Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: An idea

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Yup, that's be him. Glad to hear you're going to join in. I should be finished with an opening for the thread tonight. It should be something you can work your character into. We'll see how well it goes.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

nice this'll be fun

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Installment number one is titled "Bleach side story fan fiction" and it's in fanworks. Remember to PM us with your ideas of where you want your character going in the story.
    http://www.mangashare.com/showthread.php?t=692

gin0va, could you post a sticky in the thread explaining what we're doing?
    Last edited by ChaosRising; 07-29-2007 at 02:24 AM.

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

good idea i thought of character but i need 2 name it
    i made up a zampacto already can i post it here because place you put keeps saying i dont have permission
    Last edited by gdupninja; 07-29-2007 at 07:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by gdupninja View Post
    good idea i thought of character but i need 2 name it
    i made up a zampacto already can i post it here because place you put keeps saying i dont have permission
    sure, post your summary of the character here

A few things I have learned from spending a lot of time on RPing boards.

1. Its best to have 2 topics, 1 for signup/discussion, and 1 for the actually RP.

2. You need to make sure the opening is well written and covers the background, no spending 30minutes to write it then posting right their.

3. low quality writing can really bring do the RP, and make it less fun for everyone.

4. the edit button is your friend >_>

5. Usually, for longer posts at least, its best to write them out in word or a similar program.

6. You need to watch out on those sign-ups, don't let anyone use a half-assed one, and make sure its not super over powered.

7. Finally, you need to be very careful about people God-modding (Controlling other peoples characters) and cheezing (basically, writing so their character is perfect >_>)
    *Insert witty remark here*
    "Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" - Kuchiki Byakuya, right before he's about to **** you up

http://invasionx.com/gundamwar/index.php

Quote Originally Posted by Kaosu View Post
    A few things I have learned from spending a lot of time on RPing boards.

1. Its best to have 2 topics, 1 for signup/discussion, and 1 for the actually RP.

2. You need to make sure the opening is well written and covers the background, no spending 30minutes to write it then posting right their.

3. low quality writing can really bring do the RP, and make it less fun for everyone.

4. the edit button is your friend >_>

5. Usually, for longer posts at least, its best to write them out in word or a similar program.

6. You need to watch out on those sign-ups, don't let anyone use a half-assed one, and make sure its not super over powered.

7. Finally, you need to be very careful about people God-modding (Controlling other peoples characters) and cheezing (basically, writing so their character is perfect >_>)
    Thanks, i really appreciate your tips

Actually, I forgot a small 1, which was if you want to say something out of character on the actual RP page, you should mark it as such some how (usually meaning brackets and OOC, which means Out Of Character)

Also, Is your RP directly connected to the bleach story line? or is it an AU (Atlernate Universe)?
    *Insert witty remark here*
    "Bankai, Senbonzakura Kageyoshi" - Kuchiki Byakuya, right before he's about to **** you up

http://invasionx.com/gundamwar/index.php

Actually, I forgot a small 1, which was if you want to say something out of character on the actual RP page, you should mark it as such some how (usually meaning brackets and OOC, which means Out Of Character)

Also, Is your RP directly connected to the bleach story line? or is it an AU (Atlernate Universe)?
    the event of aizen is happening but its no way related to all the events with ichigo, so just think of what wouldve happened in the bleach universe without ichigo..

and of that we are creating our own storyline

I'm hoping to keep the OOC conversations going on in another thread. In so far as the connection to the Bleach story line goes it is set in the same time, different place. Same universe, but more of a side story purposely missing any of the main Bleach characters. So it will be vaguely connected to the Bleach story line, but only in that our characters are also dealing with the effects of Aizen's actions.