Page 1 of 11 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Itachi's feelings?

We are all shocked about how Tobi was the great mastermind behind Akatsuki, but what shocked me even more was Itachi.
    I was jus wondering... was Itachi really crying for Sasuke? Are we going to see a softer side of Itachi now? or was Kisame just mistaken when he said Itachi was crying...
    discuss plz ^^

Of course not! Why would he be crying if he already knows that his brother is alive??
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    We are all shocked about how Tobi was the great mastermind behind Akatsuki, but what shocked me even more was Itachi.
    I was jus wondering... was Itachi really crying for Sasuke? Are we going to see a softer side of Itachi now? or was Kisame just mistaken when he said Itachi was crying...
    discuss plz ^^
    No, itachi was crying, or at least close to it, him walking out into the rain for no reason is just about proof enough for me

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

He was walking in the rain because he had to get somewhere, he doesn't let a little rain bother him. Lol if Itachi really WAS crying, all of the Itachi fans out there would get really pissed. They haven't shown anyone crying except little kids so far and some people after the 3rd Hokage died and Sarutobi's son. I'm sure that Itachi has strong feelings for his only brother, but he's not the type of guy to show it. He was somehow forced to do something he didn't like and I'm sure it had to do with Uchiha Madara telling him something about MS, etc. He wants his brother to get strong, so one day he can kill him and then he can finally repent for what he did.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 07-28-2007 at 10:07 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    He was walking in the rain because he had to get somewhere, he doesn't let a little rain bother him. Lol if Itachi really WAS crying, all of the Itachi fans out there would get really pissed. They haven't shown anyone crying except little kids so far.
    But it didnt look like he was going anywhere, he was just....standing around until the storm passed

Although one thing should be made perfectly clear, even if Itachi shed a tear or two, he is still one tough dude and if you wanna argue then take a look at his abilities one more time.

Spoiler!

Although one thing should be made perfectly clear, even if Itachi shed a tear or two, he is still one tough dude and if you wanna argue then take a look at his abilities one more time.
    yeah and so far in the manga he is the most advanced MS user

and if he wasnt crying then what was the point of that scene? =P i think theres something deeper going on with itachi... whether it be sasuke or his sharingan or a love story (although not probable hehe)

Ahem, most advanced MS user?? Did you forget the last manga you just saw? Tobi's got MS too and he also said that Sasuke will eventually surpass Itachi's MS.

Of course he'd worry about Sasuke, he left him alive for a reason, and that reason wasn't to go off and die later on.

Spoiler!

Quote Originally Posted by Archiel View Post
    No, itachi was crying, or at least close to it, him walking out into the rain for no reason is just about proof enough for me
    And actually there comes the other reason that a shinobi can't show there tears to others

Yea and I mean this Itachi we're talking about. C' mon guys.....When have you seen this guy smile?