Page 50 of 84 FirstFirst ... 40 48 49 50 51 52 60 ... LastLast

Thread: Gintama Fanclub

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    1) No. I just wrote it 'cause I like how it sounds. I never considered "princessofmuffins" before...
    I don't think it rolls off the tounge as easily. XD
    Plus... Queenofmuffins? 'Tis awesome. "Kingofmuffins"..."Princessofcupcakes", ect... doesn't sound as good.

and 2) re-read your quote in my reply. I don't mistakenly think I am fabulous. I *am* fabulous, babeh!
    LOL that's a nice way to put it and a nice way to end my senseless questioning and let me tell you its a graceful way of doing it too!
    Very lady-like or queen~like

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

Veteran Member
    Aw, thanks.
    Remember kids, flattery will get you everywhere!

Yeah, I know this kind of seems stupid saying this (since I am more of a newb to this forum than you are) but you really have to be careful writing stuff on a forum since we can't see what type of tone you're using or can judge from your face.
    I admit, the first time I read one of your replies I got a bit offended because it almost seemed sarcastic and a little insulting, but I re-read it a few times and properly understod your meaning and saw you weren't being mean at all. ^^
    And you'd be surprised (well, then again, considering your non-newbness maybe not lol) at how quickly a few replies can develop into an all out flame war on a forum.

Wow, we are seriously off topic, better say something about gintama quick!

KINTAMA!

I wonder if I write sarcastically tell me!

also... my hard-boiled topic was on topic XD

JOIN THE GINTAMA FAN CLUB.. "Just do it" *click here*

D.Gray-man FC Members List

My Anime List

Veteran Member
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    I wonder if I write sarcastically tell me!
    You never do Mike.

Sometimes a little shorter than I'd like, but never sarcastically.

And welcome back! You've been online for ages but not replying. Where'd ya go?

(It was on topic, but it was random. We were talking about something else then suddenly you popped up asking about the defintion of hardboiledness! )

hmm, my other computer is always on and I leave the internet open on it, so it appears as if i'm always online

/me shrugs

My Anime List

Veteran Member
    Okay, well, I have to go and download some Tegami Bach and Gintama so I have something to read on my flight to China.

See you all on Friday!

Quote Originally Posted by Queenofmuffins View Post
    Aw, thanks.
    Remember kids, flattery will get you everywhere!

Yeah, I know this kind of seems stupid saying this (since I am more of a newb to this forum than you are) but you really have to be careful writing stuff on a forum since we can't see what type of tone you're using or can judge from your face.
    I admit, the first time I read one of your replies I got a bit offended because it almost seemed sarcastic and a little insulting, but I re-read it a few times and properly understod your meaning and saw you weren't being mean at all. ^^
    And you'd be surprised (well, then again, considering your non-newbness maybe not lol) at how quickly a few replies can develop into an all out flame war on a forum.

Wow, we are seriously off topic, better say something about gintama quick!

KINTAMA!
    Ooops I am really sorry I offended you it is probably because I am used to being really mean and sarcastic and cold and despotic and malevolent and overall a very evil person that seeks out to bring out that "dark" side of people by pushing them a little over the edge.
    Sorry but I was a little too harsh on you since you don't know me that well I tend to be really sarcastic and while people do get mad I tend to do the healing as well. I am a certified asshole but at the same time I can be badass!!!! lol
    Sorry really I guess we've had enough of evil "bushi"

As you will see there will be a bipolarity to my posts representing the sides I try to reflect upon you guys but you will also contemplate as this variation enriches your forum-posting experience!!! But I feel like I can't be mean to you for a while since you have taken such a decent and polite route to express your aggravation you are truly fabulous. BRAVO!

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

your just a giant teddy bear... admit it

My Anime List

Quote Originally Posted by Mikessc88 View Post
    your just a giant teddy bear... admit it
    Me? Why thank you -blushes- LOL

I can be extremely sarcastic whether i need to be funny or just.... WRONG like up there.

-_-'
    ||veni, vidi, vici||
    m(_ _)m

Veteran Member
    See? He's a teddy bear, just like that demonic one in Supernatural last night.