• Average

4 16.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

2 8.00%
Page 6 of 13 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast
    My question might be silly but...
    How come did Kakashi survive? I mean, he had fallen next to Rin with his face to the ground when some kind of bloody fountain appeared after Obito's rampage. Kakashi needs oxygen like everyone, doesn't he? ^^"

And this is how kakashi became feared among nations as the "sharingan no kakashi". Obito left, leaving kakashi with all the mist ninja dead and reinforcements arrive: Oh kakashi killed all the anbu alone!!! he's a legend! let's let him in our anbu and let's spread among the countries his name as one of our most dangerous shinobi!

ALL PLEASE NOTE :

The Mist were already being called "The Bloody Mist" before Obito became "Madara". Now IF the "Bloody Mist" Monika was as a result of someone controlling the former Mitzu-Kage, does this mean that the real Madara, had already taken control of the Mist before Obito joined up with Madara?

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    ALL PLEASE NOTE :

The Mist were already being called "The Bloody Mist" before Obito became "Madara". Now IF the "Bloody Mist" Monika was as a result of someone controlling the former Mitzu-Kage, does this mean that the real Madara, had already taken control of the Mist before Obito joined up with Madara?
    Not necessarily, it could just be a case where it had gained the reputation, and then was pushed farther when the Mizukage was taken control of, and ended up taking the blame for it all.

As for Obito, couple of things:

1. Its interesting that he was using his MS eye so effectively on reflex alone, not to mention the mokuton abilities. Obito definitely had some latent talent that just needed the proper motivation and circumstances to bring out.

2. Looks like Rin was some sort of spy, that or had something the Mist ninja were to retrieve.

3. Nagato utilized the black rods as well, and produced them from his body, just like Obito did. I'm guessing they relate to the Senju/Uchiha combination that Obito currently is.

4. I think Obito's rampage was all Obito, and not the swirly-mask Zetsu. The Zetsu clone was surprised that Obito could use the jutsu so quickly. I think all the clone was doing was protecting Obito's identity when it covered his head.

ALL PLEASE NOTE :

It looks like they were called that from the beginning and only recently changed their ways and name. It all depends on who created the village... which actually might be Madara . It's even possible that before Obito took control, they weren't as bloody to themselves and simply it was to create the feeling of fear, from their grotesque name itself.

Doesn't she have red hair in the color pages? Like the uzumaki clan.... perhaps the mist ninja knew this clan and their characteristics too.

Either way nice chapter! Loved the pool of blood and the rain of the blood, nice way to kill all those ninja too, crushed and ground up in roots and wood. I wish Yamato would be that brutal sometimes
    A pie in the sky?

Awakening of the EMS:
    All you need was there. Even though not in the way we are used to:
    . eye transplant
    . killing the one you like most (Rin for both Kakashi and Obito)
    . the two eyes (even though not on the same person, they were at a close distance, which looks to be sufficient)
    True that Kakashi was supposed to have awaken the EMS much later and thanks to a small trick:
    - as he collapsed he probably didn't realise that he had just awaken it.
    - as he was later away from Obito he probably didn't have the possibility anymore to use it
    - The small trick was probably discovered while making a clone. Kakashi had then 2 eyes (one per clone) and the EMS could activate. Then the small trick could be to store the clone of the eye permanently inside his body.

Jinchuuriki inner dimension.
    The place Obito is ending in, looks like the inner place where the jinchuuriki can speak to their tailed beast. Would that be the place to talk to the 10-tails? If it is it would explain why the place is empty. There is no more a 10-tails as it was split in smaller beasts. So not possible to meet him and talk to him. The body of the 10-tails still exists (inside the moon). As the body exists, the inner place could still exist (even though empty). Letting see the moon that much is really a call to think about the 10-tails.

Kakashi fainting:
    Ha ha. Fainting was a nice move. Best way to keep a low profile and avoid to be the first victim of the rampage.

ALL PLEASE NOTE :

Actually if you follow the story Zabuza at this point in the flashback had already massacred the 100 students at the academy. The bloody Mist practice of having students kill students clearly predates Tobi's influence. Also the brutal civil wars combined with the student killings are part of the moniker Bloody Mist.

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you

Quote Originally Posted by Shock View Post
    Doesn't she have red hair in the color pages? Like the uzumaki clan.... perhaps the mist ninja knew this clan and their characteristics too.

Either way nice chapter! Loved the pool of blood and the rain of the blood, nice way to kill all those ninja too, crushed and ground up in roots and wood. I wish Yamato would be that brutal sometimes

You mean, Yamato/Tenzou the Chopped Wood ? Nah, not gonna happen, unless his mind gets twisted from being stuck in that statue... ah right, I forgot to give a new nickname. From now on, it's Obito the Twisted Branch . I guess this would make: Hashirama the Blooming Flower and Madara the Flower's Reflection, ah yes Danzou... hmmmm the Withered Root ?

It's not even funny how many user of Mokuton there exactly are now, it's probably the most common kekkei genkai in Naruto, since over 100,000 beings have it .

Speaking of defeating Tobi and Madara, well if Kabuto comes to the Light side, he might give Naruto the poison that neutralizes Mokuton, that would help a lot ;0.

You know another plot hole from this chapter....

once you awaken the MS you eyes sight is suppose to deteriorate soooo Kakashi never noticed his eye sight getting worse?

Fire type

What chakra type are you?
    http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/4038...lement-are-you