1 4.00%
  • Terrible

2 8.00%
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    Quote Originally Posted by kunrszoal View Post
    Um.... yes... is that all you want to say
    Er...yeah!

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Nope.

1) Ichigo
    2) Aizen
    3) Kenpachi (did you forget about him?)
    4) Ishida Jr.
    5) Ishida Sr.

I'll second that.
    I hope it's Ichigo. but it's not bad that Aizen comes to rescue.

Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    I'm sure this is unohana from the old days, she was more senior than kyoraku and ukitake and both of them called her dai_sempai and scary, plus kubo mentioned before than unohana will show her true nature when she unties her brades. Look at the woman in the image

or it might be Kirio Hikifune

Senior Member King Of Soul Society's Avatar
    Yamaji was a necessary sacrifice. The reason why the picture was there serves as an indication that Yamaji’s Zanpakuto is not really just a Zanpakuto. My theory is that, much like the ‘Diamond Dust Rebellion’ OVA of Bleach, Zanpakutos are real beings sealed within the swords. Hence, the idea of a ‘flaming god’ cannot be too farfetched considering the fact that Ichigo achieved a full ‘bond’ with his Zanpakuto. So far in the manga, he is the only one character that has been known and shown to have done this. SO FAR. So the reason why Ichigo was placed under the 5 war potentials was primarily because research regarding such a thing never really happened AFTER the extermination of quincies 1000 years ago since (I’m guessing…) the people who could fully bond with their Zanpakutos vanished. (Into Squad 0.) Hence Yama said that, if that happens, he will no longer be there because that was the cue for the return of Squad 0.
    I honestly think that Yamaji is not that weak and stupid. He made it look like he really wanted to end the war by himself but in fact, he knew he was a sacrifice that was needed in order for Squad 0 to come.
    The incomplete picture to me here is the presence of Okikiba in the First Division Camp where Aizen is in captivity. CC Yamaji asked him to stay there and if Juha Bach claims that he had met with Aizen, what has happened to Okikiba? Is he dead? Or is he some guy that’s just supposed to report the status of the war to the Squad 0, much like that guy Philippides to the Greeks?
    Our first glimpse of Squad 0 might actually come from Hueco Mundo. If Kubo shows them in the next chapter, that would be awesome. And of course, what we want. But that will have to wait. We have yet to know whose sword lies in the face of Urahara. And honestly, I would want to know that more than actually knowing the people who have the ability to put an end to this war and this arc – Squad 0. Oscuridad

He Who Speaks Without An Attentive Ear Is Mute.

Originally Posted by halaros536
    shut up you weakling!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you are just angry because i didnt let you became my SERVANT!!!!!! but icould not accept that because you are too weak to be my servant sorry

It doesn't really matter to me the 5 he considered. He's pulling back when the zero squad are about to appear. This might be tactical, but you are only tactical when you have chance of losing. Hence, there will be several others of the zero squad that are very powerful that would certainly affect this list of 5.

Quote Originally Posted by pratesh View Post
    It doesn't really matter to me the 5 he considered. He's pulling back when the zero squad are about to appear. This might be tactical, but you are only tactical when you have chance of losing. Hence, there will be several others of the zero squad that are very powerful that would certainly affect this list of 5.
    The 5 special war potential of Bach seems confusing to me....... its either he wants them recruited for their power potential in his army or wants them eliminated because they have the possibility of hindering his plans...... it could also be a mixed of both.... and the last 2 might actually be isshin and ryuken for me

Quote Originally Posted by Zero View Post
    Oh I realized that the swordsman that appeared in HM might actually be him:
    Spoiler!

Kubo wanted to introduce him in the HM arc but he didn't have the time, so perhaps now he will officially appear ?
    Just had to post cause I liked your idea so much. I have not seen a single person mention this guy, and I think it's cause most of us had forgotten he existed. With everyone pretty much settled on it being Grimmjow, if Kubo REALLY wanted to throw us for a loop (he doesn't, sadly), then this would be a great time to reintroduce...Kaiba? Steven? What was his name...

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Quote Originally Posted by Sirxxx View Post
    Just had to post cause I liked your idea so much. I have not seen a single person mention this guy, and I think it's cause most of us had forgotten he existed. With everyone pretty much settled on it being Grimmjow, if Kubo REALLY wanted to throw us for a loop (he doesn't, sadly), then this would be a great time to reintroduce...Kaiba? Steven? What was his name...
    You have his name in the image's url ;P. It's Ashido Kanō. He technically appeared as a sketch on the end of one of the chapters.

Bleach Wiki mentions that He was originally set to appear in the manga during the same part in the series, but had to be cut by series creator Tite Kubo due to time issues.

He was added in the anime though .

Here another picture of him (from the anime):
    Spoiler!

If we were to assume that his story was more or less like that in the anime, then he might have participated in the war against the Quincy (thus might had a reason to kill of that Quincy). His current whereabouts would have been HM and he have the tendency to point his sword even at shinigami ;P.

Beside, I'm not sure if that can be Grimjow. Some people suggested that Grimjow was one of the bodies (materials) hanging out of that Espada's Scientist secret storage. If so, then naturally he would have been taken to Science Division of SS.

Initiate
    I read somewhere that chapter 512 would be postponed for a week or so, anyone know if this is true?