Page 81 of 84 FirstFirst ... 31 71 79 80 81 82 83 ... LastLast

Thread: Gintama Fanclub

You should. ^^
    It might just be me but I think Gintama's changed... for starters, the recent episodes animation quality seem to have gotten so much better. It was almost 3D-like.
    It's a bit more perverted in humour too.

Plus, the characters have almost....changed, especially Kagura. If you compare her speech and personality to her at the start I think she's quite different. (It was also good to finally see her kick som' ass fighting during the Benizukura arc.)

Hijikata and Okita have pretty much turned evil against Kondou, as well as Okita getting a bit more...I dunno, almost annoying~ :3

Let's get this party started.

i thought so too! - about the animation quality.
    since around the yoshiwara arc, i thought the animation quality was a lot better.
    erm well actually not really the 'animation quality' but hmm.. it seems that the scenes were just good. i don't really know how to put it, but the usage of music, angles, blood and stuff was good?
    i read somewhere they changed the director - which may be why its better?

Gintama is so freaking great, I laughed so hard during the Owee episodes and many others, but they can still pull off some serious stuff. Not to mention the fights in the anime are some of the best i've seen.

Whenever Gintoki uses a real sword, you know something badass is going to happen. GIN-CHAN FTW

EDIT: Oh yea and they have some of my favorite opening and ending songs

EDIT part 2: Just watched episode 145 and laughed my ass off when Gin started explaining anime fillers.
    Last edited by Shijima; 06-27-2009 at 06:42 PM.

Hm...so I've gone into Gintama Marathon mode, I've just clear through the Kyuubei arc, good stuff. I should break 100 by the weekend ^^
    I can just imagine how fun Kyuubei will be to poke fun at now that things aren't so serious anymore.

*BUMP!*

We need moar new blood! ~~/o/

Let's get this party started.

I finished a big gintama binge last week.
    I couldn't wait for rumble releases anymore so I grabbed eps 121 to 173, this show gets funnier as it gets older (´∇`)

The hole Kunai scene from the first half of ep 140 had me in tears laughing.

Queen of the Boredom Zone Arhazivory's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Sangaz View Post
    I finished a big gintama binge last week.
    I couldn't wait for rumble releases anymore so I grabbed eps 121 to 173, this show gets funnier as it gets older (´∇`)

The hole Kunai scene from the first half of ep 140 had me in tears laughing.
    Sangaz...that's the vibe I'm feeling too. Don't...think....I...can wait anymore.

Am I the only one reading the manga? -_-' It's really good and the Neko arc right now is crazy but funny.
    ^Birthday Sig & Ava from Mikessc88 <3 v Birthday Sig from Imotochan <3
    Lords of the Boredom Zone: Arhazivory Redsquirrel and Crossx21

The video quality isnt as good as Rumbel's but I'd say go for it Ivory, You could put a sunday aside and just laugh your arse off all day watching it ;3

I wasn't gunna bother with the manga, but I just checked and realized it's licensed so I'll buy a couple of volumes on my next order and see how I like it

Just watched eps 158 - 162, laughed my arse off, my stomache still hurts. Hey, Taka-Tin Hey. lolz

Anyone else think the current OP for this Tsukuyo arc is fucking brilliant?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPvsi6aTzx4

Think I like it even more that Donten, Shura and Candy Line :o