0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Quote Originally Posted by Flare Blitz View Post
    Everyone assumes vergo is just chillaxing and not giving it his all,
    but for all we know this is just his fighting-style and thus his actual strenght (his toughness).
    + the fight also shows that kicking is a deffinitly part of vergo's 'main' fighting-style (is what I think).
    If he uses tekkai then he has no other option but to stay still. You can't move while using tekkai except for the wolf guy back on EL who stated that he's the only one who can. Even Rob Lucci can't move while using it. A tekkai+CoA is what he's probably using tha's why he so damn hard.

If it's just his style then he should avoid Luffy.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    No, it's not the haki itself that I have a problem with--every person and their dog does that. It's the sudden blackening of limbs to signify the use of Haki that I don't like. Pre-TS, it was always just a verbal acknowledgement or a successful physical blow that let us know that Haki was in effect. Since Luffy started using it and having his rubber body turn black (vulcanization, so it kinda makes sense, question mark), now everyone has to have themselves turn black when they armor up. They should get their own thing.

Anywho, doesn't affect the quality of the chapter in the least, so I guess it's not really relevant. I just can't wait to see Caesar get punched again! Every time it happens, it erases one of his stupid facial expressions from my memory :-D
    I think that's just Oda's way of showing if a person is using haki or not coz people don't usually scream "haki" when they are using it except for Luffy which I think he will drop as we get familiar with his moves. We already know that If he uses elephant gun, it means he's using CoA to it so he doesn't scream CoA anymore. It just wasn't shown pre-ts to keep it's mystery and let us keep guessing.

sig made by me

It makes no difference to me, but I thought the reason his haki was displayed as black was also because of vulcanized rubber, being, black. But if it's a universal indicator of using armament haki then that's fine too.
    Hey baby, wanna take a gander at some Adam West penis?

The eastern dragon, is the son that the samurai looking for???

Quote Originally Posted by bigmarkg2 View Post
    The eastern dragon, is the son that the samurai looking for???
    It looks that way. But this is One Piece and the man writing it is ODA so he might troll us.
    But there is obe reason way it's most likely that samurai's son
    It's the only dragon that can talk. all the others couldn't
    + this looks like mini shenron hahah (that why i loved the way oda drawed it).
    So it must be a special dragon so...this hints it is mononuske

Quote Originally Posted by athary View Post
    It looks that way. But this is One Piece and the man writing it is ODA so he might troll us.
    But there is obe reason way it's most likely that samurai's son
    It's the only dragon that can talk. all the others couldn't
    + this looks like mini shenron hahah (that why i loved the way oda drawed it).
    So it must be a special dragon so...this hints it is mononuske
    I think yes!! it's his son!

-Pre time skip no one used haki with the blacking of limbs but maybe ODA wants to show characters using haki so thats probaly why, maybe only certain people will have blacking of limbs.

-The dragon is most likely Momosuke but ODA may do something unexpected like make the dragon Vegapunk or something unexpected.

I'm not sure where Oda is going with this CoA blackening thing either. Perhaps it's his way of showing CoA for those of less talent, as the strongest fighters thus far haven't shown any blackening at all. I mean, from what I see, the Blackening thing takes some and makes the things it cover solid. Perhaps the Top Tier fighters are so strong already, that they don't need to increase their physical strength through the blackening, nor could the waste time to coat with the blackening as their fights happen on a much higher level.

Just remembered, when Garp did that punch to the huge metal "cannonball" while half-heartedly chasing the SH's off Water 7, his fist turned a similar color to Luffy,s/ Smoker's(always wondered why Oda-san did that? Was wondering if he was giving Garp a DF ability, but this makes much more sense). But Garp's pretty high level so guess that might negate ^your theory.

But in all these instances, they've been attacking. Maybe 'attacking' haki enhances just the physical capabilities that way, while 'defending' haki is invisible more like a forcefield somewhat like what Sentomaru(forget spelling) used, and the admirals used to protect the platform; all still falling under "armor". Maybe 'defending' haki Possibly more like a reflective/refractive surface. Although the AL amazons become hard to explain unless coating weapons more like 'defending' haki for some reason?....

....Whatever, just randomly thinking/ posting. Might be a little unorganized
    There are more things in heaven and earth then is dreamt of in your philosophy

Dear all,
    I have an idea that what would happend if Law can have his heart back and then switch his own body with Sir Vergo. I think it would be very interesting if Law can have Vergo body.
    And went back when Ace was dead at MF in great war. I think his devil fruit ability can be some where in MF. and Coby has eaten it already.

well, i think the blackening is a high level technique. i dont think haki just turns black when you get to a certain level. i just think its a choice, you dont need to make your arms black to enhance your power with haki it just makes it more durable and it makes the haki attack it's self more powerful.
    Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Lol, I bet you argue too much with cross. It's not really healthy you know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    Hey stick to the topic, quit asking nonsense question about other series or if cross777 is thunder luffy which by the way have different IP addresses.... Next person that goes off topic will be infracted...
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]