• So So

0 0%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Terrible

0 0%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChaosMaster View Post
    Smoker is turning out stronger that we had given him credit for.
    Not me! I always thought Luffy and Smoker were rivals. Smoker being a tiny bit stronger(even now).
    I think you guys are underestimating Law aswell.

Yea, what Blackriot said. Haki isn't a luffy-only thing. Prepare yourselves..the New World is FILLED with it!

Vergo vs Smoker = nice warm-up!!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    I think the dragon is Sabo and will join the crew as a swordsmen along with momonosuke and his dad and smoker and tashigi and law and monet, who will then become a swordswomen. You Have No Evidence To Disprove Me!!!
    ^can I get an halleluya \o/

Everyone assumes vergo is just chillaxing and not giving it his all,
    but for all we know this is just his fighting-style and thus his actual strenght (his toughness).
    + the fight also shows that kicking is a deffinitly part of vergo's 'main' fighting-style (is what I think).

His bamboo-attack was rather surprising i have to say. Is it df-related of are we wrong in thinking it's simply a bamboo stick.
    It looked like he hardened it with his CoA so it wouldn't break though...
    Or meybe his lungs are just that strong and it's simply like an air-bullet/blast.

Can't belive I missed the last page.
    kinda disappointed to see momonosuke being an asian style dragon though.
    Last edited by Flare Blitz; 10-10-2012 at 11:34 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Blackriot69 View Post
    Honestly, haki isn't something new that Luffy has incorporated into his fighting style. It's been a concept the characters have used since Roger's time I assume, so for Vergo and Smoker to use CoA in similar fashion is not out of the question. I'm sure we'll see Zoro turn his blades black similar to how Vergo did his bamboo and Sanji his legs similar to how Vergo does to his legs/arms and Smoker his fists.
    No, it's not the haki itself that I have a problem with--every person and their dog does that. It's the sudden blackening of limbs to signify the use of Haki that I don't like. Pre-TS, it was always just a verbal acknowledgement or a successful physical blow that let us know that Haki was in effect. Since Luffy started using it and having his rubber body turn black (vulcanization, so it kinda makes sense, question mark), now everyone has to have themselves turn black when they armor up. They should get their own thing.

Anywho, doesn't affect the quality of the chapter in the least, so I guess it's not really relevant. I just can't wait to see Caesar get punched again! Every time it happens, it erases one of his stupid facial expressions from my memory :-D

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Well, everytime Im reading an chapter of this arc, I want already to know whats gonna happen next .. Epic shit.

What will happen if everyones in that ''secret'' room? >.<

You Become Someone, By Doing Something.

Just.. Epic.
    Spoiler!

I was a little disapointed in the flashback.it took a little too long
    though we did learn some things .
    But i wan't oda to start speeding up things.
    For example luffy met the dragon i don't want to see 2 other chapters where luffy is still in that garbage area with the dragon.
    It's also time for CC to be taken down. he has escaped to mainy time.
    Also oda can anwser some questions about SAD since they already in the production room
    Last edited by athary; 10-10-2012 at 07:41 PM.

It would seem that Caesar knows exactly what is ging on, even in the bowels of his garbage bin, assuming from the four monitor screens on page 15. I wonder if he considers Vergo and Monet as "necessary sacrifices" now that he has trapped them along with his experiment subjects....

Really wanted to see Monet vs Zoro and gang this chapter, but hopefully Oda will grace us with the pleasure next week. It seems as if Monet is already causing quite the snow storm!

Really wanted to see Monet vs Zoro and gang this chapter, but hopefully Oda will grace us with the pleasure next week. It seems as if Monet is already causing quite the snow storm!
    Funny how a few chapters ago, Zoro took his coat off, saying it was too hot.

I Love You!
    Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by xioaxioa View Post
    Funny how a few chapters ago, Zoro took his coat off, saying it was too hot.
    Not only him, but the entire group. It's almost as if they are experiencing the same progression of hot-cold environments within the lab as they did upon arriving and traversing PH.

Also, is anyone else finding the sidestory of Caribou/Coribou vs G-5 oddly enjoyable? Seems like a suitable use of their (Caribou/Coribou) characters into the NW, illustrating both an unfortunate, albeit comedic, situation for Caribou being captured and burning at the stake and needing his dubious brother save his ass, as well as a portrayal of the level of notoriety and power for the rookie crew in battling an entire Marine division. As I predicted a few weeks ago, the plot is unfolding predictably, and I only hope that the pirates triumph over the Marines in this case versus someone (that damn Jinbe) interferring. Let Caribou and Coribou bury G-5 alive before they get decimated by a mysterious pirate ship/crew once they depart into unfamiliar NW waters.
    Last edited by Blackriot69; 10-10-2012 at 09:54 PM.

Not only him, but the entire group. It's almost as if they are experiencing the same progression of hot-cold environments within the lab as they did upon arriving and traversing PH.

Also, is anyone else finding the sidestory of Caribou/Coribou vs G-5 oddly enjoyable? Seems like a suitable use of their (Caribou/Coribou) characters into the NW, illustrating both an unfortunate, albeit comedic, situation for Caribou being captured and burning at the stake and needing his dubious brother save his ass, as well as a portrayal of the level of notoriety and power for the rookie crew in battling an entire Marine division. As I predicted a few weeks ago, the plot is unfolding predictably, and I only hope that the pirates triumph over the Marines in this case versus someone (that damn Jinbe) interferring. Let Caribou and Coribou bury G-5 alive before they get decimated by a mysterious pirate ship/crew once they depart into unfamiliar NW waters.
    Caribou will defintly return.. i remember when he said something that implied that he was working for someone.
    something in the line of scoring a bonus with you know who or some like that.
    Maybe donflamingo .... He is a superookie with a logia first one after ace.
    Must ,ot be easy to obtain a logia fruit.

As for monet... it's time zorro puts her in a Birdcage!!!

I don't think Monet would be too affected by the poison gas though, I mean for all we know, she could hide herself in an igloo she built herself. Would keep the gas away from her.