Page 5 of 45 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    Lord of the Boredom zone Pakkun's Avatar
    I never thought of reading this manga but after looking at this thread i have decided to start from now!

Well the manga and anime work in different paces. Events are mostly disorganized, but ultimately still there.

Both are great, the manga is an absolute must read for anyone who likes shonen mangas.

Just started reading it! It kind of reminds me of Mx0... Which is a good thing and a bad thing... I keep hearing about these awesome fights but... When do they start?! It seems like a huge comedy fest right now, and, while that's not bad, by any means, the lack of a plot is starting to make me bored with reading chapter after chapter of non-related hilarity... But then again, I'm only on chapter 33 or so...

Quote Originally Posted by Rashou View Post
    Just started reading it! It kind of reminds me of Mx0... Which is a good thing and a bad thing... I keep hearing about these awesome fights but... When do they start?! It seems like a huge comedy fest right now, and, while that's not bad, by any means, the lack of a plot is starting to make me bored with reading chapter after chapter of non-related hilarity... But then again, I'm only on chapter 33 or so...

You're still in the Daily Life/Introductory Chapters. Things really start to pick up when Mokuro Rokudo is introduced(which should be soon. I didn't read the manga until after the Vongola Rings arc in the anime, so I dunno the exact chapter) Then you have the non-stop action of the Vongola Rings and the Time Travel arc. Yet, it never loses it's humor.

I was about to give up on it, too. The Daily Life arc was funny, but it did get old quick. I'm VERY glad I stuck through it, though. This is my favorite manga/anime series, by far.

I just know this manga from JUS game on the NDS. The main character pretty dam strong.... I might start reading this manga one day.

That guy that was bleeding all over the place is faking it... I can feel it lol...

Quote Originally Posted by gin0va View Post
    That guy that was bleeding all over the place is faking it... I can feel it lol...
    Maybe. He definitely has to play a bigger role than just dying on the floor. They gave him a name and described what he attacks with. Just seems odd that they'd do that(assuming he doesn't play a bigger role) when just having the guy die on the floor would be just as effective.

I'm curious about the "Turban Guy", though. He doesn't appear to be wearing any rings (or, at least I don't see any. It looks like one MIGHT be on the middle finger of his right hand), but has a crap-load of boxes. Judging from what the "Bleeding Guy" said, it seems like he has attacks that counter the elemental animals that come from the boxes. So, it's probably gonna be Gokudera v. Turban Guy, since he has that elemental cat now. We also might find out what was in the other boxes Future Gokudera left behind.

OMG! I love this series now!!! Definitely in my top five! Does Tsuna remind anyone else of Sora, from the Kingdom Hearts games?! From the moment he went all pimping hardcore with Hyper Dying Will I really started to get flashbacks of Sora... I dunno why, they don't have too similar an appearance outside of the hair, but the stuff Tsuna wears kind of reminds me of stuff Sora wears too (the X-gloves really remind me of Sora's attire).

Aside from Tsuna... Gokudera=instant win! And I don't know why, but I REALLY like Hibari! I'm usually not much for the characters that only show up once in a while as a rival to the main character, but Hibari's pulled off very well-he's the kind of character you don't care about depth with, and just can't wait to see him in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashou View Post
    OMG! I love this series now!!! Definitely in my top five! Does Tsuna remind anyone else of Sora, from the Kingdom Hearts games?! From the moment he went all pimping hardcore with Hyper Dying Will I really started to get flashbacks of Sora... I dunno why, they don't have too similar an appearance outside of the hair, but the stuff Tsuna wears kind of reminds me of stuff Sora wears too (the X-gloves really remind me of Sora's attire).

Aside from Tsuna... Gokudera=instant win! And I don't know why, but I REALLY like Hibari! I'm usually not much for the characters that only show up once in a while as a rival to the main character, but Hibari's pulled off very well-he's the kind of character you don't care about depth with, and just can't wait to see him in action.
    I guess you and I both feel the same about Hibari. (JUST LIKE KENPACHI OF BLEACH, YOU GET THE SAME FEELING OF HIM)