Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 ... LastLast

D.Gray-man D.Gray-man 166 Discussion / 167 Predictions

Am I the first?
    Nice chapter, finally something about all the 14the's story.
    Isn't Allen starting to look like a sacrificial lamb?
    Guess we're gonna know something about how to bring the 14th back in next chap. Or on what will happen to Allen, at least.

omg poor Allen!! What the hell. He just gets beat at every turn. But I wonder why Allen? Was it the fact that Mana wanted his brother back? Isn't Allen a kinda "normal" excoricist with his arm? Maybe this is why they call him the Destroyer because he will bring back a Noah that wanted the destruction of the Earl. Or maybe his presence in life again will destroy the world.

Aww poor Allen. Does this then throw out the theory that Allen is the Heart if he is part Noah? Bastard Cross. T.T...knowing the whole time.

nice chapter,
    so what will allen do now cause he become an exorcist for manas sake.
    the most shocking part that his whole live until now is a lie cause mana took allen for the sake of his brother and not cause he is allen.im looking forward to allens reaction that he is one of the most hated and will he continue being an exorcist or will he leave the order.

Quote Originally Posted by Nagato View Post
    nice chapter,
    so what will allen do now cause he become an exorcist for manas sake.
    the most shocking part that his whole live until now is a lie cause mana took allen for the sake of his brother and not cause he is allen.im looking forward to allens reaction that he is one of the most hated and will he continue being an exorcist or will he leave the order.
    Well he does have the friends that he made in the organization and from the scene with the dog I don't think after that he will let his friends go that quickly. But this will be a big impact. But then when Allen turned Mana into an Akuma, Mana said "he loved him". So maybe there was something to that.

Also if Mana's only intentions were to use Allen to bring his brother back into the real world I wonder if he knew he was going to die before he saw him again. Obviously Mana can't come back now. I wonder what the future will bring.

Wow, pretty early Binktopia. This chapter was good, but Allen's whole world is now crumbling. His past was a lie, Mana probably cared nothing for him, he was only a sacraficial lamb. And the Order hates him for the most part (atleast the higher ups do). Oh what to do Allen what to do? The 14th is going to burst out and destory you.....maybe.....

Allen probably isn't the heart now unless the 14th had that to. The Heart is rather Lenalee or.....well I won't say who the other person I think it is, I'd probably be flamed without reasoning. (I can start an argument on this later)

110% D.Gray-fan Miss_Clockworks's Avatar
    you know what? sometimes I'm not sure myself...
    that. was. sooooo messed up D:< seriusly. its cool that you learn some of Allen's past and stuff though, he was such a cutie wasn't he? XD reminds me of kanda, little brat. whenever we saw Allen and Mana in Allen's memory he was this timid little boy that followed Mana everywhere! did something break his spirit or something, cuz he acted like such a rude little brat in this one, such a foul mouth too, it was adorable XD now i see where he gets thant unpolite dark side when he's fighting with kanda or playing cards lol Mana was hilarious. that part where he was fake hanging himself scared me for bit there XD i'm pretty sure it was because he was a clown DX *gets IT flashbacks*

ok on to the messed up part :/ Cross just unloaded a truck full o' @#$! on poor Allen-kun! he's already being thought of as a threat, now they'll practically shun him. Cross sounded a bit angry too, like telling Allen not to play dumb, ok yea he knew the score and he saw the 14th shadow but of course he didn't know what it was! Cross made it sound like he was hiding it, the only surprise Allen was waiting for was the Mana was connected to the 14th, not him! It almost feels like everyone who loved Allen was just with him to get tothe 14th, well except his Order friends i mean. Does that mean that Mana came to Allen already knowing he was the 14th and not out of love for the boy and the same with Cross? i hope not, that would crush poor Allen, he can't take much more D: I knew Allen wasn't the heart, to me that idea was just off, i saw Lenalee more as teh heart, but since the Earl referred to the heart as a he, maybe its someone else? or maybe he was generalizing, i bet thats it.....

anyway cool chapter, not happy about what Hoshino is putting poor Allen through though *sigh*
    I don't CARE if the glass is half full or half empty, who the @%$# drank my soda?!
    D.Gray-man is my EVERY-drug

Um in the manga Mana ask Allen "who are you again?" and Allen says "I do odd jobs and bring you food." was Allen in the circus before he met Mana or after?

kewll!!!!!!!!!!!!
    <333333333333
    just so kewl.
    love this kinda chappps. ^^
    Mangas/Animes <33

1. D.Gray Man
    2. Naruto
    3. Bleach?? (<--Nahh)

Allen is a noah!! I knew it!! I knew it!!! I'm so very happy!!

And Lavi? What will he do, knowing Allen's "nature" and not being able to tell the others? (he is here as a bookman, afterall)
    And Kanda!? Ahh!! I want to see Kanda when he knows!!! (Chaoji wiil freak out ¬¬U)

Even while you are in pain, your happiness will be waiting.