5 20.00%
  • So So

2 8.00%
  • Bad

1 4.00%
  • Terrible

2 8.00%
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    Is this Gantz i'm reading? the way he drew yamamoto being cut in half is closely resembling the violence in gantz. Now more likely the anime will never appear again. They would not air such violence. Kubo is moving away from shonen to seinin. The brutality here shows it

Bach is definitely wicked strong. Yama depicts himself as the fire monster, figures how brutal they were described a long time ago, and we know the name of the blonde dude, o wait i forgot what was it again. Quincy names and arrancar names. Why can't kubo just give them simple names

I'm sure this is unohana from the old days, she was more senior than kyoraku and ukitake and both of them called her dai_sempai and scary, plus kubo mentioned before than unohana will show her true nature when she unties her brades. Look at the woman in the image

I guess he was referring to himself about that painting? And by the time Shunshui was in SS, he had already changed all the regulations and code to what SS is now. It's nice to see some insight into what his past was like, it's probably because he used too much humans in his fights that he felt guilty; so now he wants to - in a way - protect Ichigo, but Ichigo keeps landing himself in these situations.

As for the 5 war potentials: Ichigo, Aizen, Isshin (?), Ryuken (?), (?)

well...well fate of Yama was expected..but...Shunsui was killed as well? One of my favourite characters...And big boom is 99,9% Go go Power Ichigo!

- Sliced in half ....thats cold but oh welll

- so that picture was of the young Yamji was a bloodthirsty slyled fighter more like Kenpachi....

- So what was SS like before the divsions .....???

- wow that easy huh...this was like the "pain invasion arc " in Naruto except its been shortened to like 1 chapter ;p

- Squad Zero eh... they seemed to be concerned enough to pull back....

- Wait what happened to the Vizard Captains???

An explosion = Aizen ... translation your all fucked now !!! Just as planned Trol-lololol !!!

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Haha, that was pretty brutal. Nice to see SS in despair, now they will go all out on the revenge.

hahah I got a lame idea just for Bleach .....

I bet they use time travel to fix everything since Ichigo is stuck in that tunnel thing between worlds we know that time space works differently there. SS is suppose to burn and look like sht because Ichigo will be sent by Uhara back in time to just before the attack takes place and will be waiting for them.

Just a guess...seeing how everyone seems to be dying.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Initiate
    Quote Originally Posted by RVD View Post
    I'm sure this is unohana from the old days, she was more senior than kyoraku and ukitake and both of them called her dai_sempai and scary, plus kubo mentioned before than unohana will show her true nature when she unties her brades. Look at the woman in the image

If that is her, then it's likely that she's the cause of the explosion, she finally lost it. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scroned."

Brutal shit. Sad to see Yama die. Seeing that Juha mentioned Squad 0 then them coming is well timed when whoever cut through the sky like they did. I highly doubt that's Ichigo though. Speaking how much you want to be he's going to blame himself for not getting to SS fast enough to help everybody out. You know he is.

Lol unohana eh? For someone that is supposedly hella strong we've waited too damn long to see her fight. N considering her abilities so far primarily revolve around healing im thinking she wont really need her sword's abilities for offensive stuff? The deaths have been going into overdrive man...its like anyone who has revealed their bankai before is slowly getting wiped out. It's like the prerequisite you know?

Enter Ichigo,in full berserker mode

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !