Page 1 of 8 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Naruto Naruto 409 Spoilers

Post here spoiler summaries, translations, pictures and scripts of the upcoming chapter.
    No discussion is allowed here. If you want to discuss the spoilers, please do it in the Spoiler Discussion thread. Any discussion reply here will be moved or deleted.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

Important notes:
    Along with the spoiler, add ALWAYS the source of it and also wheter it's confirmed or fake, in case it is (if you already know a spoiler is fake, do not bother posting it).

Try to put text spoilers in quote tags.

Do not post babelfish/google translations here, since they're not accurate. You can always post those translations in the Spoiler Discussion thread.

----------------------

Verification: Fake

独の列車にペンシルベニアカエルです。彼はレベルが学んで穏やかな思考と滞在中に戦闘します。ペンシルベニ アカエルにも言及する手法を振るうことができるのに使用される武器を尾狐 のチャクラです。廃棄物のない時間を攻撃する8つの物語とタカ ミシシッピ には影響がないことを示していた。彼は明らかに似て、のろわれたシールシールですが、同じです。この権利は 十五と戦闘を開始する前に最後の章に

Naruto trains with pa frog . He is being learned in level thinking and staying calm during battles. Pa frog also mentions a technique that can be used to wield the kyuubi’s chakra for a weapon. The eight tales wastes no time attacking taka and shows that genjutsu no effect on him. He reveals a seal similar to the cursed seal but not the same. Jugo sees this and fighting begins right before the end of the chapter

verrrrry rough translation
    i found this while searching online
    looks fake but idk
    could be true maybe?

1. Try to follow the rules everyone else has followed in the past 30 spoiler threads of Naruto. You're not special.

2. You suck at translating from english to japanese.

3. Go buy some imagination and make up better fake spoilers.

4. This should be graveyarded immediately, but I guess it's easier to simply add the code and keep the thread open.
    - damnz
    Last edited by damnz; 07-15-2008 at 07:30 PM.

Naruto 409 Spoiler Discussion

Discuss here the spoilers of the upcoming chapter posted in the Spoilers thread.

No spoilers outside this thread
    Posting spoilers outside the spoiler threads will result in account infractions, there are people who do not wish to get spoiled. Please respect that!

----------------------

spoilers are out discuss

Spoilers are for the weak (beat Afro on this )

Fake and

Spoiler!

seems reasonable, but I doubt Kishi would ever do that much in one chapter. He'll most likely devote the whole chapter to the beginning of naruto's training.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

This Machine Pwns n00bs Amargo Deathscythe's Avatar
    this spoiler

Spoiler!

SIG AND AVA BY JAIDEN

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    haha u beat afro

SPOILERS ARE FOR THE WEEK , me beat you all, would be cool to give naruto info on kyubi chakra weapon XD

If I told u I would have to kill u.....upps I just did, so, BEWARE OF THE DOG
    Quote Originally Posted by colas View Post
    haha u beat afro
    u are right

Quote Originally Posted by ChukoLiang View Post
    seems reasonable, but I doubt Kishi would ever do that much in one chapter. He'll most likely devote the whole chapter to the beginning of naruto's training.
    Agreed

Spoilers are for the Weak!!!

He still strikes muahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahahaha