Page 2 of 84 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 12 52 ... LastLast

Thread: Gintama Fanclub

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    I hope to see more seriousness mixed into the show in the future... I loved the arc
    Oh there will be, and its pretty damn good too.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Cross....Wikipedia says that 112 episodes are out to date. Can you give us a 'cookie covered with strawberries' and say how many episodes Rumbel has translated so far?
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

cross you are getting me anxious

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

well, they translated every single episode from now to 112. Now all thats left is for us fine timers to well fine time it then finish up the rest of the processes. A couple of episodes a little after 65 was it? (what ever the recent one is) are practically finished and just need the finishing touches.

Don't worry, theres a whole team of us timers to do the job lol, i'm currently timing episode 99 as we speak (btw episode 99 THE FUNNIEST EPISODE EVER, combined with episode 98, best two part episode combo ever) But thats just my opinion. Don't worry, the gears are already in motion so episodes should be released smoothly. The reason that you are barely seeing rumbel released of Soul Eater is because its taking a back seat so we can work on Gintama more.

well I can see that since, SE is being subbed by a lot of groups and you guys are the only ones doing gintama

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

actually people are giving rumbel a lot of beef when they decide to do a new project, such as when rumbel did a joint with us to do d.gray-man, some people went berserk.

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    actually people are giving rumbel a lot of beef when they decide to do a new project, such as when rumbel did a joint with us to do d.gray-man, some people went berserk.
    Could that be because they thought Gintama would take a back seat? A lot of persons revere Rumbel because it is technically the only group to bring us our HQ Gintama. FOr eg. my little sister was ready to rant about this 'D-Gray man thing' that they were doing when they could be doing Gintama. Of course I let her have it....groups are free to do what they want, and that's a joint project anyway.

I like RUmbel's SE releases but as Mike said, since I can get it from other groups...I don't mind ya'll taking the time on Gintama. BTW....Cross, you're getting me excited.

Join desu! I am taking Zenzo Hattori, who is equally cool as Gintoki, but a minor character. He doesn't deserve this!

@Sangaz: Nice.......banners? I am sure no one will join if they see this LOL!!

Thanks Bushidodude for the sig and avatar!

Click to join!

Spoiler!

Actually no, the misconception is that d.gray-man will make gintama take a back seat. That is actually incorrect, because most of the staff work is done by us higure-subs. And a big majority of Rumbel subs is focused on Gintama. Only two or three people from Rumbel actually help out in the process with DGM.

Soul Eater is taking a back seat because it is a whole project by Rumbel, D.Gray-Man is a joint project. Gintama is and always has been the number one priority of rumbel. Tell your sister we are doing our best XD and that Gintama has never slowed down due to d.gray-man so don't hate it. If you think about it, releases have now gotten faster due to Rumbel outsourcing from their joints (i.e Me lol)

Quote Originally Posted by CrossX21 View Post
    Actually no, the misconception is that d.gray-man will make gintama take a back seat. That is actually incorrect, because most of the staff work is done by us higure-subs. And a big majority of Rumbel subs is focused on Gintama. Only two or three people from Rumbel actually help out in the process with DGM.

Soul Eater is taking a back seat because it is a whole project by Rumbel, D.Gray-Man is a joint project. Gintama is and always has been the number one priority of rumbel. Tell your sister we are doing our best XD and that Gintama has never slowed down due to d.gray-man so don't hate it. If you think about it, releases have now gotten faster due to Rumbel outsourcing from their joints (i.e Me lol)
    Yay for Cross, and all the other people working on it. I wish I could help too, but I know nothing about fansubbing. One day though...I'll learn.

Welcome aboard Tykki . lol at the girls who are RP'ing male characters.