5 20.00%
  • So So

2 8.00%
  • Bad

1 4.00%
  • Terrible

2 8.00%
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Wow, I don't mind people dying but in such a fashion? The strongest shinigami for hundreds upon hundreds of years got killed in one easy sweep? Imo, that's just disrespectful to Yama's character. It seems Kubo doesn't freakin care about his creation. Yama's death was expected and inevitable but Kubo should have let him go out with a bang. I can't help but get a little pissed here.

sig made by me

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    ***FINISH HIM****

***FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!***

I think Yama-Jii deserved a little more. I would've rather him self-destruct like he did his arm vs Aizen. Or, it would have been better if his upper half had one more move left, maybe Kido or something. Juha not only cut him in half, he stepped on his head and blasted him with a point blank range super quincy cero.

Atleast Squad Zero was confirmed and they might be on their way.

I hope the explosion is either Aizen or Onahana. I really, really hope its Aizen!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Wow, I don't mind people dying but in such a fashion? The strongest shinigami for hundreds upon hundreds of years got killed in one easy sweep? Imo, that's just disrespectful to Yama's character. It seems Kubo doesn't freakin care about his creation. Yama's death was expected and inevitable but Kubo should have let him go out with a bang. I can't help but get a little pissed here.
    I feel the exact same way. I have a strong fondness for Yami & I HATE the way Bach killed him. I suppose that's the point though.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Soul society from 1000 yrs ago was a one huge 11th division led by 13 Kenpachi Zaraki's.
    And they were GLORIOUS!!!

Quote Originally Posted by arisart View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    ***FINISH HIM****

***FLAWLESS VICTORY!!!***

I think Yama-Jii deserved a little more. I would've rather him self-destruct like he did his arm vs Aizen. Or, it would have been better if his upper half had one more move left, maybe Kido or something. Juha not only cut him in half, he stepped on his head and blasted him with a point blank range super quincy cero.
    Yeah, I'm pretty much getting on this band-wagon. Off topic -> After seeing Whitebeard face down all three admirals, the entire navy force almost single-handedly, and THEN after THAT battle die facing a hax captain and his hax pirate crew, yet remain proud and standing, even in death?! -> Kubo fucked up the death of his supposedly most powerful shinigami.

Hell, I think ol Izuru here got more dignity.

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU WON'T HONOR MY PIRATE KING DISCOUNT!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    oh and if cutting Yama in half, stepping on his head, and blasting him with a super quincy cero wasnt enough. You can add having his other arm chopped off to the list. This was utter disrespect to Yama. Makes you wonder if Yama could have beat Juha 1000 years ago.

Also, Mayuri seemed to know about Yama letting Juha live. This makes me wonder whether Mayuri is older than shunsui & Ukitake.

also, my favorite pervert shinigami better not be dead!!!!!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Obviously it's Ichigo behind that blast, no one else makes a dramatic entrance like him.

Can't wait to see what he can do with his new power.

Anyone notice that the severely burned Mohawk Quincy, who jumped in on Yama along with As Nodt and Tousen-disco-lookalike,

SURVIVED?

A total wtf, thought those three were so dead after Yamajii's big intro Ryujin Jakka.

(before everything hello everyone..! I 've read this forum since long time even if I've never post)

my expectations for the future chapters:
    - that blast is obviously caused by ichigo and friends (but in my opinion is only Grimmjow) , those one will try to avenge HM and SS even if they will not resolve this battle.
    - Yamamoto's death is the worst ever and totally anti-climatic. even if several chapters were all dedicated to him, slashing down the n 1 shinigami with with one hit is totally nonsense.
    - Yamamoto is surely dead, but MAYBE he will leave some last words of regret (finally relying on humans = ichigo, as Gin did before) OR some information about the Oken. Because he's the only one who knows about it , and this secret can't be lost so easily; or maybe (and this is my favourite options) , dealing with squad zero and the spirit king, SS will need the Oken for some reasons and they'll ask information (less probably help) to Aizen (that will never take part in this fight as a villain again or a good ally)
    - I don't think that the one in the picture was young Unohana. I don't see her a bloodthirsty shinigami while now she's the healing master of SS. Even because she seems so much more young than Yamamoto........
    - BTW, why Bach is so fucking younger respect to Yamamoto if they met 1000 years ago???? ....
    - Members of the squad zero are some of those that along with yamamoto had founded the gotei13, plus members that have been promoted (like Hikifune)
    Last edited by Jurayn; 10-10-2012 at 03:43 PM.

WTF!!!! while i am happy to see what it was like 1000yrs ago i still can't understand why kubo sent him off this way. what a brutal death indeed for somebody we have been waiting ages to see only to see his epic power used for 2 chapters and thats it. as i said before in the lat chapter posting not a fan of how he does it, it is all a bit cheap.

Know his name: Jiraiya Sama of the legendary Sannin
    May he rest in peace and he will be sorely missed, the strongest out of all the three

I'm with arisart and Daemon. I mean seriously, the strongest shinigami, the guy who had no competition for 1000 years goes down in 1 measly slash...Not to mention how Juha humiliated him!

The explosion must be Ichigo, Unohana or Aizen...a member of Squad Zero?
    This last arc is moving way too fast, is it just me?