• Average

4 16.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

2 8.00%
Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Daemon Spade View Post
    was an okay chapter. Obito's mukuton jutsu was something serious. Definitely S-Rank. I do beleive the mukuton is a result of the Zetsu suit and thats why we havent seen him use it recently. I'm waiting for swirly zetsu to die, apparently he eventually dies thats why hes not around anymore and Obito keeps his face/mask as a momento/reminder.

As a couple people pointed out, there was an over abundance of Obito screaming in this chapter.

Also, as others have pointed out, lately each chapter answers about as many questions as it creates. Why did Obito have Mazo rods sticking out of him?

It was okay, but lets get back to Saskue and Oro already!

Obito may have completely absorbed the Zetsu suit. At least half of Obito's body is a Zetsu at this point, so absorbing the Zetsu Suit and beefing up is not so outlandish.

If Obito does keep the Suit, then this could help explain the rest of the questions about how Obito changes into Tobi. Assuming that the suit has Uchiha Madara's Mental Energies and some of his knowledge, it would easily explain how Tobi could claim to be Madara and how he would know so much information that only Madara should know.

Guess I am slowly becoming a CONVERT to Obito=Tobi = For real, and not incredulous.

(I still feel like Kishi has violated the memory of the only known good hearted Uchiha (not counting Shisui). I wonder if there is any of the Good, decent kid still left inside Tobi)

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post
    Obito may have completely absorbed the Zetsu suit. At least half of Obito's body is a Zetsu at this point, so absorbing the Zetsu Suit and beefing up is not so outlandish.

If Obito does keep the Suit, then this could help explain the rest of the questions about how Obito changes into Tobi. Assuming that the suit has Uchiha Madara's Mental Energies and some of his knowledge, it would easily explain how Tobi could claim to be Madara and how he would know so much information that only Madara should know.

Guess I am slowly becoming a CONVERT to Obito=Tobi = For real, and not incredulous.

(I still feel like Kishi has violated the memory of the only known good hearted Uchiha (not counting Shisui). I wonder if there is any of the Good, decent kid still left inside Tobi)
    You know there is. Obito is going to help Naruto and Saskue stop Madara. Otherwise I dont see how Madara can be stopped. I'm even having a hard time beleiving that a combination of Naruto and Saskue could do it. Madara is immortal with Uchiha and Hashirama's powers, plus the rinningan, super susanoo, a power deflecting fan, who knows where his scythe is and what type of power it has. Dude is the ultimate villian. Obito would be the game changer.
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid

Prick List: Gaara, Bee Genesis 1.0's Avatar
    Wow, Obito went ham an entire squad with entirely new abilities he wasn't even experienced in & in a brutal, blood drenched fashion.

I love it.

"For I being a poor man, have only my dreams & I have spread them beneath your feet. Tread carefully, for you tread upon my dreams."

I too think Obito will be of great help to stop madara. I dunno if he'll redeem himself like nagato did, but obviously he doesen't want Madara around, so even if he doesen't turn good again, he'll still try to backstab him.

As soon as Tobi was revealed to be Obito, I expected some degree of Talk-no-Jutsu would be used. Who knows, though... his past deeds have been pretty callous, and in his current state it may be more realistic to say that the Talk-no-Jutsu would be appealing to the "Obito" inside of Tobi (if the Spiral Zetsu did indeed merge personalities with him). In other words, maybe we'll see Obito free himself from the Zetsuit in a mental battle.

Also, I'm definitely anticipating that Naruto's Life Force will play a role in combating Madara and Obito's borrowed Mokuton. It seems like his biggest asset against them at this point.

Mind f*cked beyond repair Stev3child's Avatar
    Man that image of the bloody, corpse ridden mokuton swirling round the moon symbolizing tobi's signature mask design and being a visual metaphor for the moon's eye plan symbolizing the moment Obito became tobi, that was pretty neat.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Mister Death View Post
    I swear if your theories were any dumber I would be retarded...

MANGASTREAM ver. CHAPTER 605

Damn, this chapter, Obito sounded more like Gedo Mazou with all that moaning and the like :p.

Tobi already mentioned, while fighting Konan, that he in fact mastered Hashirama's power, in difference to Danzou, but without the Spiral Zetsu, it doesn't seem to be too effective battle wise. On the other hand, the only Zetsu that showed even close mastery to this, or simply capabilities to use Mokutoun to such extend, is the Black Zetsu.

Looks like the "iron pole" which he pierced through Konan, might have been a rod that came out of his body. At least it explains how he was able to control the Edojinchurki through rods, because he has some in his body as well, perhaps they are a substitution for his bones ?

I'm not sure whose blood it is around Obito's eyes. Is it his own that simply burst out from overusing the eye, or is it from the Mist Ninja's rain of blood ?

It would have been awesome if Obito answered their boasting "Don't you look down on the Bloody Mist!" with "Don't worry, I will just level up you a bit, into a BLOODY RAIN !!!".

Looks like Obito wasn't the one that made them into a Bloody Mist village, since they are already called that.

The Sharingan still proceeded to the 3-megatama version before becoming MS.

Funny enough, it was still day when he started grinding their bodies, for how long was he toying with them ?

Obito's first bath in months, was in blood.

Spoiler!

Did he just use his phasing ability there?
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT

Quote Originally Posted by Stev3child View Post
    Spoiler!

Did he just use his phasing ability there?
    Lol, he has been using it the whole chapter! First to avoid shuriken, then to let the swords slip trough him and later he ran trough an entire squad of ninjas to get to Rin's body.

Yeah I read the chapter so quickly it completely went over my head.
    QUOTE(s) OF THE MOMENT