Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: An idea

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar

An idea

Anyone up for taking the characters we have been creating and start building a story line for them to begin interacting in? Who knows if it turns out good enough we may even inspire an OAV or side story.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Quote Originally Posted by ChaosRising View Post
    Anyone up for taking the characters we have been creating and start building a story line for them to begin interacting in? Who knows if it turns out good enough we may even inspire an OAV or side story.
    maybe you should edit the topic name, it could better be said like "Mangashare's own Bleach adventure" xD

we should all start out with an opening sequence of your own character (you can make it the character of the create your own bleach character) or just a new one, the stories must be serious enough and the character must share the whole storie, to create a mangashare bleach world... for example.. two character can be classmates or a dad or w/e, but it has to connect with other people their characters, and make it a smooth running but exciting storie, no overdone stuff, just on a developing base of posts

And also post it in "Fanworks" since the other Naruto "fan saga" is posted there :p

Some good input, we could just use this thread to see if enough people are interested to start a thread in fanworks. However since this is just an idea I'll leave the title as it is. We can decide what to call the fanworks thread in here, so fire away with the thread title here too. I'll take the 5 best names and start a poll to decide the title, sound ok?

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

also, we should give ideas about how to make the game enjoyable.

for instance

if you want to participate in this game, you should first ask chaosrising and tell him what your character is like (a small summary)

chaosrising could create a list of the people participatin in the storyline and post the summarys of the people and their character..

also we need to have patience because some people may play important roles in a part of the storyline and we should kinda wait for him to be able play in that part again, while waiting we could fill that timespace up with filler like events in the game, like they do in anime's...

anyways, we should try make it enjoyable and organized, also if you want to discuss something for an event, than we could make the rule:

Post in red and make it clear, that what your trying to tell the others is for discussing further events

for example:

Discussion: (about what you want to discuss)

blablabla
    bla
    blabla
    bla bla
    BANANA

gin0va, good ideas. Luckily since I'm a dj and only have to work 3 night a week we may be able to turn this into something cool. I would say the best bet would be to use the best and most well thought out characters in the "Create your own Bleach character" thread. To help keep it from being too chaotic and random, the participants could PM me their ideas for where they would like to see the story go with relation to their characters and I'll find a way to seam them together.

However only people who have characters have a say about their own characters, but everyone can help direct the storyline in the manner you recommended. No ridiculous powers/attacks will be accepted like one attack taking out half a planet, for instance.

We could use this thread to bounce around ideas, to save server space. I will most likely use the less interesting characters as supporting characters, but I want to stay between 5 and 10 main characters. More than that will quickly turn into more work and thus make it less fun (for me) as I'm sure this will turn into a time consuming project with even as few as 5. However as the idea has potential, I am willing to invest the time to see where it goes.

gin0va, good ideas. Luckily since I'm a dj and only have to work 3 night a week we may be able to turn this into something cool. I would say the best bet would be to use the best and most well thought out characters in the "Create your own Bleach character" thread. To help keep it from being too chaotic and random, the participants could PM me their ideas for where they would like to see the story go with relation to their characters and I'll find a way to seam them together.

However only people who have characters have a say about their own characters, but everyone can help direct the storyline in the manner you recommended. No ridiculous powers/attacks will be accepted like one attack taking out half a planet, for instance.

We could use this thread to bounce around ideas, to save server space. I will most likely use the less interesting characters as supporting characters, but I want to stay between 5 and 10 main characters. More than that will quickly turn into more work and thus make it less fun (for me) as I'm sure this will turn into a time consuming project with even as few as 5. However as the idea has potential, I am willing to invest the time to see where it goes.
    we could post the very first post which all updates and summarys of character and the rules and w/e comes with it twice, one by you and one by me, if one of isnt available, then we have the option to edit your or mine, later we can adjust them to be exactly the same again. this way the both of us can organize the thread and keep it tidy

Cool, I was hoping you would be up for an assist. I guess that makes us the project editors. So what's your idea for the name of the project?

So far from the create a character thread I would go with these characters. Jiino, Mitsusuke, Daliroz, Zizania (but I would like a bit more refinement first, however it has potential), Soze and Ryu. The rest are just too vague and lack much depth. But there is still plenty of time for new ones to be developed, or more back round added to present characters.
    Last edited by ChaosRising; 07-28-2007 at 05:44 PM.

Cool, I was hoping you would be up for an assist. I guess that makes us the project editors. So what's your idea for the name of the project?

So far from the create a character thread I would go with these characters. Jiino, Mitsusuke, Daliroz, Zizania (but I would like a bit more refinement first, however it has potential), Soze and Ryu. The rest are just too vague and lack much depth. But there is still plenty of time for new ones to be developed, or more back round added to present characters.
    name for the project hm... idk yet, it should just be a simple but attracting name for the topic

is the ryu my sora ryu? cause i'll help out too if needed

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round