Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar

Bleach What is the best bleach episode?

exactly what the title says, so just state your favorite episode. please remember to include a very brief summary of the episode to refresh our memories, because most of us won't remember what happens in each episode. this is an opinion thread.

i donĀ“t have a favorite episode... i have 2/3 (i'm not certain)favorites episodes, were is shown the fight between ichigo and ikkaku in the SS arc, simply awesome, one of the best fights i ever saw in bleach without bankais and that crap

~My DeviantArt Account|My Mangashare Gallery~
    Are you a One Piece Fan? Then click HERE, you wont regret it!!!

Best ep? Ichigo vs Zaraki
    Best shinigami cup: when Yachiru said to Byakuya Byakushi , and when she said that he can talk

My favorite episode was 133. A filler episode titled, "Ikkaku's Hot-Blooded Kendo Tale". Even though it was filler and contained some characters that we will never see again, for that one episode, Bleach became a Highschool/Sports anime and I enjoyed it a lot.

The episode centered around Ikkaku and Karakura's Kendo Club. Ikkaku helps train the Kendo club members and convinces Hitsugaya and Keigo to join and help with the tournement. And there was this young guy that looked up to Ikkaku. I totally forgot his name.

I liked Zaraki vs Tousen

"If it was me... I would give up, beautifully"

"SHINE!"

What the hell there is an easy way to find him!

I think its the 1 hr long special 52-53
    Last edited by kabe87; 07-05-2008 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Forgot to mention the episode number

Any episode with a bankai.

Quote Originally Posted by RedPan View Post
    My favorite episode was 133. A filler episode titled, "Ikkaku's Hot-Blooded Kendo Tale". Even though it was filler and contained some characters that we will never see again, for that one episode, Bleach became a Highschool/Sports anime and I enjoyed it a lot.

The episode centered around Ikkaku and Karakura's Kendo Club. Ikkaku helps train the Kendo club members and convinces Hitsugaya and Keigo to join and help with the tournement. And there was this young guy that looked up to Ikkaku. I totally forgot his name.
    This is my favorite episode too. Couldn't stop laughing when Ikkaku starts attacking everyone in the end.

Quote Originally Posted by Xerenix View Post
    This is my favorite episode too. Couldn't stop laughing when Ikkaku starts attacking everyone in the end.
    i didnt even know about that episode, lol. must have been when i got sick of fillers

My favorite episode/episodes would be 165-167 the Ichigo vs Grimmjow battle. Just based off the incredible animation and fighting sequences.

Spoiler!

Veteran Member What Is My Name?'s Avatar
    oh whoops, i forgot to do it myself lol. my fav episodes would probably be ichigo vs byakuya, i think it was 58-59 (the end of 57 includes some of the battle). the episode when aizen left 61-62 were also good.