Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    Since Gokudera already told Tsuna who must be killed (so Gokudera KNOWS who to kill), I doubt he and Yamamoto (in the past) wouldl spend the time with their hobbies instead of going after the target.

I bet they are going to get owned by that guy who gokudera told them to kill, and then suddenly he disappears and they go wtf and realize that the past gokudera must have killed him.

I'm pretty sure their future selves aren't in the past. Something with the Ten Year Bazooka went wrong, so they're being sent ten years later, where they get stuck, but no one replaces them in the past.
    Last edited by The Pirate Lord; 12-01-2007 at 06:52 PM. Reason: error

Then where do you think their future selves are? Yknow what, that actually makes sense, because Reborn didnt show up back then because he was dead, right? Even if he was dead, his body would've shown up wouldn't it? Because tsuna traded places with his future-self's dead body...

Quote Originally Posted by Sushi View Post
    Then where do you think their future selves are? Yknow what, that actually makes sense, because Reborn didnt show up back then because he was dead, right? Even if he was dead, his body would've shown up wouldn't it? Because tsuna traded places with his future-self's dead body...
    And Gokudera said Tsuna had disappeared as well. Then everybody else showed up when they would have seen the future Gokudera, but they never mentioned anything.

It's a great manga. ^^ I made some art for it if anyone wants to see, they're uploaded in my deviantart account in my sig. Mostly wallpapers and manga colorings.

Hello,just want to share it with you guys.I cleaned all the text of color spread from chapter 179.I did this with paint since...well,I'm not really good with photoshop.I think this is not too good,but enjoy:
    Spoiler!
    www.mangashare.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic1837_3.gif

i love varia arcs but now i prefer the newest. future arc. i want to see a grown up tsuna

I love this manga. My favorite character is probably Yamamoto..I think I spelled it right. I'm just confused b/c of the whole 10 year bazooka mix-up. If I was tsuna I'd be freakin that I woke up in a coffin. I wanna see what's goin on with hibari. Will tsuna just stay in the future b/c if he does he will still be alive, or he will have the knowledge to avoid his death then wouldn't he still be alive right now...ahhhhh
    PROPERTY OF UCHIHA EST. 1999
    A good plan violently executed today is better than a perfect plan executed tomorrow.
    Sig by Ravona
    Official member of the Sasuke Haters Club

If you have time to be terrorists, take pero out for a walk
    Spoiler!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by The Pirate Lord View Post
    And Gokudera said Tsuna had disappeared as well. Then everybody else showed up when they would have seen the future Gokudera, but they never mentioned anything.
    Well I think the whole thing is centered around the problem with the 10 year bazooka. When everyone switched with themselves from the future, they didn't arrive 10 years in the future but rather 9 years and 10 months. Therefore, their personas from the future would have arrived 9 years and 10 months into the past rather than 10 years? Although somewhat far fetched, it's the only explanation I could think of. It would, however, explain why individuals are completely disappearing (i.e. Reborn and Tsuna) rather than switching with their equivalents from the future, and why no one mentioned seeing the older version of Gokudera.