Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by z3n0cid3 View Post
    dont they use this thing called shunpo or whatever? lol
    Shunpo is moving really fast, it's speed, it's not flying.

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    didnt shinji said his specialty was something like the opposite of everything?

that explains why he was upside down lol and his water too =\
    What are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by shinta View Post
    simply said, they are no longer alive - they are -ghosts-
    Then why don't they walk through walls? What's the point of Toshiro's bankai? There were so many instances in the first 10 episodes of Bleach, where Ichigo could have just flied and killed the Hollow, why didn't he then?
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 07-29-2007 at 01:44 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

they dont need to walk through walls if they can destroy it with a swing of their sword.. DUH!

Queen Most
    Likely To Be King
    Better question: (this relates to Naruto aswell).

How come all the Shinigami and Shinobi can zap about with crazy speed - But when in a rush they all run at normal human speeds? :|

in the heat of the moment they forget they have super human abilities

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    they dont need to walk through walls if they can destroy it with a swing of their sword.. DUH!
    Yea it makes a lot of sense that they'd use the time and energy to try and break a wall with their sword when they could just walk through it......My point was that if they're ghosts is not a good explanation for why they can fly.

Quote Originally Posted by Noodleplugerine View Post
    Better question: (this relates to Naruto aswell).

How come all the Shinigami and Shinobi can zap about with crazy speed - But when in a rush they all run at normal human speeds? :|
    In a battle, movement is necessary to survive. You have to move to avoid getting hit and it's not over long distances, only a few steps here and there. When ppl are rushing to get somewhere, they have to conserve their energy, so when they actually reach they have enough energy to fight. Also, in Bleach, ppl are using Shunpo all the time, but you, as the audience, are allowed to see it as normal human speed because then you wouldn't know what was happening. It's like in DBZ, in actuality, the characters are moving close to the speed of light, but you are allowed to see their movement in slow-motion, so you know what's going on.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 07-29-2007 at 04:26 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

that's what makes me confuse too at the beginning, why they can fly even if they have wings or not. heheh ^_^

My thoughts is they are just shinigami, they are other type of shinigami and they can do anything. Fly, get through walls and etc..

But the exact answer is they are anime, they are just drawings, they are just art. and nothing is impossible in anime. In anime, everything is possible. Wahahahaha

Then why don't they walk through walls?
    Isn't that how Rukia got in Ichigo's room in the first episode?

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Isn't that how Rukia got in Ichigo's room in the first episode?
    No, Rukia had climbed up to Ichigo's room. Ichigo asked Rukia how did you get into my room and I don't think she fully explained herself. Also, remember that Rukia's body was not working at that time, so she couldn't go into Shinigami form.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 07-29-2007 at 04:22 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dodski View Post
    that's what makes me confuse too at the beginning, why they can fly even if they have wings or not. heheh ^_^

My thoughts is they are just shinigami, they are other type of shinigami and they can do anything. Fly, get through walls and etc..

But the exact answer is they are anime, they are just drawings, they are just art. and nothing is impossible in anime. In anime, everything is possible. Wahahahaha

Naah man, you can't just say that. There are a lot of animes out there where the artists actually give a lot of thought into everything and give an explanation for it, even though that explanation is paranormal. That's why I like Sci-Fi more than Fantasy, but I will ALWAYS love anime because it is fantasy that makes sense.

Btw, you said something about "get through walls"?
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 07-29-2007 at 04:28 AM.

No, Rukia had climbed up to Ichigo's room. Ichigo asked Rukia how did you get into my room and I don't think she fully explained herself. Also, remember that Rukia's body was not working at that time, so she couldn't go into Shinigami form.
    No, this was the FIRST episode. Before Rukia gave her powers to Ichigo. She came in through the wall and binded him, before confronting the hollow outside.