• So So

2 8.00%
  • Bad

1 4.00%
  • Terrible

2 8.00%
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    oh and if cutting Yama in half, stepping on his head, and blasting him with a super quincy cero wasnt enough. You can add having his other arm chopped off to the list. This was utter disrespect to Yama. Makes you wonder if Yama could have beat Juha 1000 years ago.

Also, Mayuri seemed to know about Yama letting Juha live. This makes me wonder whether Mayuri is older than shunsui & Ukitake.

also, my favorite pervert shinigami better not be dead!!!!!
    You've read what juha bach commented regarding yamamoto...... he was weaker currently compared to his old days when he was a brutal killing machine....... he soften up after he found peace and eliminated all the threats in SS, real world and wherever... yamamoto before didn't care about anything even his comrades according to bach, he'd kill anybody in order to achieve his goal.... he was what bach is now. If he was the merciless fire demon millenniums ago...... i don't think bach would win..... plus he got himslef exhausted himself with a dope and his bankai stolen... so there ain't no chance of him winning to a guy who wants to recruit aizen as a subordinate

Man that sword of bach is some sort of a one hit kill thing...... it can probably cut through anything seeing as it easily sliced yamamoto in half... a tank.... i hate how brutal he died though and the humiliation... though i love the story about the fire demon in the FB with shunsui.......

I wonder whose going with yama after this arc...... will byakuya be confirmed dead? kira?..... this 2 are more likely to me........tag along soifon's fat LT. kubo he is more useless that kira................... kenpachi and shunsui are probably KO'd..... there are more hints from them surviving that being dead

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Brutal shit. Sad to see Yama die. Seeing that Juha mentioned Squad 0 then them coming is well timed when whoever cut through the sky like they did. I highly doubt that's Ichigo though. Speaking how much you want to be he's going to blame himself for not getting to SS fast enough to help everybody out. You know he is.
    Yeah, sad to see him go, always been one of my favorite characters but DAMN, what a way to go! I loved it, shit was extremely brutal, it fits the Old Man, he'd want to go out like that instead of some slow, lingering death.

That, Kubo, is how you orchestrate a death! All props to one of the GOAT, Old Man Yama.

The Ritters' plan is actually pretty straightforward; break in, destroy each obstacle completely, demolish the Seretei, & wait for those assigned to destroy any threat great enough to do so. I wonder how Bach knows about Squad Zero.

Excellent Chapter

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Damnit I wanna see how the Vizards are doing, no bankai? Sure I've got a freaking hollowmask bring it on b*tch!

I wonder, how are the shinigami from squad zero better than those of SS? Is it merely a question of raw power and abilities? If so, then why wasn't yamamoto promoted to squad 0, and Kirio Hikifune would be head captain instead of him? If she got promoted it means she was stronger than any captain in SS? That would be a bit contradictory since Yama-jii said there was no strongest shinigami than him in SS, EVER. That means it takes something else to enter squad 0? Perhaps they have a 3rd power bigger than bankai? that is, fusing with their techniques just like ichigo did to beat aizen?

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Yama's death to me was executed pretty nicely(no pun intended). I really liked the ideas behind his death. It conveyed that his stregnth and power are truly sourced to the man he was during the chaos that came before the formation of the current soul society. To attain the peace that he envisioned as current ss, Yama had to, whether he wanted to or not, participate in the bloody conflicts that decided who could rule. To have the privilege to rule, one must be the most merciless, the most bloodthirsty and the most powerful.

I think Yama rejected this status quo of events, but accepted this as a necessary sacrifice of his character to achieve his vision of peace. His ultimate act of rebellion to this, but also consequently the act that more or less caused this conflict and his death, was showing Bach Mercy. This was probably at the point Yama was trying to put his past behind him including his past self. By putting his past self behind, he is also putting his true power behind. But the true Yama isn't the guy who loves the bloodshed and crushing his enemies beneath his feet or ruling with an iron fist. No that's the past he wanted to put behind. The true Yama is the compassionate old man who wanted succeeding generations to peacefully unite under a banner of protecting and preserving all souls in the universe which I think is the goal the current system they have today(to explain, I think the balance of souls was achieved through naturally occurring war and death on all planes of existence. I think the current system is trying to achieve the same balance but with more life preservative measures).

Being the one to lead the young generation down that path, he must symbolize these principles. The cost of that was his power and later, tragically his own life. He would not become the monster he once was and betray his beliefs and his vision of peace to satisfy Bach's revenge. He would not allow himself to risk soul society going back to such times by exemplifying the very ideals he denounced and have it imprint the minds of the younger generation. To make such a reversion, would be equivalent to death in his eyes. The ideals that he lived by were the ideals that he died by and I liked that the fear of death didn't drive him back to who he was. Showed a lot of stregnth in character, and that to me was more important than showing his battle prowess.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

Did yama want to pull another Itto Kasou on Bach?

Nice.

Where's Ishida?

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    first page of next chapter it'll be revealed that the person bursting through the sky is none other than.................the real Yama-ji.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Yama's death to me was executed pretty nicely(no pun intended). I really liked the ideas behind his death. It conveyed that his stregnth and power are truly sourced to the man he was during the chaos that came before the formation of the current soul society. To attain the peace that he envisioned as current ss, Yama had to, whether he wanted to or not, participate in the bloody conflicts that decided who could rule. To have the privilege to rule, one must be the most merciless, the most bloodthirsty and the most powerful.

I think Yama rejected this status quo of events, but accepted this as a necessary sacrifice of his character to achieve his vision of peace. His ultimate act of rebellion to this, but also consequently the act that more or less caused this conflict and his death, was showing Bach Mercy. This was probably at the point Yama was trying to put his past behind him including his past self. By putting his past self behind, he is also putting his true power behind. But the true Yama isn't the guy who loves the bloodshed and crushing his enemies beneath his feet or ruling with an iron fist. No that's the past he wanted to put behind. The true Yama is the compassionate old man who wanted succeeding generations to peacefully unite under a banner of protecting and preserving all souls in the universe which I think is the goal the current system they have today(to explain, I think the balance of souls was achieved through naturally occurring war and death on all planes of existence. I think the current system is trying to achieve the same balance but with more life preservative measures).

Being the one to lead the young generation down that path, he must symbolize these principles. The cost of that was his power and later, tragically his own life. He would not become the monster he once was and betray his beliefs and his vision of peace to satisfy Bach's revenge. He would not allow himself to risk soul society going back to such times by exemplifying the very ideals he denounced and have it imprint the minds of the younger generation. To make such a reversion, would be equivalent to death in his eyes. The ideals that he lived by were the ideals that he died by and I liked that the fear of death didn't drive him back to who he was. Showed a lot of stregnth in character, and that to me was more important than showing his battle prowess.
    Excellent post, eloquently stated.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

Quote Originally Posted by kamuii View Post
    Nice.

Where's Ishida?
    Agreed!
    Couldn't that explosion be Ishida?.. You have to expect the unexpected. Also, still waters run deep.
    Also, sorry for my bad English.
    ---------
    ...You Know?..