Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    at the fist episode Rukia didn't get through wall, she was in a butterfly form while the window was opening, then she change to shinigami. there really are no episode that shinigami walk through wall. even those people that are ghost and running away from the hallow, they don't escape through wall, they only run along the road. Unlike from Death Note, shinigami really get through walls.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    No, this was the FIRST episode. Before Rukia gave her powers to Ichigo. She came in through the wall and binded him, before confronting the hollow outside.
    dude, I just watched the first episode again. Ichigo's window was definitely open. A Hell Butterfly first came through his window, then Rukia jumped into his room.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

listen...it's better not to question how someone can fly when 1000 year old shinigami look the same as 16 year olds and have the same strength despite having 1000 years more experience... also, hammerspace is illogical...

they are not flying rather they are stepping on air. since it is a spirit world they can step on spiritrons. if you remember from the ol chapters of bleach ichigo had to learn how to step on them in order to walk on the side of the building(dat was when he was getting his powers). so as u can see if it is possible for them to walk on builings, flying( basically walking on spiritrons) is not impossible

It's called Plot Armor. It cannot be defeated. Except, of course, by Bright and his Falcon Punch.

:offtopic
    http://i91.photobucket.com/albums/k2...alconpunch.jpg
    All glory to Haruhi! The one and true God!

Quote Originally Posted by leprecon View Post
    they are not flying rather they are stepping on air. since it is a spirit world they can step on spiritrons. if you remember from the ol chapters of bleach ichigo had to learn how to step on them in order to walk on the side of the building(dat was when he was getting his powers). so as u can see if it is possible for them to walk on builings, flying( basically walking on spiritrons) is not impossible
    Yes, that's what I originally thought that they used their reiatsu to cling to spirit particles and stand or jump on them. How do you explain Shinji flying upside down then? How do you stand upside down on a spirit particle? I think how Vizards do it is different because Shinji had to carry Hiyori one time. Btw, it's just spirit particles, not spiritrons, but that's a nice name for it. It does make sense how Urahara that one time was asking Ichigo to climb up that hole without his hands.

Quote Originally Posted by ninjastik View Post
    listen...it's better not to question how someone can fly when 1000 year old shinigami look the same as 16 year olds and have the same strength despite having 1000 years more experience... also, hammerspace is illogical...
    No man, asking questions is good. If you just accept an idea without understanding it, then the storyline makes no sense. There are always some rules and laws in every story; it's not just a random bunch of unorganized ideas. Also, once in Soul Society, the life span is much longer than that of the human world. Rukia is in fact 60-100 years older than Ichigo. Yamamoto is probably 1000 years old or more. It's just life expectancy.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodski View Post
    at the fist episode Rukia didn't get through wall, she was in a butterfly form while the window was opening, then she change to shinigami. there really are no episode that shinigami walk through wall. even those people that are ghost and running away from the hallow, they don't escape through wall, they only run along the road. Unlike from Death Note, shinigami really get through walls.
    Butterfly form? Since when can Shinigami turn into butterflies? I thought it was just a hell butterfly that came in through the window, then Rukia came afterwards. Hell Butterflies is what ppl use in Soul Society as cameras.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 07-29-2007 at 03:37 PM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

They put spiritual pressure on their feet and walk on the sky like ninjas on water lol i dont know im guessin
    Guardian of Rain
    Yamamoto Takeshi

Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    Yes, that's what I originally thought that they used their reiatsu to cling to spirit particles and stand or jump on them. How do you explain Shinji flying upside down then? How do you stand upside down on a spirit particle? I think how Vizards do it is different because Shinji had to carry Hiyori one time. Btw, it's just spirit particles, not spiritrons, but that's a nice name for it. It does make sense how Urahara that one time was asking Ichigo to climb up that hole without his hands.
    Maybe Shinji does a headstand on the spirit particles? The particles could be supporting his head and not his feet. :lol

No man, asking questions is good. If you just accept an idea without understanding it, then the storyline makes no sense. There are always some rules and laws in every story; it's not just a random bunch of unorganized ideas. Also, once in Soul Society, the life span is much longer than that of the human world. Rukia is in fact 60-100 years older than Ichigo. Yamamoto is probably 1000 years old or more. It's just life expectancy.
    According to Wikipedia, Yamamoto started the shinigami academy over 2,000 years ago. He's older than Jesus!

Also, some series ignore such questions and forgo the rules and laws, for the sake of the story. Plot armor. Why would that character do that; wasn't it out of character for him? Plot armor - it was needed for [this] to happen.

I guess they use plot armor in religion and politics a lot too then i.e. shuttup, just believe it! lol

I guess they use plot armor in religion and politics a lot too then i.e. shuttup, just believe it! lol
    Definitely. :laugh