King Dingaling Muddafuher One Piece's Avatar

One Piece Something thats been bugging me.....

well, there's been this thing that has been bugging me ever since it happened. on the last chapter of shaman king it was revealed in the credits that shaman king's final chapter was released in japan in 2004 even though the chapters were being uploaded....which brought up a memory of my friend who went to japan for the summer last year, telling me at school that in japan naruto was already completed, which at 1st i didn't believe, and still don't but now a "poison" has entered my belief on that.

also, going back to shaman king, when i went to look up when the next chapter was going to be released( this was when about volume 6 was about to be released in america) it showed a section of at the time, i thought raw pictures of the volume covers, but going back with more knowledge, i saw that they were japanese volumes, showing volume 13 as being released in 2003......

could it be that one piece has already been completed in japan as well? i hope that what i am spouting is nonsense to all of you, and hopefully you can assure me that it's not true

Click to get your very own:Superrr~ Cross777 repellent^

There's a saying in the OP forums which goes like this..."If a new unidentified character is wearing a hat, he must be Sabo!"...Yeah, take that Obitio/Tobi/Madara theorists!

Spoiler!

Neither One Piece or Naruto have finished in Japan yet, they're being published weekly in a manga magazine.

As for Shaman King, there was a lot of rumors, and I think so far the only thing that has been made official is that they (japanese editors) are going to publish some more volumes to give the story a good ending.

Yeah no way either one of those series are finished. Doesn't SJ actually get released in China before it gets released in Japan. That is why a scan by bink comes out before the chapter is actually released in Japan?

Spoiler!

In OP & Naruto forum both have topics about when they'll end. So patient in few years

Quote Originally Posted by Monz View Post
    Yeah no way either one of those series are finished. Doesn't SJ actually get released in China before it gets released in Japan. That is why a scan by bink comes out before the chapter is actually released in Japan?
    Actually, almost all the released of Naruto, Bleach and One Piece, whoever the group is, get out on the net before the Jump is sold in Japan (next monday).

So yeah, we get to know the last chapters before the japanese Jump readers do

Well I was talking with Woof and I thought he told me that it was released in China before Japan. Don't quote me on that, I guess I should ask him again. XD

Spoiler!

Indeed, it first gets sold in China, then in several parts of the world where people ships it (raw providers), then the chapters get released over the net, and the next monday the magazine issue is sold in Japan. I think it goes like that

i'm quite sure japanese readers read OP before china.

OP is published on monday weekly in weekly shounen jump, and unless it gets leaked and is light speed scaned, cleaned, translated into chinese, i highly doubt chinese readers get to read it first.

the volumes MAY be sold in china before japan, but i SERIOUSLY doubt that.

Melbourne, Victoria, Australia, Australia
    Quote Originally Posted by swoodles View Post
    i'm quite sure japanese readers read OP before china.

OP is published on monday weekly in weekly shounen jump, and unless it gets leaked and is light speed scaned, cleaned, translated into chinese, i highly doubt chinese readers get to read it first.

the volumes MAY be sold in china before japan, but i SERIOUSLY doubt that.
    No damnz has it right.

Spoiler!

Why don't more people read these mangas?