4 16.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

2 8.00%
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

Naruto 605 Discussion / 606 Predictions

It's here:http://www.mangapanda.com/naruto/605

Badass obito much? Seems like madara did have some sort of hand in obito surviving...saying he was chosen...but given that obito doesnt bleed when he uses his MS is it safe to assume that he as an EMS? Though i wonder whose eye he transferred to.

Ah, so thats how Kakashi got the MS, and I guess Tobi got it as well thanks to their connection. His brain seems to have snapped because he was trying to hard to force himself what he saw wasn't real. I wonder if the swirly Zetsu will change into Black Zetsu, because he was soaked in the blood of all those ninja.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

Why are there hunter nin attacking Kakashi and Rin. They are supposed to track and kill missing nin and make sure the enemy does not discover any of the village's secrets from the body. Ignoring the fact Rin does not seem like a missing nin she couldn't be as they wanted her body revived. I am guessing she had some secrets but that is also very strange as it seems like it was just kakashi and Rin and Rin is still a Chunin so why would she be given valuable info.

So Rin had some intel that the enemy was after. IS it safe to say that she was a spy? Good chapter, Tobi was bada$$!!!!
    "RESPECT"

The focus is totally on warping obito's mind. Too bad we don't see how/why Rin got killed. I hope in a future chapter though.

Initiate
    is it safe to assume Rin being a spy? if so im seeing some resemblance to Kabuto, medical ninja, im not sure but i doubt she got thru the chunin exams. also is the moons eye plan a specific jutsu tailored to obito and maybe kakashi now that EMS was awoken? like amaterasu to Saskue and Itachi? also im guessing "hell" is the other side of his dimensional jump? i took the finishing scenes as him sucking in all the mist ninjas he skewered

Question: would it be agreeable that the sharingan gives the true user his heart's desire? Obits just jumped the cliff and looks like he doesnt want to exist anymore... like saskue and itachi seems to be on a purging by amaterasu

Cheers to anyone who guessed Rin was a spy... It's not confirmed, but seems likely.

cool chapter
    https://www.facebook.com/ImogenSparksModel

Spoiler!

Damn. He tore those Mist ninja new one. Concerning Rin, she's either a double agent (which I doubt) or she has a kekkei genkai that they wanted.

Im going with the kekkei genkai. Though that would appear a little random and convenient i would think. Wonder why it took kakashi so long to be able to fully use his MS. Also, wonder if kakashi's sharingan would have activated if obito's one didnt or vice versa..since i would assume that rin would have been the one considered closest to both of them.