11 44.00%
  • Average

4 16.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

2 8.00%
Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    I would go with the idea that rin is either related to tsunade somehow or she's a jinchuriki/potential host...maybe the previous host of the 3 tails? N when she died it ended up in the mists hands eventually, leading obito to mess the hell out of their system. Would kinda make some sense.

So Obito CAN use Mokuton, but he chooses not to, well except if he later on loses that ability somehow.

Quote Originally Posted by paulbee View Post

Final theory time:

Kakashi kills Rin, but We know that Kakashi will never do that willingly. Kakashi therefore is being controlled or manipulated.

There are 3 types of Manipulation/Control that have featured prominently in the Manga.

1) Genjutsu

2) Curse Doll or Curse seal

3) Body possesion (like the Yamanaka Clan)

I've said previously that this attack on Rin is just too coincidential and too convenient. It happening at the exact time that Obito is well enough to leave Madara's base, and right after Obito has met with Body Suit Zetsu and practice using its power. Now despite the coincidences there is no hard evidence that Madara is manipulating the situation although it is a distinct possibility.

In the end, both the short haired and long haired Madaras, wearing both Masks, would have been Tobi-Obito

Three strikes.....

I Guess Rin has a Kekkei Genkai that the Mist wanted, Kakashi kills her to save her..To prevent her falling into their handsa and becoming a lab rat.

It can't be because she has a Bijuu, because since she has died, the Bijuu also would have died temporarily, and there would be no reason for trying to get her body.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

I was thinking they were hunter nin initially because of the mask but reading back over it I don't thing they are as:
    1. they all wore the same specific mask with the bottom triangle black and the rest white when other times we have seen hunter nin masks they have all varied.
    2. it does not seem like they are in a situation to be looking for missing nin

I am thinking that they must be just normal chunins and jonins by the fact there are 50+ of them and Kakashi could survive 10 seconds (I am guessing they had a squad who all died but still). Also this is the time of when they were still called the village of the bloody mist so half of the people who try to become ninja's die so they would expect to have fewer ninja but stronger ninja on average.

If they were elite ninja in anyway this would make no sense (ie mists ANBU equivalent). The only other time we have heard about a large mist ninja squad during the wars was when the Kinkaku Force took out the second Hokage who himself had a space time ninjutsu while maybe not as strong as Obito's he did have one and the Kinkaku Force killed him but these guys 1. could't kill Kakashi easily and 2. had no idea how to deal with a guy that looked like he could be using a space time technique. I am guessing the same masks meant they were all the same ranked ninjas and the hidden mist village at the time thought it would be best to kill emotions and identify everyone just by rank by using masks.

Quote Originally Posted by trenthamboy View Post
    I think them wanting Kakashi's sharingan is stupid just by the fact if this series has taught us anything it is people can lose an eye and not really worry about it. Kakashi has already lost his left eye before I am pretty sure he would not hesitate to slash it himself Shisui Uchiha was able to rip out his own left eye, give it to Itachi with a smile on his face. It has to do something with Kakashi having to kill Rin. They way the mist nin said 'he got us' or whatever suggests she may have been involved in one of their jutsu's
    ...... I do not see how your arguement in any way says why the can't have wanted Kakashi's eye.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

If they wanted Kakashi's eye, why were they going for Rin's body, why did Kakashi have to kill Rin? Obviously the target was Rin, not Kakashi.

I am not perfect and I defy you to prove otherwise
    Growing Old Gracefully is an Oxymoron ... Mostly Moron !

More than half the chapter was filled with Obito's "wahwwooooooooooooowhaaawoooooooooohhHHHHHHHHHHHHH HOOOOH" kind of screams and mad usage of wood style - pretty boring and stupid. It could have just went with last's page tech and realisation words - I think it'd be much better if it was like Nagato's case of using his power.But Kishi has to fill the pages with pointless shit.
    And Wth,He uses mokuton then,but after that he is never shown using it again?
    It could easily be him owning the ninjas with fire or earth style jutsus while just slipping through attacks with his newly found MS,but naaaaaaah,Kishi has to show us that he is the special one with mokuton. Yeah for Shodai's power to be so powerful and famous,it seems his cells and powers can be found by just looking left or right.
    Oh and I'm betting that after the flashback is over , he will start using Mokuton...

To get a MS you have to kill someone you love. So Kakashi killed Rin and that set off the MS. It isn't the person (genetically an uchiha) but the sharingan that has the power.. Obito gained MS because Kakshi killed Rin, even though Obito didnt kill her.

Or is it because those two were so close together proximity wise i wonder

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Quote Originally Posted by Yondaime123 View Post
    I'm betting that after the flashback is over , he will start using Mokuton...
    Unfortunately, this. And it WILL be awkward.

Loved the chapter! You all complained how "Ninjas who abandon their comrades are worse than scum" Obito could become the "I don't want to be anyone", neck-snapping Tobi--who would've guessed that clumsy, crybaby Obito would be capable of slaughtering an entire platoon of elite ninja. And not just killing, but desecrating. So now we know!

THEY CANCELLED THE REAL PIRATE KINGS OF RAFTEL?!!!

Proud (and confused) subscriber of Shonen Jump Alpha.

Or maybe he only has mokuton when he wears the Zetsuit.

Rin always seemed protective of Obitio, this is probably why. He was an incubator for what she wanted.

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof is to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

Konjiki Ashisogi Jizō Daemon Spade's Avatar
    inbetween Matsumoto's ______! Dont, judge me!
    was an okay chapter. Obito's mukuton jutsu was something serious. Definitely S-Rank. I do beleive the mukuton is a result of the Zetsu suit and thats why we havent seen him use it recently. I'm waiting for swirly zetsu to die, apparently he eventually dies thats why hes not around anymore and Obito keeps his face/mask as a momento/reminder.

As a couple people pointed out, there was an over abundance of Obito screaming in this chapter.

Also, as others have pointed out, lately each chapter answers about as many questions as it creates. Why did Obito have Mazo rods sticking out of him?

It was okay, but lets get back to Saskue and Oro already!
    FOOLS!!!!!

Favorite Manga/Anime Characters
    Naruto, Orochimaru, Jariya, Itachi, Ichigo, Mayuri, Kenpachi, Mugen, Vash the Stampede, "L", Edward Elric, Reborn, Rokudo Mukuro, Black Star, Dr. Fraken Stein, Death the Kid