Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by shadowfox87 View Post
    lol I wouldn't go that far. Zaraki's definitely gonna be strong when he learns bankai, but all of the espada himself? Maybe....I don't know how strong #1 Espada is yet. Zaraki was able to handle two captains who both used their bankai's and he didn't even know shinkai.
    Not all at once but in common bleach fashion.......one at a time.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

Quote Originally Posted by oOYourdadOo View Post
    He probably be stronger then Aizen with an initial release, but to even be on par with yamamoto he would need bankai
    get out of here

Aizen > Yamamoto

How can you say Aizen > Yamamoto? We still haven't fully seen how powerful Yamamoto really is. Yamamoto has to stay in Soul Society to protect the King's Key, otherwise he would be doing some fighting too. I wouldn't make any assumptions about who is stronger between the two. I would say they are around equal. Aizen's only strength is illusion, and he's very good at that.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

How can you say Aizen > Yamamoto? We still haven't fully seen how powerful Yamamoto really is. Yamamoto has to stay in Soul Society to protect the King's Key, otherwise he would be doing some fighting too. I wouldn't make any assumptions about who is stronger between the two. I would say they are around equal. Aizen's only strength is illusion, and he's very good at that.
    If Aizen's only skill were illsuion then theres no way he could've ripped Hitsuguya, Komamura, Ichigo and Renji (even if some of them were with the help of Kyoka Suiguitsu's ability, Yamamoto may be strong but Aizen doesn't even look like hes gotten serious in a battle yet
    Last edited by Archiel; 07-28-2007 at 10:15 PM.

Spoiler!

Well when Toshiro used his bankai against Aizen, it was pretty obvious that Toshiro was illuded to thinking that he hit Aizen, when he really didn't. If you want a really good example, Aizen's got his own MS LOL.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

truthfully, one of the main reasons why i kept reading bleach was bekuz of zaraki... i mean imagine a guy who didnt even release shikai and took on two captains... cant wait till we see what happens to him =)

Well when Toshiro used his bankai against Aizen, it was pretty obvious that Toshiro was illuded to thinking that he hit Aizen, when he really didn't. If you want a really good example, Aizen's got his own MS LOL.
    lol, so its genjutsu with a sword, and on a sidenote how come we going on about Aizen, well anyways....we all know Zaraki will get super cool skills when he learns how to release, but what do you reckon his zanpakuto will look like and what will its spirit look like?

Spoiler!

His personality has to do with fighting spirit and his only goal in life is to become stronger. His shikai will probably turn into a very large sword or a large weapon of some sort. For bankai, I have no idea, just waaaaay too powerful.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 04-16-2008 at 11:40 PM.

truthfully, one of the main reasons why i kept reading bleach was bekuz of zaraki... i mean imagine a guy who didnt even release shikai and took on two captains... cant wait till we see what happens to him =)
    Zaraki's zanpakuto is already released. He just doesn't know the name, and can't perform bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by Kendoki View Post
    Zaraki's zanpakuto is already released. He just doesn't know the name, and can't perform bankai.
    Ummm no, in order to do your first release, you need to know the name of the Zanpakuto. Then in order for you to do bankai, you have to defeat the spirit within your Zanpakuto.