Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    i didn't look closely at the cover, but now that i did, the bodies of the characters look very disproportionate.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    Kubo took a week off Bleach to draw that cover? Rukia looks fat on that cover. And Renji's like 'blah'.
    It takes an entire week to make rukia look fat.

As for the movie, its going by popularity, first it was toshiro and next in line is rukia. Apparently she dies or something (not), but the cover sure looks nice. I wonder if we will get special chapters for Rukia.

Well, on it. Not much, better than nothing. From MH.
    Quote Originally Posted by havoc19 View Post

Posted by yanniv from BA:

basically from what i see, ichigo is on his way to orihime, but the Exequias become an obstacle. But Rukia & co come in to help ichigo so he can advance to orihime. orihime & ulq talk and ichigo arrives at the end.

Candikins from MH says:
    Bit more in depth of the spoiler...

The volume mostly has Ichigo's side...
    Ichigo meets up with Rukia's group but leaves Rukia and co. to take care of the area, because it is all of their goals to save Orihime...
    Orihime and Ulquiorra talk, Orihime says that there is just one person in her heart, and Ichigo makes his way to Orihime...

(My first time, sorry for problems...)

why would anyone whant a special gaiden for rukia ??
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

Quote Originally Posted by tatsukai1990 View Post
    thats cause there was no chap last week
    I wanted to say the last time we had a chapter, 15 days ago.... my fault sorry

Thanks for the spoilers Oddin, you did well... this sounds like a boring chapter to me! :s

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

so i just noticed..the next chapter is titled-"Six Hearts Will Beat As One"?right?my eyesight is pretty bad.lol.correct me if im wrong.
    DIE MORTAL!!!

Veteran Member Himura Battousai's Avatar
    Im trapped in Kakashis Kamui jutsu with Deidaras arm
    Quote Originally Posted by Linkz View Post
    why would anyone whant a special gaiden for rukia ??
    hahaha u read my mind

Bleach is now becoming unbearable, from the storyline to the lame characters. To be honest the only reason i am still looking at bleach is because i find azien to be the most badass bad guy ever... i just like the depth of he evil and thoughts....be back in December maybe bleach will be somewhere by then

still no actual spoilers? I was looking forward to the fight with the captains, not Ichigo and his gang going after Orihime. Oh well, guess we get the less interesting things outta the way first then to the exciting parts with the captains battling the espada.

What is uttered from the heart alone, will win the hearts of others to your own.

Yay we wait a week and the we just get crap, reminds me a lot of Naruto. >_>

Spoiler!