Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Uchiha Madara and uchiha itachi and sasuke are all trying to get they eyes on the level of neji,, cause the sharingan is a lame version of the Byakugan
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by bankai View Post
    Uchiha Madara and uchiha itachi and sasuke are all trying to get they eyes on the level of neji,, cause the sharingan is a lame version of the Byakugan
    that doesn't make any sense cuz theoretically the sharingan should be stronger than the byakugan. sharingan can copy jutsu's, create illusions, see chakra, and predict opponents moves and this is just the regular sharingan. the byakugan can see chakra points, chakra circulation, and 359 degree vision. it's also been said several times that a one on one battle with someone with the sharingan is a death wish if the opponent doesn't have the sharingan. in a two to one battle the chances of survival are slightly higher but the odds are still against the non sharingan users.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

lol, this isn't harry potter and the deathly hallows now...

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    that doesn't make any sense cuz theoretically the sharingan should be stronger than the byakugan. sharingan can copy jutsu's, create illusions, see chakra, and predict opponents moves and this is just the regular sharingan. the byakugan can see chakra points, chakra circulation, and 359 degree vision. it's also been said several times that a one on one battle with someone with the sharingan is a death wish if the opponent doesn't have the sharingan. in a two to one battle the chances of survival are slightly higher but the odds are still against the non sharingan users.
    byakugan can do everything that the sharingan its just that the sharingan is so weak compared to byakugan that if you had the byakugan power you would just wast time killing your opponent by showing them little tricks with the sharingan ,,, the sharingan is a power for escaping
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Banned
    look itachi he dont know about tobi S because tobi enter to akatsuki by himself and tobi all the time he waz acting like a weak person that in every battle he run thats why kisama say that tobi waz good at running and plus itachi kill all hes clan before people like oro or akatsuki take the power of uchiha cause the S is the best for everyting

byakugan can do everything that the sharingan its just that the sharingan is so weak compared to byakugan that if you had the byakugan power you would just wast time killing your opponent by showing them little tricks with the sharingan ,,, the sharingan is a power for escaping
    The Sharingan is indeed an art for escaping, but the right word for it is "An amazing support for your battle benefits"

Totally agreed with oOYourdadOo.
    What he wrote is what I believed from the time itachi was introduced.

Very glade to know someone having the same thought as mind.

Quote Originally Posted by escaflownev1 View Post
    I think the Itachi's history in Naruto is more than it seems. I do not think that he was the one who killed his clan. I think perhaps it was Madara, and Itachi was powerless to stop him. He made sasuke believe that he killed them, so that he would be alone and concentrate on hatred and revenge. So he can become strong enough to beat Madara, since Itachi was not.
    I'm 95% believed in that.
    Your thought are more closer to mine than oOYourdadOo

No... Sharingan does different stuff too. With Byakugan you can see the flow of chakra and distance but with Sharingan you can also copy your opponent's hand signs and jutsu, and also memorize those things.

Edit: Sharingan can't see distances; didn't really clarify that, did I?

itachi didnt kill sasuke cause he needs him for something. i also think itachi knows madara. i think madara is the other ms user itachi talked about. maybe madara and itachi are planning to release the tengu. cause the theory said that it takes 3 ms users to release the tengu.