Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bleach Bleach 318 Spoilers

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Bleach 318 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

DONT USE THIS SCANS TO YOUR OWN SCANLATION, OR ELSE JOJO WILL COME HERE AND KICK YOUR ASS... BE AFRAID... VERY AFRAID (now serious DONT use this scan for your benefit)

Chinese scanlation by JOJO:

http://www.91files.com/?5FU4CEY1AXICQ0W7FRAZ
    http://sharebee.com/93ff02b8
    http://www.fs2you.com/files/6cdcf575...-0014221b798a/

BLEACH 318 "Five Towers/Four Pillars"

A very loose summary, starting at page 7

Ichigo said to Ulquirrora that he is surprised that he's drawing his sword against him already. He then ask Ulq if he considers him a worthy opponent. And Ulq told him at the very least. Ulq then says he considered Ichigo as an opponent that needed to be destroyed. And Ichigo answered that's already enough.

Bargan is saying that the opponent are greater in numbers, and that the leader (Aizen) is acting in a laid off manner. Hallibel comments that he's being rude to Aizen sama, while Bargan said she's being rude to him. Bargan then said he'll take command of their forces and no one is allowed to disobey him (wow)

Then we get a complicated explanation about how the whole pillar thing work. Bargan said that it's obvious that the four pillars should be in the east south, west and north part of the place, and so orders someone to destroy them. Omaeda panicks and said he figured everything out but Yamamoto called him (bargan) a fool, saying that he wouldn't leave such an important place unguarded. And he said he already stationed some good fighters there.

Well, that's where kira and co appears ^^
    From Bleach Asylum

Posted by spacecat

ウルキオラが刀を抜いて戦いはじめるとこで、現世。
    現世は火に覆われてる愛染の代わりにバラガンが指令をだす。
    バラガン、からくら町が四隅に立てた柱によってからくら町がレプリカと入れ換えたなら、柱を壊 せば元に戻る と踏み、虚を呼び壊させようとするがそれを読んで柱に待機させられていた一角、ゆみちか、いづ る、69によ って切られて阻止され次週。
    Last edited by eXplosiveMind; 07-17-2008 at 08:43 PM.

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

spoiler
    Script Translation
    Source: MH
    Credits: Bleach91

ウルキオラが刀を抜いて戦いはじめるとこで、現世。
    Ulquiorra pulls out his sword and the battle begins. Switch to real world.
    現世は火に覆われてる愛染の代わりにバラガンが指令をだす。
    Since Aizen is surrounded by fire, in his place Barragan is giving out the orders.
    バラガン、からくら町が四隅に立てた柱によってからくら町がレプリカと入れ換えたなら、柱を壊 せば元に戻る 踏み
    Barragan says that because they used the 4 corner pillars to switch the two Karakura towns, that if they destroy the pillars they can switch them back.
    、虚を呼び壊させようとするがそれを読んで柱に待機させられていた一角、ゆみちか、いづる、6 9によって切 られて阻止され次週。
    So he tries to call on the hollows to destroy them, but Ikkaku, Yumichika, Izuru and Hisagi have been stationed there to prevent that.

Look's like the old mans #1 if he's giving orders.

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    that first picture will take up 2 pages alone DAMN

Yeah it will take up two pages. >.<

And I guess it's safe to assume that Barragan is #1 since he gives out orders in Aizen's place.
    http://img514.imageshack.us/img514/1193/kenpachimp1.jpg
    Credit for sig goes to Faizaud! Thanks.

anywayz i kinda knew he was number one if he is in fact giving the orders. he looks the most experienced out of the three and his facial expression does not change at all. Also look at the similarities between him and yamaji. Stark is #2 simply because i dont know where is mask is and he is more human than halibel. halibel has a mask covering her mouth i think. this is going to be interesting.

I figured Barragan might be the #1 espada since he wore a kings crown on his head (kinda symbolized it), but there's still a chance he isn't. I'll have to wait to see the tattoo.

This chapter looks a lot better than last weeks! Can't wait!

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

This doesn't mean Barragan's number one.
    What if he's just ordering his fraccion around, I mean it doesn't say he's telling Stark and Halibel what to do.

Anyways, Kira and Hisagi = win.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasori View Post
    This doesn't mean Barragan's number one.
    What if he's just ordering his fraccion around, I mean it doesn't say he's telling Stark and Halibel what to do.
    I agree, just because he's giving orders doesn't mean he's the top Espada. I think he is, but I don't see this as proof. It could be Kubo trying to throw everyone off (the way he did for like a year with Ulquiorra).
    Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes