Page 2 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 ... LastLast
    cause tsuna pwns
    Last edited by spaZ; 10-19-2007 at 01:07 AM.

KHR is my currently on my number one list. My favourite character is Tsuna because, well, how many protagonists out there can kick ass and still be losers? And I don't mean that in a bad way.

The Varia arc ended awesome but it had some mysteries as well. Like who was the one that freed Xanxus and why did he say what he did to that Cervello woman at the end? As for favourite fights, definately Xanxus vs. Tsuna. Can't wait to see more of the Millefore arc too! So many questions and more fights ahead.

Also, can anyone confirm whether Tsuna now is able to enter Hyper Dying Will mode with a normal Dying Will bullet or is it still by Rebuke bullet? Thanks in advance.
    Good image hosting at http://www.imageshack.us
    Credit for reticle brush used in avatar goes to: http://gnash05.deviantart.com

This manga is really awesome. The Vongola Rings arc was great, but the Millefiore arc is even better. I'm still waiting for 161+ to be scanlated.

Tsuna vs Xanxus was the best fight, with Yamamoto vs Squallo in a close second. So many great moments in this series.

I love Hitman Reborn! I'm happy to see a forum section for it!

Anyway, I have lots of favorite characters (if that's allowed, lol). I guess Hibari's my fav, cuz OMG he's just too cool. I want him to bite me. Haha, I like Tsuna cuz he reminds me of Sena from Eyeshield (tho Sena is admittedly thougher, tho that isn't saying much), I like Yamamoto cuz he's such a sweet airhead. i like his face. lol.

I don't like kid lambo. omfg, he annoys me. i like older lambo, and EVEN older lambo!! yes! i thought that was a great part of the Varia arc when 20+ lambo showed up, but it ended blah. Tsuna's battle was great...but come on guys! for as anti-climatic as Hibari's battle was, he was cool. hella smacked that robot around like no one else's business. lol.

and Mukuro...yup. nuff said. i like him cuz he's a maniac. i can't really imagine him with any characters, so i just like him to simply 'be there' and look all smexy and stuff.

the most recent 160+ chapters.....*dies* Mukuro-sama!! you aged so well!!!

I'll merge this thread with the current Reborn! thread at Shonen Manga subforum.

In my opinion, the anime really sucks in comparison with the manga. Anime is way too childish (though the little Reborn character make himself the series childish, and all the other little guys too). The manga is great enough, I just finished the Kokuyo Arc (ch 71) and I couldn't be enjoying this more

What's Katekyo Hitman Reborn? 0_o

Err... well, it's a shonen manga series published in the Weekly Shonen Jump.

From wikipedia:
    Reborn! is about a boy, Tsunayoshi "Tsuna" Sawada, who is chosen to become a mob boss. Tsuna unwillingly undergoes training from Reborn, a hitman from Italy. Timoteo a.k.a. "Vongola IX," the head of the Vongola Family, sent Reborn to train Tsuna; the first Vongola boss moved to Japan, and Tsuna was his great-great-great grandson; the other candidates for the position of the head of the Vongola family died. Enrico, who was the leading candidate to become "Vongola X", died in a gun battle. Massimo, the second, "sleeps with the fishes." Federico, the favored son, was found as a pile of bones. For these reasons, Tsuna is the only remaining heir.

Reborn's main instrument of choice in teaching Tsuna is the "Dying Will Bullet" ("Deathperation Shot" in the English versions), which will make the person be "reborn" with a stronger self intent on fulfilling his dying will.

You can start reading Reborn online here.

Reborn is such a great manga. I really liked the Varia arc, but the Millifore arc just brings things to a whole new level! I liked the fight of Xanxus vs Tsuna though, I wonder what happens to Xanxus in the future arc though. He probably won't be on Vongola's side, that is impossible. Hopefully he is dead. I love the current chapters and all the Millifore Captains, Glo Xinia, Gamma, Byakuran, Uni, Shoichi. They all seem to be really cool. And since the family is related to flowers I keep getting a feeling Byakuran will be like Byakuya from Bleach. Their names sound similar and they both like flowers, hmm.....
    Well I can't wait for chapter 171 to get translated.
    And I wanna take a look at the past, while everyone else is in the future what are their future selves doing in the past? And damn I want 5-year-Lambo to get out and leave it to 10-year-Lambo!!!!

I have to admit I'm a bit disappointed about the new Millifore arc (though the apparition of those improved Tsuna's gloves may compensate the disappointment?) because when I was reading the Varia's arc and I read that the next arc was located in the future I only wanted to see how Tsuna would look like in the future and... wtf, the characters are still the same, and the older Yamamoto and Gokudera ones only appeared a few chapters and then went to the past...

And yes, I'd like to see what are Gokudera and Yamamoto doing in the past, though I suppose they are searching the guy of the photo Older Gokudera showed to Tsuna when they met.

^ I honestly doubt that. Yamamotos level of thinking increased (as well as Gokuderas) but I doubt they would be doing that. I think that there might be a couple of filler chapters after this talking about what each persons future-self did. I was thinking something along the lines of Yamamoto and baseball, Lambo with candy (lol) and etc...(yeah, I don't know what would happen with Gokudera if my prediction were correct). Anyway, the last chapter made the anime a lot more interesting so I wouldn't count the series out...

I would rather enjoy seeing future hibari in the past (I'll bite you to death lol). The thing I'm looking forward to the most is Reborns real form and the holder of the Red Pacifier.