Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: An idea

K, I might join then. One of the reasons I was wonder though was because I hace a character who is (supposed to be) Captain of the forth squad, and that is obviously not happening if it occurs at a similar time as bleach. >_>
    *Insert witty remark here*
    "Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" - Kuchiki Byakuya, right before he's about to **** you up

http://invasionx.com/gundamwar/index.php

Errm Hi~?

I was kinda invited by ChaosRising (by PM) to make a post on this thread? (i think) cause of the original Bleach character I made here: Ao 'Vacio' Komori.

I'm totally new to this RP-ing/side story thing but... if you guys are ok with it, I could polish up my character and give it a try?

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Sounds good, have you read the story so far?

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Yep, just completed updating myself of the characters and the story. But can you guys help me confirm somethings please?

From what I've read so far;
    - Both Ryu's and Mitsukake's is told. Are they the 'heroes' in the fiction?
    - Jiino and Taiiju are the anti-heroes?/villains?/heroes? against Aizen? (I like that short and brief introduction... but WOW! defeated Noitora... soo fast, too fast!)
    - if the (gInova's) Arrancars aren't the main villains; who is?
    - the story will flow with the heroes going against Soul Society and Hueco Mundo with Makura Island as the base?

Once that is clarified; what would you have me do? Should I post my character's profile and story straight in the thread or PM it to those in-charge for approval?

Kaosu, I agree and have no intention of having any deviation of the present hierarchy of the 13 Squads captains. I have mentioned my aversion to his character as a captain and am hoping he will change that soon so I can insert his character into our story.

Narhbos, Post your profile in the fanwork, bleach side story profile section then PM me with your story as it ties into the ongoing story. I'll post it in the story after proofing it. We have read your profile and liked it, hence the invitation to join. Jiino, Ryu's and Mitsukake are just the first characters to enter the story so their backrounds got posted first. In so far as where gInova's characters are going, I really don't know. So far only Aizen and his Arrancar are the only actual villains, but who can say where the story will go from here.
    Last edited by ChaosRising; 08-01-2007 at 06:09 PM.

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    Narhbos, Post your profile in the fanwork, bleach side story profile section them PM me with your story as it ties into the ongoing story. I'll post it in the story after proofing it. We have read your profile and liked it, hence the invitation to join. Jiino, Ryu's and Mitsukake are just the first characters to enter the story so their backrounds got posted first. In so far as where gInova's characters are going, I really don't know. So far only Aizen and his Arrancar are the only actual villains, but who can say where the story will go from here.
    Aah~ It's just a universe where Ichigo & co. never exists right? but Soul Society's Gotei 13 and Hueco Mundo's Arrancars are all intact? (e.g. Renji & Grimmjow never fought Ichigo, Ishida never defeated Mayuri etc) right? If yes, expect my part of the story real soon hehehe if not, well.. gimme more time to tweak about abit XP

OH! and I'll polish my character's profile up and send it to ya for proofing soon too~

Ichigo an co. exist, but they are in another place. We are trying to stay on the same time line, just not involving any of Ichigo's crew. You don't have to send my your profile, just post it in the profile thread. Send me your story, the profile is all you. Just no crazy powers.