• Average

4 16.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

2 8.00%
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Initiate
    you can cry without an eyeball... your tear ducts arent a part of the eyeball itself.
    can someone explain to me why its common belief the other dimension is on the moon itself. connection to the ten tails is a great theory but i do remember tobi taking saskue to the other dimension. i think it was after the kage summit brawl and they did have a good enough conversation to acknowledge the presence of oxygen before jumping to danzou

Quote Originally Posted by 101 View Post
    you can cry without an eyeball... your tear ducts arent a part of the eyeball itself.
    can someone explain to me why its common belief the other dimension is on the moon itself. connection to the ten tails is a great theory but i do remember tobi taking saskue to the other dimension. i think it was after the kage summit brawl and they did have a good enough conversation to acknowledge the presence of oxygen before jumping to danzou
    Nagato said that the SO6P created the moon with Chibaku Tensei (when fighting Naruto), so that has given rise to the idea that the Jyuubi's physical body is sealed in the moon. Adding this to the fact they show the moon whenever an Uchiha has an important moment in their development gave rise to the hypothesis that the Uchiha may be able to access it somehow, perhaps with Obitos dimensional phasing power.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

So there is something importance in Rin's body? so Kakashi has to kill her in order for village??
    But I think it has the high possible that Rin forced Kakashi to kill her...

Quote Originally Posted by Nano View Post
    Nagato said that the SO6P created the moon with Chibaku Tensei (when fighting Naruto), so that has given rise to the idea that the Jyuubi's physical body is sealed in the moon. Adding this to the fact they show the moon whenever an Uchiha has an important moment in their development gave rise to the hypothesis that the Uchiha may be able to access it somehow, perhaps with Obitos dimensional phasing power.
    I'm all for using symbolism within the story to derive theories from, but that just sounds far too contrived. Obviously the moon like ours is above the world's atmosphere meaning it would lack any source of oxygen whatsoever. Obito was already shown taking Sasuke to the other dimension then coming back at a later time to retrieve him and Karin meaning that it has some source of oxygen for them to breathe. Trying to say that they could survive on the moon without oxygen I feel is grasping for connections far too outside of even the Manga's sense of reality.
    Last edited by Execution; 10-12-2012 at 07:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Doesn't she have red hair in the color pages? Like the uzumaki clan.... perhaps the mist ninja knew this clan and their characteristics too.
    To be honest: I also had the thought, that Rin is an Uzumaki. But that wouldn't explain why Kakashi thought it was necessary to take her life.

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Holy fucking shit, 605 is the most bloody chapter of Naruto so far. There were no guts or brains flying around but the amount of blood in the chapter was astounding, not sure how could this get a green light from the distributors since kids and teenagers are also reading Naruto ..

Again no real answers, just new questions, Im getting tired of this .. at least we know 2 little details like how Kakashi got MS and that it doesnt require a 3 tomoe sharingan to be able to activate mangekyo, sweet /sarcasm
    Why do people think you don't need three tomoe for the MS? When you look carefully, you see that both develop three tomoe, before they get the MS: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/605/4 Seconds before, Obito has just two tomoe: http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/605/2

By now, my money is on the "Rin is a spy"-theory, although I can see the flaws. Here (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-430-2/n...apter-425.html) Kakashi clearly says that he is looking forward to meeting both Rin and Obito in the afterlife. If Rin was a traitor or a spy, he wouldn't say that. Or maybe she had a change of heart, but Kakashi for some reason still had to kill her.

That would explain why he apologizes to Obito for not having been able to protect her (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-430-2/n...apter-425.html).

By the way: Don't ask me why Obito has three tomoe in the first picture (http://www.mangapanda.com/93-430-1/n...apter-425.html). Even Kishi isn't perfect (but close).
    Last edited by Lakritze; 10-12-2012 at 09:03 AM.

@Lakritze

A lot of members on this forum can't use Mangareader because they blocks certain countries from viewing manga on their site. Please use Mangapanda or some other site that can be viewed by everyone, because we won't even be able to see the points you are trying to make.

I now feel sort of depressed and really sad for obito and I sort of understand how he became evil and twisted. Imagine being imprisoned for a long time and your only hope is to be able to see the one you love and care for. And when you finally get the chance to see them.. the very instant you see them again, they are gone.. that is really really tragic.. gripping story telling Kishi

Re-reading the chapter again made me realize that the earlier discussion was right.. the guy whose helmet got smashed by obito was wearing what really sems like a konoha symbol on his forehead (pointy end).. what is going on? who ordered these konoha nins to attack rin and kakashi disguising as from the mist?

I reckon kakashi had a very good reason to do what he did.. what if he found out that rin was indeed a mist guinea pig planted in konoha to take something of value from the leaf? perhaps danzo had a hand in trying to retrieve it asking his ANBU to disguise as mist to fool kakashi.. all getting very interesting and I can't wait for more next week..

was that Obito sucking them all into the other dimension which was dark and killed them all there leaving kakashi in the real dimension in the last few pages? Or was it a genjutsu he cast on all of them? Why did it suddenly turn into night time? or was he in such a long trance until he snapped out of it when the moon was well and truly up..

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    @Lakritze

A lot of members on this forum can't use Mangareader because they blocks certain countries from viewing manga on their site. Please use Mangapanda or some other site that can be viewed by everyone, because we won't even be able to see the points you are trying to make.
    Thanks for the advice. I edited my post and changed the links.

Quote Originally Posted by Execution View Post
    I'm all for using symbolism within the story to derive theories from, but that just sounds far too contrived. Obviously the moon like ours is above the world's atmosphere meaning it would lack any source of oxygen whatsoever. Obito was already shown taking Sasuke to the other dimension then coming back at a later time to retrieve him and Karin meaning that it has some source of oxygen for them to breathe. Trying to say that they could survive on the moon without oxygen I feel is grasping for connections far too outside of even the Manga's sense of reality.
    I never said i believed it, i was only answering the question of where the idea came from.
    Quote Originally Posted by [JUiCE] View Post
    The virginity is strong in this one.

@Nano

My post wasn't really aimed at anyone in particular, but perhaps I should have included 101's post as well to show that. I was just using a quote from you that explained the general concept to springboard my opinion of the "Obito's Dimension = The Moon" theory off of.