1 4.00%
  • Terrible

2 8.00%
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Hybrid View

Bleach 511 Discussion / 512 Predictions

http://www.mangapanda.com/bleach/511

http://mangastream.com/read/bleach/90497554/1

When I read the title for this chapter I thought it would be a One Piece rip off, thank god it wasn't.
    Last edited by Jaiden; 10-10-2012 at 02:09 PM.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Yamamoto died.

Quote Originally Posted by Fayt420 View Post
    Yamamoto died.
    Um.... yes... is that all you want to say?
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

What the deuce???? Haha so much for all the raging on tite previously for not killing off characters eh? This was some pretty intense stuff the past few weeks...guess some ppl had to make way for the zero squad eh

Yeah I can't believe this chapter took a turn for the worse. But it seems the Quincy do fear squad zero.

I hope they will die in the most slow and agonizing pain. They killed off a character I've been waiting to see fight for so long just to have 2 chapters. He had a lot more potential than just the north, south, east, west thing...

Also, I wonder when we will see the mysterious figure that killed the nazi general in Hueco Mundo...Kubo pretty much set aside that scene

Man i'm disappointed that yamamoto couldn't fight anymore......... what a brutal death.... the way bach did it....

So what bach says is that orihime could have healed his hand..... but because of yamamoto's pride and reluctance to really on the help of humanity he did not do so........ and the most important thing to note here is yamamoto was not as strong as he once were... according to bach he was weak compared to his brutal, savage, killer that he is at the early days of the gotei13, the gotei13 of old days....... this says that the gotei13 long ago were probably much more brutal and stronger.... maybe for 100's of years as the remnants of the old was remove their ideals change....

and it appears that buzbee is alive though heavily burned by yamamoto...... as the SR army marched he is standing right beside them ..... http://www.mangareader.net/bleach/511/16 .... he was probably the one who stepped on that poor guys face lols

The cliffhanger.... its obvious its ichigo and the mysterious swordsman + urahara and his gang

Soul society from 1000 yrs ago was a one huge 11th division led by 13 Kenpachi Zaraki's.

Quote Originally Posted by Yoru View Post
    Soul society from 1000 yrs ago was a one huge 11th division led by 13 Kenpachi Zaraki's.
    Exactly lols...... 13 blood thirsty killers... imagine if ichigo faced them in SS arc... hehehe

Um.... yes... is that all you want to say