited by Alterno; 07-29-2007 at 04:59 AM.

Nope, there's a different between being based in Japanese mithology and using or adapting aspects of the japanese mithology and by the way Kishimoto also uses chinese mithology.
    Yea, that's right. Naruto isn't "based" on mythology. It only uses aspects from it. Sorry, my mistake.

Quote Originally Posted by milesshen View Post
    Yea, that's right. Naruto isn't "based" on mythology. It only uses aspects from it. Sorry, my mistake.
    Is ok man, btw sorry if it sounded harsh.

About that writing about of the Hyuuga clan and Uchiha clan relationship, till it be confirmed or established in the serie (manga or anime) it won't be more than especulations. Kakashi said that some people believe that the sharigan is a derived doujutsu from the byakuugan, someone like him who was an anbu leader and is also a Sharingan user, should have the information about secrets like these (if is true), Kakashi also said that the Byakuugan was stronger than Sharingan. So we still have to wait the hidden abilities of the Byakuugan too. Now back to the serie, remember kyubii conversation with sasuke, he said those sinisters and cursed eyes, more cursed than mine. So this means that Uchiha Madara was pure evil or the Sharingan more than a blessing kick ass doujutusu, could actually be a curse?....