Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Nope.

1) Ichigo
    2) Aizen
    3) Kenpachi (did you forget about him?)
    4) Ishida Jr.
    5) Ishida Sr.

I'll second that.
    I think im missing something. Why are ppl refering to Kenpachi as one of the war potentials? All Bach said about Kenpachi was that he sucked.

Quote Originally Posted by Walde View Post
    I think im missing something. Why are ppl refering to Kenpachi as one of the war potentials? All Bach said about Kenpachi was that he sucked.
    I guess it's because of this (top right panel):
    Spoiler!

Strangely enough, no one even felt Kenpachi releasing his eye patch, which now withholds much, much more reiatsu than before... looks like the "Fake" BB must have sucked it directly from him, or perhaps it was Hashvald's doing... still to suck this much even without Quincy: Vollständig, perhaps it's Hashvald's specialty ?

N somehow none of the vaizard captains pulled on their mask...makes me wonder if yamamoto banned them from using it when he allowed them back into the gotei 13.

Quote Originally Posted by thebulk View Post
    N somehow none of the vaizard captains pulled on their mask...makes me wonder if yamamoto banned them from using it when he allowed them back into the gotei 13.
    IIRC, Urahara promised to find a way to return them to their previous state. It's Urahara we are talking about, so they might no longer posses the Hollow powers, well at least those that returned to SS, as to those that have stayed in the HR... well Hirako's sister will (probably) be needed to recognize the newest member of the Squad Zero (Urahara took that captain's position after she was promoted to RG), otherwise she would have died after Gin's Sniper-Slash.

Quote Originally Posted by Anticrobotic View Post
    Nope.

1) Ichigo
    2) Aizen
    3) Kenpachi (did you forget about him?)
    4) Ishida Jr.
    5) Ishida Sr.

I'll second that.
    1) Ichigo
    2) Aizen
    3) Kenpachi
    4) Yamma Ji (May his Reiatsu rest in peace)
    5) Unohana (Don't laugh...)

BTW What's Ichigo's Dad doing while SS crumbles? I guess he and Cat Woman will show up now that Yamma Ji is gone. Old Yamma probably had something to do with their (assumed) banishment from SS.

I don't expect Ishida or his Dad to show up or get involved in the fight yet. They have sworn not to be involved with Shinigami, although I think that now Yamamoto Genrusai has died, many changes are possible, including the Ishida family being able to make peace with the Shinigami.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    1) Ichigo
    2) Aizen
    3) Kenpachi
    4) Yamma Ji (May his Reiatsu rest in peace)
    5) Unohana (Don't laugh...)

BTW What's Ichigo's Dad doing while SS crumbles? I guess he and Cat Woman will show up now that Yamma Ji is gone. Old Yamma probably had something to do with their (assumed) banishment from SS.

I don't expect Ishida or his Dad to show up or get involved in the fight yet. They have sworn not to be involved with Shinigami, although I think that now Yamamoto Genrusai has died, many changes are possible, including the Ishida family being able to make peace with the Shinigami.
    Hmmmm ? Yamamoto isn't one of the 5 war potentials (bottom right panel):
    Spoiler!

because he never manages to follow things through.

He is probably taking care of his daughters. Think about it, if it wasn't for Ishin, Ichigo's sisters would have been taken as hostages long ago.

You better watch out, because Hashvald's surname wasn't yet revealed (currently the only one of the more important Quincy whose name wasn't fully revealed), which might end up as Ishida (especially seeing as he has white hair the same as Ryuken... although I think that Ryuken originally had black in Ishida's flashback, so it might be some kind of symbol for the Quincy).

I noticed that the Old Gunner didn't use the glove to enter the Complete Form. If his hair is white as well, then that might be what the white hair symbolizes, the capability of entering Quincy Final Form without the aid of the glove, thus reaching the full potential and their powers being fully matured.

Well if not Yama-ji, maybe Isshin? Seeing as how Ichigo's powers seem to be similar to Isshin's he might be a War Potential.

About poor Yama-ji. I too wondered why he did not heal his arm. I guess he'd started to change his attitude towards humans due to Kurosaki Ichigo's influence (he changed SS after all), but I guess he couldn't change himself fast enough.

One thing. So far I really haven't seen anything to convince me that Icgigo's Fullbring was a power-up, not yet at least.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Um.... yes... is that all you want to say

I just thought about it. We may have forgotten Arrancars as war potentials. Maybe Nel...lol

We're talking about Squad Zero, so i'm going to mention only the toppers.
    - Aizen: can't be 'a potential' he's way too beast. But i'm mentioning him anyway ;o
    - Isshin: owned Aizen without even shikai (?) and the one who teached ichigo FGT. Definitely a potential.
    - Urahara: Genius, showed highest lvl kido( far above aizen's), bankai is supposed to be insane. Certainly a potential.
    - One of the Arrancars or a vaste lord we haven't seen yet.
    - Anyone remember this chick? she's the last war potential >_>

Quote Originally Posted by Saiges View Post
    I just thought about it. We may have forgotten Arrancars as war potentials. Maybe Nel...lol

We're talking about Squad Zero, so i'm going to mention only the toppers.
    - Aizen: can't be 'a potential' he's way too beast. But i'm mentioning him anyway ;o
    - Isshin: owned Aizen without even shikai (?) and the one who teached ichigo FGT. Definitely a potential.
    - Urahara: Genius, showed highest lvl kido( far above aizen's), bankai is supposed to be insane. Certainly a potential.
    - One of the Arrancars or a vaste lord we haven't seen yet.
    - Anyone remember this chick? she's the last war potential >_>
    Hmmm, well Kohaku is supposed to be on Yoruichi's level, although her skills aren't known beside kidou (especially the blast type). If Kohaku were to be a potential, then so would Yoruichi (actually there are still 2 spots free ;P).

Then again, using magic against a magic clan doesn't seem to be a great idea, especially when they are in their Complete or Final forms.

Squad Zero isn't a potential, but a REAL threat. They are already running away from them and they haven't even appeared yet.

Currently an average Quincy, is far above an average Shinigami, although there seems to be less Quincy than Shinigami, but then again the Quincy are using arrancars as well... supposedly :p, because beside the 2 at the beginning that died (killed by BB), I haven't noticed any of them :p.

If Halibel wasn't a potential, then Nel wouldn't be as well.

I noticed that some people want Mayuri to die and well, it might happen, because the "P"uppetteer Quincy targeted the science division, were Mayuri's buck up bodies are stored... I think ;P (you can notice his boot and laughing in the top panel):
    Spoiler!

Oh I realized that the swordsman that appeared in HM might actually be him:
    Spoiler!

Kubo wanted to introduce him in the HM arc but he didn't have the time, so perhaps now he will officially appear ?