Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I think Halibel is number 1 but who knows. Usually number 1 hangs back until needed

I hope that means we find out more about Hisagi's sword! I have always wondered about him
    My name is Corey and I am an asshole. I get excessively drunk at inappropriate times, disregard social norms, indulge in every whim, ignore the consequences of my actions, mock idiots and posers, sleep with random women, and just generally act like a raging dick head. I contribute to society in no way what so ever

Proud fan of the Oujou White Knights!

sounds interesting,get to see Barragan do something,like talk.haha.
    DIE MORTAL!!!

To be honest i think that many espada mirror captains and it would be interesting with both old men in charge

personally, i still think Stark is #1, Halibel #2 and the Geezer #3.
    if he's giving the orders, than it must mean that he's the gropu's tactician (an older ver of shikamaru lmao), but that doesn't make him #1

honesty, i hope they kill histugaya in the process as well...don't like the kid one damn bit

Of the captains there, I'd be the first to say that Hitsugaya is probably the least likely to die, and that's before considering his popularity.

Take his popularity into account and I think it'd be more likely for some of the captains there to die, come back to life, and die again before Hitsugaya's death even became an option.

The pictures come from Jojo. The script was posted by emptied-dreams at crunchy roll.

Ulquiorra: I'll use my sword
    -
    Orihime: Ichigo-kun...
    Ichigo: Leave Orihime's side immediately. (to Ulquiorra)
    Ulquiorra: I have the same idea.
    Ulquiorra: My duty is to guard Hueco Mundo before Aizen-sama returns.
    But he did not give me any command to kill this woman.
    Before he gives such an order, I will let her live.
    However, it's different for you.
    Eliminating you, is the same meaning as guarding Hueco Mundo.
    I will destroy you.

so we finally get to see Ulquiorra using his sword, i just hope his release (whenever he does it) won't be something skinny, like Grimmjow's

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    those pics sasori posted are pretty high quality. oh, and i think ulquiorra's release will probably have something to do with eyes; cuz he has that eye crushing thing plus his zanpakutou hilt is shaped like an eye.

I wonder if Ulquiorra is affected by Aizen's hypnosis (with his eyes being a little different)? I hope we get to someone release their sword soon, I don't care if its a captain or espada, as long as it is someone new.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.