Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Another Wild Theory From Your dad (oO Your dad Oo):

How is Itachi leaving Sasuke alive making Itachi gain more power? What is he gonna pull a Naroku and absorb Sasuke to make himself(Itachi) stronger? That doesn't make sense. If he only wants to fight stronger people then he is in a organization full of stronger shinobi. If he wants to fight a strong(er) MS user, or sharingan user in general, he could have left his clan alive. I bet someone in his village had some evil thoughts or intentions. If Itachi were to leak out information of Madara's power, some would attempt to make themselves stronger. Just leaving Sasuke alive to fight a strong MS user is a dumb reason for all the events that happened during and after he slaughtered his clan.

I still think Itachi knows Sasuke's potential. He wants Sasuke to surpass himself so that Sasuke can defeat Madara (if Madara is alive.) Itachi must already know that he, himself, isn't stronger enough to defeat Madara alone. Maybe the secret to unlocking the sharingans full ability is to know what it feels like to have everything precious taken from you. That's why Itachi killed his clan and left Sasuke alive. That's why Itachi told Sasuke for him to become stronger he would need to kill his best friend.

Also, if Tobi infact Obito. The maybe Obito is a direct decendant of Madara. Or maybe it will be like Yu Yu Hakusho where there is a demon gene that will awaken within him(Obito; if it hasn't already) which will allow Madara to be reborn within Obito. Maybe that is why it seems Tobi has authority over Pein and maybe he really meant Madara's power is within him.

Just Another Random Rant By oOYourdadOo a.k.a. Your dad.

i think it might be possible that madara some how created the tailed beasts in some manner took part in it. or maybe he captured the tailed beasts and used them in some evil plot. maybe this is what tobi means that he will capture the tailed beasts just like madara and use them as a weapon/the machine just as madara did in the past. this would explain how the kyubi knew of madara and why he would think his chakra was sinister

Quote Originally Posted by ilovetowatchanime1 View Post
    i think it might be possible that madara some how created the tailed beasts in some manner took part in it. or maybe he captured the tailed beasts and used them in some evil plot. maybe this is what tobi means that he will capture the tailed beasts just like madara and use them as a weapon/the machine just as madara did in the past. this would explain how the kyubi knew of madara and why he would think his chakra was sinister
    in the real legends of the bijuu the amount of tails normally means [ 1 tail = 1000 years lived, so 9 tailes is 9000 years lived ] ofcourse we already know that's not for the bijuu in naruto, nobody actually knows the origin of existence regarding the bijuu, i can only think of it like "the nine demons of chaos/destruction".. anyways that's what i think they are.. a bunch of demons with incredible powers..

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    What are Itachi's real intentions of joining Akatsuki? Is he really working with, or against them? I mean I know he destroyed his clan, but he left his brother alive, why? He betrayed Konoha to join Akatsuki, why?

I think Itachi knows some of the secrets of Uchiha Madara if not all. I think he killed everyone in his clan because he knew Madara would seek them out maybe to recruit them or use their power. Since Itachi was the strongest in his clan he knew none of them would stand a chance against Madara, so he killed them. He left Sasuke alive because he had potential to surpass Itachi and he may even have the power to defeat Madara.

Itachi was one of the top ninja not only in his clan but Konoha. For him to just betray Konoha to join a team of renegade ninja, to me, doesn't seem like a good enough reason. Even the Kyuubi stated that Sasuke's power is as sinister as Madara's, so it seems like he has the potential to rival if not surpass Madara. I think Itachi is planning to try and stop Madara or atleast make it so that Sasuke is strong enough to do it if Itachi were to fail. Also about everyone saying Itachi shed tears for Sasuke, I think that is false. I think it was more of him feeling Tobi/Madara's presense and the bad omen of storm brewing(he wasnt crying.)

If Itachi were to betray Akatsuki I think Kisame would help :x
    (Note: I can't recall if I was gonna say more then what I did, I was busy while type this so I kinda for got some stuff, LOL) What are your thoughts on this?
    these are very good ideas let me throw a question out there do u think itachi will find sasuke tell him truth about clans slaughtering and team up with hebi and if they team up what if they team up with narutos group. also rain was from pein emotions it seems like that from what the other member said

these are very good ideas let me throw a question out there do u think itachi will find sasuke tell him truth about clans slaughtering and team up with hebi and if they team up what if they team up with narutos group
    Geeze, the Konoha platoon has enough people at the moment. And isn't it their objective to capture Itachi?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Geeze, the Konoha platoon has enough people at the moment. And isn't it their objective to capture Itachi?
    your right im just throwing an idea out there

Another Wild Theory From Your dad (oO Your dad Oo):

How is Itachi leaving Sasuke alive making Itachi gain more power? What is he gonna pull a Naroku and absorb Sasuke to make himself(Itachi) stronger? That doesn't make sense. If he only wants to fight stronger people then he is in a organization full of stronger shinobi. If he wants to fight a strong(er) MS user, or sharingan user in general, he could have left his clan alive. I bet someone in his village had some evil thoughts or intentions. If Itachi were to leak out information of Madara's power, some would attempt to make themselves stronger. Just leaving Sasuke alive to fight a strong MS user is a dumb reason for all the events that happened during and after he slaughtered his clan.

I still think Itachi knows Sasuke's potential. He wants Sasuke to surpass himself so that Sasuke can defeat Madara (if Madara is alive.) Itachi must already know that he, himself, isn't stronger enough to defeat Madara alone. Maybe the secret to unlocking the sharingans full ability is to know what it feels like to have everything precious taken from you. That's why Itachi killed his clan and left Sasuke alive. That's why Itachi told Sasuke for him to become stronger he would need to kill his best friend.

Also, if Tobi infact Obito. The maybe Obito is a direct decendant of Madara. Or maybe it will be like Yu Yu Hakusho where there is a demon gene that will awaken within him(Obito; if it hasn't already) which will allow Madara to be reborn within Obito. Maybe that is why it seems Tobi has authority over Pein and maybe he really meant Madara's power is within him.

Just Another Random Rant By oOYourdadOo a.k.a. Your dad.
    the thing about your theory that doesn't seem to make sense is the idea that itachi killed his whole clan in order for sasuke to surpass him and then in time defeat madara. so basically what you're saying is itachi felt that madara was too strong so he killed innocent people in order to make his brother stronger. so that's basically the only way to defeat madara. wtf. are you kidding me. if madara is so powerful and itachi knew about this then why didn't he tell all the uchihas so that they could all fight together against madara. itachi was very trustworthy until he killed shisui. if he told the clan his story they would have believed him and fought against madara. i mean the clan had strong people like shisui and itachi. so are you trying to say that if the whole uchiha clan teamed up together they wouldn't be able to defeat madara.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA

Quote Originally Posted by ironmaidenlive22 View Post
    the thing about your theory that doesn't seem to make sense is the idea that itachi killed his whole clan in order for sasuke to surpass him and then in time defeat madara. so basically what you're saying is itachi felt that madara was too strong so he killed innocent people in order to make his brother stronger. so that's basically the only way to defeat madara. wtf. are you kidding me. if madara is so powerful and itachi knew about this then why didn't he tell all the uchihas so that they could all fight together against madara. itachi was very trustworthy until he killed shisui. if he told the clan his story they would have believed him and fought against madara. i mean the clan had strong people like shisui and itachi. so are you trying to say that if the whole uchiha clan teamed up together they wouldn't be able to defeat madara.
    I said MAYBE that part of Marada's master plan INVOLED UCHIHA power, like the sharingan. Itachi being the strongest in his clan knew that everyone else in the clan would be to weak to defend themselves from Madara's power/controll. It's not all about them being to weak, its about them being used for Madara's plan. What I'm trying to say is, the less Uchiha members alive the better chance of Madara's plan failing. I'm also saying no one in the clan other then Sasuke had the potential to be greater then Itachi since everyone else was already like at their limits(power wise) while Sasuke was still growing. Itachi knew Sasuke had/has greater chance of defeating Madara IF Sasuke was pushed to his limits and farther.

Ok so what you're saying is in order for them to not be part of Uchiha Madara's evil scheme, he should kill his whole family.
    .................................................. .i dont get it

I said MAYBE that part of Marada's master plan INVOLED UCHIHA power, like the sharingan. Itachi being the strongest in his clan knew that everyone else in the clan would be to weak to defend themselves from Madara's power/controll. It's not all about them being to weak, its about them being used for Madara's plan. What I'm trying to say is, the less Uchiha members alive the better chance of Madara's plan failing. I'm also saying no one in the clan other then Sasuke had the potential to be greater then Itachi since everyone else was already like at their limits(power wise) while Sasuke was still growing. Itachi knew Sasuke had/has greater chance of defeating Madara IF Sasuke was pushed to his limits and farther.
    i'm glad you clarified everything but i'm still reluctant to agree with your theory solely based on itachi's character. to me he doesn't seem like the person to make such a sacrifice for his clan considering the fact that his own father didn't even know him. from what i see he was constantly trying to distance himself from his family and the clan so i doubt he would be willing to make such a sacrifice. but who knows maybe you're right maybe i'm right we'll eventually know as the manga goes on.

CLICK MY SECOND SIG...YOU KNOW YOU WANNA