11 44.00%
  • Average

4 16.00%
  • Bad

0 0%
  • Horrible

2 8.00%
Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Cool chapter Atleast some questions are being answered now.

- We now know how Obito and Kakashi got the MS. Allthough Kakashi probably won't remember it.
    - We now know why Obito/Tobi is suddenly so strong. He can easily come closer to fighting the fourth now
    - The combination of Obito's Uchiha body and the merging of the zetsu body basically makes him a mix of those two bloodlines

The latter point, this makes him a mix of those two bloodlines. And I guess this is where the whole black zetsu will start to emerge. Madara might see that, combining the bloodlines might make him closer to the so6p. Or that might have been his plan all along. This might be how he even unlocked the rinnegan, if he already did.

Don't know what happens in the last two pages though. Looks like Obito doesn't quite get what's going on. It's all dark and he's used a sick mokuton to kill all of them. I don't think he's in his other dimension though. Because we can see what looks like trees in the background. I can't remember having seeing that in his other dimension before.

Edit: I allways thought black zetsu was an experiment to mix Uchiha and Senju blood. I'm not quite sure if Madara has already done that to himself (and unlocked rinnegan) or if he'll get that idea now. OR, black and white zetsu will be Obito's creation.

A pretty weak chapter in my opinion, nothing but an enraged Obito.

Rin a spy? If she is indeed a spy then the reasons must go all the way back to madara and not simply stop with the mist village. With the extent being shown as to just how selective madara was with obito and the miraculous discovery of a "slipped through" body of injured uchiha boy being a total sham (MS was proven this chapter to have been awakened well after.the rock fall and still adhering to the loss of best friend rules, eliminating it outright as a factor in obito's survival).

As of the mangapanda translation, the mist ninja interest in rin does not seem to for Intel but something else entirely, like readers already pointed out, an ability she was carrying willingly or unwittingly
    I would venture to guess she has something inside her she wouldn't necessarily volunteer to carry. If she was innocent of wrong doing then the severity of the exhausting use of chidori (kakashi was likely already fatigued from combat) suggests she had something living inside her but only referred to as "it" by the mist ninja. Again, the manga panda version reads with the feeling it was not Intel rin had.

If rin was truly a spy then events MUST have occurred this way, no chance for anything to be different.

Rin and kakashi logically would have Harvard third teammate on their mission. We know it wouldn't have occurred otherwise and it appears ample time has passed since the loss of obito on that team and for minato to have assigned a replacement. If rin was a spy, she had a direct and active roll in the death of that new teammate. That is the ONLY way for the entire scenario to work! Rin causes teammate to die, she was traitor, kakashi then is justified COMPLETELY in regarding her as trash and using an assassination technique reserved for ENEMIES and it gives the absolute largest amount of symmetrical poetic justification for mangekyo awakening in both obito and kakashi at the same time.

Rin MUST have been the cause of death for their teammate in a treasonous revelation. If that isn't the case then rin died for reasons hopelessly complicated involving her unwilling participation (unless she welcomed a sacrifice in her guilt to save obito, whom she realized too late was who she should have loved) and kakashi's inability to solve the problem without a sacrifice.

The "artificial hashirama body" that constitutes roughly half of obito's body IS NOT ZETSU but something entirely different and inanimate, without a cognitive function. It is entirely a prosthetic and is what affords obito his mokuton. Zetsu shares his coming into being with the hashirama body but at some point madara has a different process for completion.

Again, obito is half hashirama, not half zetsu. Obito does not necessarily need zetsu attached to use mokuton. Zetsu is also, in some large amount, hashirama. obito is half hashirama. Hashirama is neither zetsu nor obito. Zetsu is not half obito. Zetsu can enter symbiotic relation with obito, who is half hashirama. There are differences between all those entities and confusion seems to be attached with obito and his body.

Obito does not have ems regardless of his undeteriorating vision and lack of visible blood with kamui use. His Ms pattern remains untransformed and any "eternal " characteristics are likely attributed to his senju powers grafted around the eye since the blood in this chapter seems to be the only time it occurred yet it seems to be caused by mokuton infusion with the jutsu.

Obito's compatibility with hashirama cells as an uchiha and his confirmed "selection' is yet another hint obito is directly descended from madara or izuna's line and is not simply just any uchiha.

Hmmm, it looks as if the dimension obito accesses IS TIED SOMEHOW TO THE JYUBI'S REAL BODY! If obito is indeed in madara's bloodline then he will have strong connections and reflections of so6p and his dimension will have most likely been also used by so6p. I believe that dimension is part of the moon itself. The less than obvious indications began with the sequence illustrations of the moon way back in kakashi gaiden, every picture of the moon not used for the purpose of establishling setting or time WERE ALL TIED TO MOMENTS WHERE OBITO DEVELOPED AS A CHARACTER! the obvious indications now are the sequence illustrations of the moon tied to obito's dimensional splitting in tandem with mokuton. That was the "hidden power " zetsu meant when combining senju and uchiha, access to something only the sage could reach, the moon, which is the resting place of jyubi's physical form.

Seriously, obito's dimension is the moon, any doubts related to the fact kakashi sees does not spell death fir the idea as it is obito dictating the power of both eyes.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

I always used to think that Kakkashi only covered his sharingan as sort of a concealed weapon, but now it's pretty obvious it was because he realized he'd go blind - if he'd kept it exposed like he did between the time Obito gave it to him and 'now'. This is the third (and most likely the last) time Kakkashi had his life saved by Obito. Not to mention that...by saving his life, Obito was doing Konoha a big favor at the same time by keeping the Sharingan out of the Hidden Mist's hands.

This chapter wasn't just about Obito's rage and extremely rapid development through hate (also explains why he's pushing Sasuke along the same path,) this chapter explains alot of details that many people overlook.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakun View Post
    I always used to think that Kakkashi only covered his sharingan as sort of a concealed weapon, but now it's pretty obvious it was because he realized he'd go blind - if he'd kept it exposed like he did between the time Obito gave it to him and 'now'. This is the third (and most likely the last) time Kakkashi had his life saved by Obito. Not to mention that...by saving his life, Obito was doing Konoha a big favor at the same time by keeping the Sharingan out of the Hidden Mist's hands.

This chapter wasn't just about Obito's rage and extremely rapid development through hate (also explains why he's pushing Sasuke along the same path,) this chapter explains alot of details that many people overlook.
    Not sure if you meant it this way or not but it could very well be that rin was leading kakashi into a trap SO THEY COULD GET HIS SHARINGAN! ! I could very.well be "we worked so hard to get it" was indeed his sharingan and "get the woman's body" are unrelated in immediate purpose. Remember, it was still quite fresh reputation of "heroes of the sharingan " beginning and widely circulated legend of a transplanted sharingan eye being used by a non uchiha. That would get plenty attention from rival villages. So rin was the traitor, she was there to extract the eye (medical expertise) and implant it into a mist ninja. Kakashi defends his eye by killing rin. Interesting and also a very fitting option for how things might turn out.
    _____
    Obito is Tobirama's great grandson. The proof is in the pudding.

Slovakia, not Slovenia - LEARN THE FUCKING DIFFERENCE !!!
    Holy fucking shit, 605 is the most bloody chapter of Naruto so far. There were no guts or brains flying around but the amount of blood in the chapter was astounding, not sure how could this get a green light from the distributors since kids and teenagers are also reading Naruto ..

Again no real answers, just new questions, Im getting tired of this .. at least we know 2 little details like how Kakashi got MS and that it doesnt require a 3 tomoe sharingan to be able to activate mangekyo, sweet /sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Jaiden View Post
    Damn. He tore those Mist ninja new one. Concerning Rin, she's either a double agent (which I doubt) or she has a kekkei genkai that they wanted.
    I think its the same thing as with Itachi, Rin had something that could endanger the Leaf village and Kakashi weighted its safety more important then Rins life. Wheter she was a spy or not, even despite the promise Kakashi made to Obito, he chose the smaller evil .. which ironically became a lot bigger evil since it caused Obito to go mental and start plotting world domination.

Quote Originally Posted by knife eater View Post
    Not sure if you meant it this way or not but it could very well be that rin was leading kakashi into a trap SO THEY COULD GET HIS SHARINGAN! ! ..
    Think again, if that was the case then why would they go after Rins body instead of Kakashis ? Rin was theyre target all along.
    FAVOURITE MANGAS
    Naruto, Bleach, One Piece, Fairy Tail, Claymore, Ao No Exorcist, Katekyo Hitman Reborn, Gamaran, Toriko, Vinland Saga, Gantz, Wolf Guy, Deadman Wonderland, Vagabond, Blade of The Immortal, Battle Royale, Zettman

I have 3 possible reasons they would want Rin:
    - Spy
    she would have had info and with the shortage of squads we have seen in the gaiden they had to use quite inexperienced teams in difficult missions so she hight know more info than regular chunins. Also a reason why Kakashi could have a reason to kill her. In the pain invasion ark though he did say he failed to protect rin but this might be protection in terms of being corrupted or Rin may have been a sleeper agent like Kabuto with Sasori.

- Kekkei Genkei
    We have not seen anything to suggest she carried a Kekkei Genkai but she is from an unknown clan possibly the Inuzuka with he face paint but a lack of a dog really spoils that option. Depending on the clan would death destroy the bodies secrets, there may be a curse seal like the Hyuga but hunter nin need to dispose of bodies so other nations don't find their secrets so I would say we can assume ninjutsu info can be recovered from dead bodies which questions why the mist nin would want her to be recovered.

-Secrets
    Similar to the spy theory Rin may just know more than most ninjas. There are two ways of this happening, she could be in a clan which has a speciality (not a Kekkei Genkei) like the Uzumaki with their sealing techniques. Or as she is a medical nin she could have been witness to valuable information, isn't this the war that Tsunade revolutionized the medical nin system so this could be seen as an advantage the fire nation has which the mist nin may want. either of these would explain why they need Rin alive as info is the main thing we have seen that the person has to be alive to be obtain from them. I don't know if Kakashi would be willing to kill her for this though

Quote Originally Posted by Maximo View Post
    Think again, if that was the case then why would they go after Rins body instead of Kakashis ? Rin was theyre target all along.
    Cause she was dead, and the Hunter Nin's main job is to get rid of the dead bodies of their own ninja. I guess they just saw her as more important.
    Aggravate, Anger, and Piss off

I don't think Rin was a spy. Kakashi said countless times he could not protect her. If she were a spy he wouldn't feel too sorry for her in the end would he?

It's obvious Rin's Body hides some secret. SOmething powerful that the mist wants to have. I believe, that Rin was a jinchuuriki. The jinchuuriki of the 3-tails. You know that troughout history the biju had been stolen from village to village and sealed. Sometimes villages had more than 1 biju. JUst look at the hidden cloud with hachibi and nibi. WHat if at some point the leaf recovered the sanbi and sealed it into Rin? And now the mist anbu seekers wanted to get it back to their village. Kakashi realized they couldn't make it and killed Rin so that the mist wouldn't get the sanbi. AFter Rin dies, the 3-tails takes some time regenerating and the mist manages to get it back later and seal it in yagura?

Or

zetsu said something about experimental bodies, and now they want rin's body. So i think rin may be an artificial human, or she has a body with a kekkei genkai they wanted to cultivate, but maybe rin was saved by konoha when she was a baby and now they found the chance to get her back?

i agree. i dont believe she is a spy. why would kakashi feel regret over rinns death if she was? he wouldnt be visiting her grave all the time either. there is one huge major flaw with how kakashi received his EMS. he never used it during the naruto series until shippuden. and even then, he specifically said in the anime and manga that he was able to activate it using a "special trick (or jutsu) that he developed which does not coincide with the fact that he had it all along. you can go back and re watch or read this when he uses his EMS against deidara. i still feel that the obito = tobi thing was developed later on in the series since the chapters lately seem to really feel like they were thrown together last minute. this would explain showing a scene with obito with long hair. i felt that kishimotos plan was originally to have madara behind one of the masks (when he meets with itachi) but no.. he decides to clear that story up by showing a scene with obito with long hair. you really begin to notice all the inconsistencies in the story when you see things like this.