Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    Thread stuck and title changed a bit. This has become the official thread for requesting Scanlator / Translators titles...

Lol, so do I get translator status cuz I translate the Onion Head manga pages(ex.: Click me~)? (Well, I guess not^^lol, j/k^^)

I thought there was already a thread for requesting scanlator/tranlator status... I guess I was wrong...?
    Last edited by Kikiz; 08-05-2008 at 04:29 PM.
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Nah, all of the threads about requesting scanlator/translator status have been merged together

Oh, okay^^
    Zetsuboushita|ROW ROW FIGHT THE POWAH! «°-°«

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by damnz View Post
    I suppose you'll get Intl. Translator, though I don't know if that title is being used any longer.
    I do not translate from Japanese, but do I still keep my translator?

And also I found out Korean manga which I translate is called manhwa.(I'm a stupidhead-_-) Do I still keep my translating status? I don't do work for any other group, was gonna try but my com with my photoshop crashed...)

Nah, we're not going to put Intl. Translator titlte back, so you are simply a translator like anyone else xD

Quote Originally Posted by R@GN0R/\K View Post
    i clean for dredshi
    can i get scanlator status?
    Silly boy.

Sigh, I vouch for him, without asking for the status myself. This is the link to Dredshi's release of The Legend of Maian - chapter 1: HERE please~

I'm part of the Helz0ne group.. I do a bit of everything I guess I'm a translator. I translate P.K (I also have another username : zanet, I think on the credit page it uses that ^^)

i'm with losedude.
    in credits, [NULL]
    umm... mainly typesetter...

Initiate
    i add our group MST to mangashre last sunday but it dosn't appear into add manga release
    what i can do