Page 3 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    kenpachi cannot get a release form coz it is kinda too late. 1st he never treated his weapon with care. so lalalala he no get a released form ever baby :thefinger

to death
    Kenpachi Zaraki does not know his zanpakuto's name thus can not have used his sword in a shikai state.

I think the Gotei 13 will come to aid Ichi-nii, and will be ordered to bring them back with out confrontation to train Ichigo further.

Veteran Member
    nah i think kenpachi will learn to shikai release....when ichigo beat him he looked at his sword and i forget what he said to it

but once he goes shikai he will probably beat ichigo, and if somehow he gets bankai he will slash everyone easy :O

Quote Originally Posted by leprecon View Post
    kenpachi cannot get a release form coz it is kinda too late. 1st he never treated his weapon with care. so lalalala he no get a released form ever baby :thefinger
    Nah, too much suspense for him not to. It will eventually happen and when it does, it's gonna be awesome.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Yea, it's definitely going to happen, and when it does it's going to be fricking crazy.

nah i think kenpachi will learn to shikai release....when ichigo beat him he looked at his sword and i forget what he said to it

but once he goes shikai he will probably beat ichigo, and if somehow he gets bankai he will slash everyone easy :O
    It's already IN the shikai state. Yurouichi (I think) was the one who explained that Kenpachi's power was so great that it forced the sword into it's released state.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    It's already IN the shikai state. Yurouichi (I think) was the one who explained that Kenpachi's power was so great that it forced the sword into it's released state.
    What episode or manga volume was that in? It's true that Zaraki's chakra is massive, but I don't think forces his Zanpakuto to be in shikai state. The shikai state changes the entire sword into a form that is similar to the user's personality. His sword is dull and has scratches all over. In order to do shikai, you must know the name of the sword, which Zaraki clearly doesn't. In order to do bankai, you must defeat the spirit that resides in the Zanpakuto.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 07-30-2007 at 01:38 AM.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Kenpachi's zanpakutō has no known name, even to its owner. Kenpachi is the only captain of the Gotei 13 who doesn't know the name of his sword, nor can he use his bankai as a result. Despite not knowing its name, it is constantly released. The sword's appearance is a reflection of Kenpachi's own practice of weakening himself to fight: it is a seemingly worn-down and dull blade with a guard that extends inward from its center. The blade is much longer than that of a standard zanpakutō. Despite its appearance, it is quite capable of cutting through most objects due to Kenpachi's immense amount of spiritual power. This is demonstrated when he stabs straight through Ichigo's zanpakutō and later cuts a building in half after releasing the full force of his spiritual power.
    I'll look for the chapter later.
    Last edited by Kendoki; 07-30-2007 at 01:54 AM.

Wow, you just copied and pasted that from wikipedia didn't you? How about some actual proof other than some open-sourced stuff that anyone can edit?

Well, go find Bleach Official Character Book SOULs; page 258. Then you'll see how retarded you are.