Page 1 of 39 1 2 3 11 ... LastLast

When is Kenpachi Zaraki releasing his Zanpakuto??

Hey I was just wondering Kenpachi is already really strong and he hasn't even learned how to do his initial release. Do you think if this guy learns bankai, he could be the strongest captain out of all of them?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Currently reading/watching:
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

At least, not until the end of this saga we will see Zaraki releasing his zanpakutou. The story Bleach have now can be longer for 2 or 3 more sagas like the current one, so I think the released sword of Zaraki is one of those interesting things Kubo Tite won't reveal until the end :p

And I doubt he could be stronger than Yamato or Aizen.

maybe when zaraki gets his name he wil become stronger then yamato hes gone take his place in i said maybe lol dont kill me
    NAruto's next Rasengan powerup(where he uses his new Fuuton RS while in Fox Xage mode) will accidentally make a tear in dimensions and suck Aizen and everyone else into Narutoverse, which will result in Madara and Aizen fusing, and Naruto will borrow Ichigo's enormous Zanpakuto and charge it with Wind Chakra and cut Madaraizen(if you steal this term I will hunt you down and disembowel you) in half, and then the world explodes from the awesomeness of the scene.
    Made By Hagane, the Ice Nomad

He probably be stronger then Aizen with an initial release, but to even be on par with yamamoto he would need bankai

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    It would be interesting to see his zampakto's true form. However for now I would be happy to just see him fighting again.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

Isn't Aizen equally matched with Yamato now?
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    One Piece, Naruto, Shingeki no Kyojin, Kenichi, Hajime No Ippo The Rising, Hunter x Hunter

Katana swinging nutcase ChaosRising's Avatar
    Who knows, all we do know is that Yamato said it he was invulnerable while he was being protected by the Menos when he left Soul Society.

http://www.element-zero.com/lab/swf/chaos.html

Come visit Anime Guild for all your Anime needs and enjoy the site. Over 2000 complete and running series available for direct download, always free! Much more to come.

lol Links the first part of your sig was what i posted in the tobi is a good boy thread, but anyway, i dont see zaraki releasing his zanpakutou anytime soon, he cant even hear its voice

made by [DFX]
    Quote Originally Posted by DFX View Post
    you got me what I always wanted \o/
    you're now my favorite person.
    jaeger makes the internet go round

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Zaraki's strong enough without releasing his zanpakuto, if he were to learn the name of his zanpakuto and get additional power he could probably take the espada by himself

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?

lol I wouldn't go that far. Zaraki's definitely gonna be strong when he learns bankai, but all of the espada himself? Maybe....I don't know how strong #1 Espada is yet. Zaraki was able to handle two captains who both used their bankai's and he didn't even know shikai.
    Last edited by shadowfox87; 04-16-2008 at 11:39 PM.